It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm considering Magicka for $5 on Gamersgate, provided I can master my animosity towards Steam, but I've also heard that the single player is wretchedly tedious. Is it worth getting if I only ever play alone?
Post edited June 25, 2011 by Mentalepsy
shane-o: I know how you feel. Everything seems to be more expensive here in Australia when compared with the same thing in the US

Especially when retail games cost $90 here! And don't get me started on censorship or region locking >_<
You have my sympathy... Especially since the Australian Dollar has joined the long list of currencies worth more than the American Dollar.
Mentalepsy: I'm considering Magicka for $5 on Gamersgate, provided I can master my animosity towards Steam, but I've also heard that the single player is wretchedly tedious. Is it worth getting if I only ever play alone?
Either way it's cheaper on Greenmangaming right now I believe.
Mentalepsy: I'm considering Magicka for $5 on Gamersgate, provided I can master my animosity towards Steam, but I've also heard that the single player is wretchedly tedious. Is it worth getting if I only ever play alone?
Magicka single-player isnt THAT bad but its waaay better with more people :)
I thought it was worth playing in SP but it is incredibly hard on occasion and can get tedious.
Steam's daily deal is Grand Theft Auto San Andreas for $3.75
Just Cause 2 for 5 bucks is an amazing deal. Very, very worth it at that point.
damn wish i could have bought gta sa :\ but by the posts from steam forum, steam version does not seem to support multiplayer mod or the hot coffee which kills 50% of the game joy
D2D : All Crysis games 50% off .
liquidsnakehpks: damn wish i could have bought gta sa :\ but by the posts from steam forum, steam version does not seem to support multiplayer mod or the hot coffee which kills 50% of the game joy
It's going to be hard to find a version of GTA:SA that is compatible with those mods (through legal channels anyways) since the publisher was forced to remove the version that supports those mods.
SirPrimalform: You have my sympathy... Especially since the Australian Dollar has joined the long list of currencies worth more than the American Dollar.
Whoa - last time I was there it was about USD $1.00 to AUS $1.50.
SirPrimalform: You have my sympathy... Especially since the Australian Dollar has joined the long list of currencies worth more than the American Dollar.
PincushionMan: Whoa - last time I was there it was about USD $1.00 to AUS $1.50.
Yeah, it's now $1 USD = ~95c AUD. Crazy right? I guess they were affected less by the recession?

I miss the golden age when $1 USD = ~£0.50... it's more like £0.62 now. =(
Is Europa Universalis III: Chronicles or Civilization V more complex ?
is the Aveyond series any good?
ne_zavarj: Is Europa Universalis III: Chronicles or Civilization V more complex ?
I think EU3 is more complex, Civ 5 I think is more fun however :)
Post edited June 26, 2011 by akwater
akwater: is the Aveyond series any good?
ne_zavarj: Is Europa Universalis III: Chronicles or Civilization V more complex ?
akwater: I think EU3 is more complex, Civ 5 I think is more fun however :)
It is if you like SNES style RPGs...or Final fantasy I guess. I have problems with comparing RPG genres.