It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

VA can't be redeemed on Steam. If you want it on Steam it's for $2.99 there, still worth it imho.
Post edited February 23, 2012 by nagytow
My picks from the Farewell to February sale:

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine, $15 - Pretty good Shoot 'em Up game. Beware the constant jumping difficulty though, and sadly the storyline only gets interesting halfway through the game. Activates on steam. Here's my review of it.

Darksiders, $5 - I just loved this game to death and consider it to be quite a lot of what Space Marine should've been, something odd considering they're both THQ games (They use the same engine also) yet this one is older. It has a nice storyline, but where it really kills is the art direction, it really draws you in. Doesn't hurt that the gameplay is a mixture between Zelda and Devil May Cry also. I don't know if this one activates anywhere. Here's my review of it.
Tizzysawr: My picks from the Farewell to February sale:

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine, $15 - Pretty good Shoot 'em Up game. Beware the constant jumping difficulty though, and sadly the storyline only gets interesting halfway through the game. Activates on steam. Here's my review of it.

Darksiders, $5 - I just loved this game to death and consider it to be quite a lot of what Space Marine should've been, something odd considering they're both THQ games (They use the same engine also) yet this one is older. It has a nice storyline, but where it really kills is the art direction, it really draws you in. Doesn't hurt that the gameplay is a mixture between Zelda and Devil May Cry also. I don't know if this one activates anywhere. Here's my review of it.
I'm pretty sure Darksiders is a Steamworks title.
OmegaX: I'm pretty sure Darksiders is a Steamworks title.
You are right.
Among the big names on Amazon don't overlook

The Next Big Thing - $7.49
http://www.amazon.com/The-Next-BIG-Thing-Download/dp/B004YWL306/

And this one looks interesting too, especially for inexperienced players
Faery: Legends of Avalon - $3.74
http://www.amazon.com/Faery-Legends-of-Avalon-Download/dp/B004YWLB5I/
Can anyone confirm that Amazon's Supreme Commander (on sale for $3.75) can be activated on Steam?
Catshade: Can anyone confirm that Amazon's Supreme Commander (on sale for $3.75) can be activated on Steam?
Don't get SC. Get SC:FA which not only activates on Steam, but also gives you both SC and SC:FA.

Also: new indieroyale is up: http://www.indieroyale.com/
Post edited February 23, 2012 by nagytow
nagytow: Don't get SC. Get SCFA which not only activates on Steam, but also gives you both SC and SCFA.
Thanks! :D

Btw, Indie Royale Alpha Collection #1 is up. 3 games (Towns, 3079, Wyv and Keep), $5 minimum.
Catshade: Btw, Indie Royale Alpha Collection #1 is up. 3 games (Towns, 3079, Wyv and Keep), $5 minimum.
Thanks,Got it because I'm interested in towns. Despite it not having Steam keys :3
Post edited February 23, 2012 by Pheace
Yup. Getting as well. Sounds interesting!
Majesty Gold or Majesty 2 Collection? What say you all?
Hawk52: Majesty Gold or Majesty 2 Collection? What say you all?
The first one is good. Sometimes even funny.
Never played the second, but the DRM system seems iffy http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/gaming_deals_thread/post23073
Hawk52: Majesty Gold or Majesty 2 Collection? What say you all?
Majesty Gold ^.^
Majesty 2 lacks care, love, and soul.

btw: Any word on when Gamersgate Void(free games with ads at start) will become public?
Post edited February 23, 2012 by p_mamusz
Steam Weekend Deal:
Deus Ex: Human Revolution 66% off

Daily deal:
Mirror's Edge 75% off

I also see Serious Sam Complete Pack 66% off, but it seems to be not implemented yet.
Post edited February 23, 2012 by Dragobr
Dragobr: Steam Weekend Deal:
Deus Ex: Human Revolution 66% off

Daily deal:
Mirror's Edge 75% off

I also see Serious Sam Complete Pack 66% off as a weekend deal, but it seems not to be implemented yet.
I think they just uploaded the wrong image, meant to be one for Deus Ex. I refreshed and it's back to the Cities XL image now - probably a rollback.

Edit: Okay problem was on my end, deal window was glitching. Shut down Steam and restarted, problem solved.
Post edited February 23, 2012 by ABH20