It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tizzysawr: Midweek Madness:

Killing Floor - 85% off
Is this tempting, isn't it? And with coupon, u get it just only 1 buck
Killing Floor is great, and not getting it at this price is a crime against zombies. You don't wanna mess with zombie police.
Killing floor is a great co op game. Much different than L4d. At this price point - steal.
Revisor: Don't take it personally. I just feel that ref links are insincere, especially if masked / posted silently.
I think you're silly. So long as he discloses it *and he always does* I actually appreciate the the effort. It saves me a few seconds rather than having to look it up on my own and he gets a few pennies. I call that win/win.
Tizzysawr: Amazon also has a casual/Indie games sale going on with quite a bunch of games for $2.99, including Avadon:
I run windows 7 64 bit and I've had some significant issues with some of the casual games sold on amazon. Amazon runs a wrapper over the games and in my experience it's quite glitchy. I still have one game that is simply unplayable. Refuses to load after more than an hour of troubleshooting from both amazon and the game maker.

All the major games run fine but some one these no-name games, be careful.
Post edited February 14, 2012 by worlddan
Dinner Date looks interesting :)
grynn: Dinner Date looks interesting :)
This. Also, everyone buy Killing Floor now!
From Twitter:

"The pre-order @masseffect 3 get a bonus BF3 deal (http://t.co/t7D9OfiQ) is good for both the standard and digital versions and is NA only."

I can't see it because the US store is not available to me. What's the BF3 deal for preordering ME3?
GamersGate UK is giving out vanilla Dragon Age if you preorder ME3 from them.
OmegaX: From Twitter:

"The pre-order @masseffect 3 get a bonus BF3 deal (http://t.co/t7D9OfiQ) is good for both the standard and digital versions and is NA only."

I can't see it because the US store is not available to me. What's the BF3 deal for preordering ME3?
The deal is that you actually get a copy of BF3. Yeah... pretty sweet.
OmegaX: From Twitter:

GoJays2025: The deal is that you actually get a copy of BF3. Yeah... pretty sweet.
That's a hell of a deal, lucky US citizens. Well, I pre-ordered from GG UK which is the best deal available to me. I can't wait to play the game and I'll download the demo as soon as I get home (demo is out on Origin BTW).
sebarnolds: Can anyone confirm that Borderlands GOTY on Amazon can be activated (as GOTY with its DLC) on Steam ?

If this is the case, anyone willing to gift it to me in exchange of Steam keys for Metro 2033 and/or King Arthur ?
Tizzysawr: It can be activated on Steam indeed, AFAIK.

Amazon also has a casual/Indie games sale going on with quite a bunch of games for $2.99, including Avadon:

Casual Games for $2.99

Just as most people know, my Amazon links have ref IDs that don't affect your experience but allow me to get a small cut of what amazon gets.This before somebody as educated as certain member calls me "Spammy and Rude" again.
wait amazon has a referral program :( why am I the last one to find out about it always.... can you pm me about how to get in?
Post edited February 15, 2012 by abolat
If you have a recent(ish) mac and an apple ID, Dungeon Hunter: Alliance (made for the PSN) is available on the app store for $1 (99 cents, technically).

Its a common as chips diablo-like with torchlight quality visuals.
GamersGate has Steel Armor: Blaze of War for 66% off (10.20 $/€) for the next 15 hours. It's a tank sim with pretty graphics, but apparently interface issues. Reviews are mixed. I won't be getting it, but it might be worth a look for fans of tank sims who'd like to play some more different/modern scenarios than the usual stuff.

Also available for the next 15 hours is Fate of the World: Tipping Point, at 70% off for 4.80 € / 5.70 $. This is a collection of the strategy game "Fate of the World" and all of its DLCs. In this game, you're in charge of a supra-national organisation (similar to the UNO), and your job is to issue policies to different areas of the world which address technology, development, industry, environment, welfare, etc. Gameplay itself is simple, but the simulation under the hood is quite complex (e.g., tracking several different ways of producing oil and which are affected in different ways by your policies). Different missions are available and operate on different theories (e.g., one mission assumes that there is no man-made global warming, another one assumes that climate catastrophes are imminent, your tasks vary of course between those settings). The game isn't perfect, but worth the price imho.

Also - I'm reluctant to call it a "deal" since you only get an 18% bonus, but GamersGate offers a pre-order bonus on the upcoming adventure J.U.L.I.A.. The story does sound pretty interesting imho: You wake up from cryosleep as the last survivor of Earth's first mission to explore an extrasolar planet, you need to fix the ship, explore the planet, and find out what happened, and you're accompanied by the ship's "very temperamental" AI and by a reconnaissance robot. Could be fun, but I'd probably wait until it gets cheaper.
Post edited February 15, 2012 by Psyringe
I've been thinking about getting FotW
Bunch of Heroes 50% off is Steam daily deal.
I haven't seen this being mentioned yet, but MangaGamer is having sales on certain visual novels, such as Higurashi (all novels on the site are translated to english, but some are missing some content from the originals such as sound effects). The items are about 2-10 Euro cheaper than the usual price.

Just scroll down to the news to see which novels are eligible. I've wanted to see what Higurashi was about, so I bought it.