It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

KneeTheCap: Steam has Civ 5 for 17€...

Is it worth it?
It was £6.78 on GG three weeks ago.

EDIT: The new look is quite interesting. I am grateful for the shelf.
Post edited July 21, 2011 by Vitek
ne_zavarj: off again
Kudos to the support of GamersGate . They changed my username within an hour .
Sorry for off-topic, but how did you contact them? Trought the support contact where you normally choose a game? I'm an idiot, didn't checked the minions closely (get special offers for specific genres) and after watching the instruction video I want to change mine. Also I want to tell them some bugs I already found (filtering, price alerts).
DukeNukemForever: Sorry for off-topic, but how did you contact them? Trought the support contact where you normally choose a game? I'm an idiot, didn't checked the minions closely (get special offers for specific genres) and after watching the instruction video I want to change mine. Also I want to tell them some bugs I already found (filtering, price alerts).
write an email to support@gamersgate.com
DukeNukemForever: Sorry for off-topic, but how did you contact them? Trought the support contact where you normally choose a game? I'm an idiot, didn't checked the minions closely (get special offers for specific genres) and after watching the instruction video I want to change mine. Also I want to tell them some bugs I already found (filtering, price alerts).
ne_zavarj: write an email to support@gamersgate.com
Okay, thanks.
Is Watchmen The end is Nigh a good game?

It looks so cheap I'm tempted to get it if it's a good old Final Fight clone? Anyone?
Virama: Is Watchmen The end is Nigh a good game?

It looks so cheap I'm tempted to get it if it's a good old Final Fight clone? Anyone?
There's two games, both are discounted. I've heard nothing but bad stuff about 'em...
Virama: Is Watchmen The end is Nigh a good game?

It's mainly in third person but some of the viewing angles are weird. Also the graphics aren't too hot. And beside that and the banter between the heroes there's not much going for them.
altitude on steam is 50% off and free weekend play, pretty fun game playing the hell out of it
Uh oh, the spammers are invading the thread!
Foxhack: Uh oh, the spammers are invading the thread!
Bloody hell. Bastards are invading our sanctuary. Where's that device that lets me punch people over teh interwebz
Post edited July 22, 2011 by lowyhong
Oh, boy! Today on GamersGate for half the normal price, you can get Starforce infested copies of Sonic Adventure DX without the Director's Cut content, improvements, or mods, Sega Bass Fishing without the fishing controller, Space Channel 5: Part 2, and Crazy Taxi with an inferior soundtrack and none of the product licensing.

I'd still be on the fence if it was $5, much less $15. Why does Sega have to put DRM in almost every game? Even Shogun 1 and Billy Hatcher have DRM, it's like they hate money. At least their Genesis games are DRM free, but they still have to botch that one by keeping their cash cow separate from the bundles. >_>
Post edited July 22, 2011 by Skunk
GameStop / Impulse adventure games :

Gray Matter $14.99
The Whispered World $4.99
Skunk: Why does Sega have to put DRM in almost every game? Even Shogun 1 and Billy Hatcher have DRM, it's like they hate money. At least their Genesis games are DRM free, but they still have to botch that one by keeping their cash cow separate from the bundles. >_>
Buy them on Steam as it only uses Steam as DRM there not the dreaded Starforce. I can't recommend the GamersGate version at all because it has 3 activations and no revoke tool so after just 3 installs you have to buy it again. God only knows what Sega were thinking.
Skunk: Why does Sega have to put DRM in almost every game? Even Shogun 1 and Billy Hatcher have DRM, it's like they hate money. At least their Genesis games are DRM free, but they still have to botch that one by keeping their cash cow separate from the bundles. >_>
Delixe: Buy them on Steam as it only uses Steam as DRM there not the dreaded Starforce. I can't recommend the GamersGate version at all because it has 3 activations and no revoke tool so after just 3 installs you have to buy it again. God only knows what Sega were thinking.
The fuck? That's just....

*stares at screen wordlessly*
Virama: The fuck? That's just....

*stares at screen wordlessly*
This is GamersGate we are talking about so they will likely give you a new CD Key if you ever run out of activations but the point is you shouldn't have to. Don't buy from GamersGate, but from Steam or GMG (Steam activation) and send Sega that message.