It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

spinefarm: Glad you did ... Both of them are good games :)
dyscode: In the train of this I def. need to propagate Experiment 112. A truly unique Adventure, story, setting, interface. I paid $10 and don´t regret it.
Yes it's a great game. Not without frustrating moments and ups and downs but certainly unique.
Painkiller Complete is 70% off at GG = £5.40 here.

http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DDB-PKCP/painkiller-complete-pack-bundle
New promo at Amazon US:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8847811&postcount=1
Thanks for sharing. I'll definitely get Red Faction Armageddon for $5. I didn't think that it would get that low before Steam's Summer Sale but Amazon continues to impress.
Steam daily deal: 75% off Ceville.
Amazon is being very awesome with those sale prices. They are probably being a stronger competion to Steam than Origin could ever be, or gamersgate.

In any case, that is in the end good for the consumer, seems to me.
Luisfius: Amazon is being very awesome with those sale prices. They are probably being a stronger competion to Steam than Origin could ever be, or gamersgate.
Don't bet on it EA could on a whim drop their prices across the board followed by huge sales on their complete catalogue... follow that by an announcement that any game made by EA of a company now part of EA will be added to the store that could cause some problems for valve :P
Luisfius: Amazon is being very awesome with those sale prices. They are probably being a stronger competion to Steam than Origin could ever be, or gamersgate.

In any case, that is in the end good for the consumer, seems to me.
They just need to take it global. Because even though we can sneak a purchase here or there, it's absolutely not supported.
wodmarach: EA could on a whim drop their prices across the board followed by huge sales on their complete catalogue...
Lol.... no xD
Getting Sims 2 complete is *still* 85 euro these days, and that's on sale.
Post edited February 22, 2012 by Pheace
grynn: New F2P game on Steam, Realm of the Mad God. Try it out, it's great.
Vatiel: But how "free" it really is?
It's been out as a browser games for quite a while. It's free with the catch that buying extra characters/storage space costs extra. But, theoretically, you can do everything for free.

It IS a fun game. Perma-Death really spices it up.
Pheace: Lol.... no xD
Getting Sims 2 complete is *still* 85 euro these days, and that's on sale.
Yeah cause people are willing to pay that EA could happily drop it to $20 for the lot any time they wanted. If EA really wanted to kill steam they could, just because they don't you shouldn't assume they can't...
wodmarach: Yeah cause people are willing to pay that EA could happily drop it to $20 for the lot any time they wanted. If EA really wanted to kill steam they could, just because they don't you shouldn't assume they can't...
Oooo, well, Philosophical 'Can', I completely agree with you. They could kill sales of EA games and affiliates on their platform.

Would that kill steam? Umm.. no? Steam sells a whole lot more than just EA games.
ABH20: Steam daily deal: 75% off Ceville.
Pretty good point-n-click adventure if you ask me. Played it a few years ago, made me laugh a bit. It's not Monkey Island, but it is pretty decent/imaginative (Though the ending sucks).

Here's a direct link to it, since my friend ABH20 seems to have forgotten to put one :P

Ceville, 75% Off
wodmarach: If EA really wanted to kill steam they could
*chuckles*
*laughs*
*chokes*

Also: Climb to the Top of the Castle! 1$
wodmarach: If EA really wanted to kill steam they could
p_mamusz: *chuckles*
*laughs*
*chokes*
EA seriously could they have more buying power etc than Valve if EA wanted to they could simply BUY VALVE and shut down steam that way...
p_mamusz: *chuckles*
*laughs*
*chokes*
wodmarach: EA seriously could they have more buying power etc than Valve if EA wanted to they could simply BUY VALVE and shut down steam that way...
As far as I know, to buy Valve, Valve must be selling. Valve isn't selling, so, buy valve is kinda tricky to take place.
If EA is so mighty as you think it is, and Valve with Steam is the gorilla of digital distribution, then there might be other legal blocks to. Then again, if EA could acquire Valve, there would be a replacement sooner or later. The other publishers wouldn't accept to pay tax to EA.
What I am trying to say is, Valve is not going to be part of EA any time soon. It's more likely that Microprose will buy Activision first.