It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Current sales by Amazon Digital:

The Witcher 2 - $14.99

Games to Play With Friends You Love - Bunch of games with big savings, ends tomorrow

Casual/Indie Game Sale - Bunch of games at $2.99, ends tomorrow

As Nagytow said, it is generally better not to buy games off Amazon Digital unless you're either in the US or they can be activated/redeemed somewhere else (Steam/Origin generally) since they won't provide support for non-US customers (Not that they should, since they don't really sell software outside US, so if you cheat it should be at your own risk).
Tizzysawr: As Nagytow said, it is generally better not to buy games off Amazon Digital unless you're either in the US or they can be activated/redeemed somewhere else (Steam/Origin generally) since they won't provide support for non-US customers (Not that they should, since they don't really sell software outside US, so if you cheat it should be at your own risk).
A lot of people, myself included, buy games at Amazon US. I bet they know about it and allow it as they build their reputation as Steam competitor. However I think they might have some legal limitations. Some of my friends contacted Amazon support with various problems/question and their accounts got blocked and Amazon asked them for a proof that they are US residents.
I buy only Steam/Origin keys there, just to be safe. But even with Steam you need to be careful. Some of the keys are region locked. For example Civilization V and Mafia 2 can't be activated in Poland.
Post edited February 19, 2012 by nagytow
nagytow:
Lucky for me, I have bought nearly 20 titles from Amz last few months and i 'm still fine though many games i downloaded from them: GTA IV, Witcher 1, Bulletstorm.....
And as u said, sure they know i am not US citizen 'cause my IP, my visa card. Thank the warehouse address in Oregon state :)
Post edited February 19, 2012 by metalkidz
And that is why I only buy games from Amazon that I can activate in another service.
Zangtesu: Can we activated it on steam after?
Aidenz: Nope.
It's a shame.
nagytow: A word of caution: if you're not from US don't buy Witcher 2 at Amazon, you won't be able to download it and your account may be blocked at any time. Basically by byuing there you are risking your money and you cannot expect any support.
Thanks for the heads up.
Post edited February 19, 2012 by Zangtesu
Tizzysawr: As Nagytow said, it is generally better not to buy games off Amazon Digital unless you're either in the US or they can be activated/redeemed somewhere else (Steam/Origin generally) since they won't provide support for non-US customers (Not that they should, since they don't really sell software outside US, so if you cheat it should be at your own risk).
nagytow: A lot of people, myself included, buy games at Amazon US. I bet they know about it and allow it as they build their reputation as Steam competitor. However I think they might have some legal limitations. Some of my friends contacted Amazon support with various problems/question and their accounts got blocked and Amazon asked them for a proof that they are US residents.
I buy only Steam/Origin keys there, just to be safe. But even with Steam you need to be careful. Some of the keys are region locked. For example Civilization V and Mafia 2 can't be activated in Poland.
Amazon has no interest in limiting sales to the US. But they have to fulfill their legal obligations which are layed down in their distribution contract. Therefore, imo, they doing the least they can get away with (checking the US adress) without incurring any legal liability.

Therefore, it is best to let sleeping dogs sleep and don't bug support with obvious out of the US questions.
nagytow: A word of caution: if you're not from US don't buy Witcher 2 at Amazon, you won't be able to download it and your account may be blocked at any time. Basically by byuing there you are risking your money and you cannot expect any support.
Are you sure? I'm not a US citizen but I've downloaded a lot of games from Amazon like Assassin's Creed, The Saboteur, Alice: Madness Returns, etc. I know EA games can be activated on Origin and I always redeem them on the client but I prefer to backup the stand-alone installer which Origin doesn't always let me do. My account has not been banned and I've been able to keep buying from them.
Post edited February 19, 2012 by OmegaX
OmegaX: Snip
I've never tried to download anything from them myself, but some people reported that they had error messages saying that they have to be US residents do download their games.
Today's Steam deal: Sequence 50% off ($2.50)
BF3 hit slightly under 35 USD for XBox 360 and PC (boxed) versions this week: [url=http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=amb_link_360049182_1?ie=UTF8&rh=n%3A468642%2Ck%3AB003O6G5TW|B002I0J82G|B002I0HJZO&page=1&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-7&pf_rd_r=0NX752ARJBX58KRAJS37&pf_rd_t=1401&pf_rd_p=1346900322&pf_rd_i=1000208101]http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=amb_link_360049182_1?ie=UTF8&rh=n%3A468642%2Ck%3AB003O6G5TW|B002I0J82G|B002I0HJZO&page=1&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-7&pf_rd_r=0NX752ARJBX58KRAJS37&pf_rd_t=1401&pf_rd_p=1346900322&pf_rd_i=1000208101[/url]

It's only been 30 USD during the EA half off Christmas sale, afaik, so if you've been wanting it that's a pretty reasonable price (remember you'll probably have to pick up the Back to Karkand DLC at some point).
Foxhack: Today's Steam deal: Sequence 50% off ($2.50)
I have to give serious props to this game. This was one of the best games of 2011, imo. There's an Easy mode for the musically challenged, like me. It works fine with keyboard or gamepad.
Post edited February 19, 2012 by orcishgamer
orcishgamer: I have to give serious props to this game. This was one of the best games of 2011, imo. There's an Easy mode for the musically challenged, like me. It works fine with keyboard or gamepad.
Aren't this game and bit.trip.runner and audiosurf all essentially the same type of game. What's the difference; which one is best.?
orcishgamer: I have to give serious props to this game. This was one of the best games of 2011, imo. There's an Easy mode for the musically challenged, like me. It works fine with keyboard or gamepad.
worlddan: Aren't this game and bit.trip.runner and audiosurf all essentially the same type of game. What's the difference; which one is best.?
Bit.runner is pretentious piece of hipster bullshit!

Sorry, I really hate that game. And to your question, all three games are vastly different. Audiosurf is more of a fun coffee break game that is "racer like" with puzzle elements. Sequence is quite, well, unique. Hard to describe,but well worth the 2,5$. And Bit.runner is one of those games that due to "looking retro" and "being indie" is trying to find some appeal. But Atari games had more sophisticated gameplay than this piece of garbage (except maybe E.T.)...
Yeah, bit.trip runner is overrated.

Audiosurf is fun because you can use your own music. And Sequence is fun if you're into rhythm games like Dance Dance Revolution.
SimonG: (except maybe E.T.)...
Actually, ET is quite interactive and beatable if you get the idea behind its twisted logic. Look up the let's plays of it.
SimonG: (except maybe E.T.)...
grviper: Actually, ET is quite interactive and beatable if you get the idea behind its twisted logic. Look up the let's plays of it.
What's ET?