It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Luisfius: Is it worth those five bucks?
Yes, and it is worth a lot more than $5. Get it.
Luisfius: Is it worth those five bucks?
kavazovangel: Yes, and it is worth a lot more than $5. Get it.
Just don't buy the map packs. That's a scam.
kavazovangel: Yes, and it is worth a lot more than $5. Get it.
OmegaX: Just don't buy the map packs. That's a scam.
Or just wait for the inevitable game of the year version with all DLC included. :P
OmegaX: Just don't buy the map packs. That's a scam.
Foxhack: Or just wait for the inevitable game of the year version with all DLC included. :P
I'm pretty sure there won't be a GOTY edition of MW2. The game was released in 2009 and the sequel has been out since November.
Anyone has an active IGN Prime account? I need this code for a friend http://login.ign.com/prime/promos/bloodline-champions/
grynn: Anyone has an active IGN Prime account? I need this code for a friend http://login.ign.com/prime/promos/bloodline-champions/
Check your PM.
Thanks!
Amazon Valentines Promo is up, got quite a bunch of games there (Nothing I'm interested in thou):

Games to Play with Friends you Love

EDIT: Link has ref ID. Thanks to Revisor for nicely pointing it out on a civil manner by calling me spammy and rude. Keep it classy!
Post edited February 14, 2012 by Tizzysawr
Tizzysawr: Amazon Valentines Promo is up, got quite a bunch of games there (Nothing I'm interested in thou):

Thanks
Tizzysawr: Amazon Valentines Promo is up, got quite a bunch of games there (Nothing I'm interested in thou):

Wow great prizes for Magicka & Modern Warfare 2... and again for US customers... nobody thinking about us here in Europe
spinefarm: Wow great prizes for Magicka & Modern Warfare 2... and again for US customers... nobody thinking about us here in Europe
You can buy them if you use a valid US address. Since these are downloadable games, you only need the keys anyway.
spinefarm: Wow great prizes for Magicka & Modern Warfare 2... and again for US customers... nobody thinking about us here in Europe
gyokzoli: You can buy them if you use a valid US address. Since these are downloadable games, you only need the keys anyway.
Amazon.com seems to have some issues with my credit card. No problem with the UK site...
And once again a link to Games to Play with Friends without the referral portion (which I personally find spammy and rude)

My recommendation:
Rainbow Six Vegas 2 - $2.99

Battlefield Bad Company 2 - $4.99

Borderlands GOTY - $6.99
Post edited February 14, 2012 by Revisor
Can anyone confirm that Borderlands GOTY on Amazon can be activated (as GOTY with its DLC) on Steam ?

If this is the case, anyone willing to gift it to me in exchange of Steam keys for Metro 2033 and/or King Arthur ?
Could not resist those prices for both Bad Company 2 and MW2. Welp.