It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

carnival73: They want you to pay three bucks more for download insurance....
And those people took over Impulse ... lol, thanks for thinking about the gamers 'Brad' ...
taczillabr: King Arthur Collection $15 (which we've talked before in this thread... GG isn't being competitive and has the same collection for $30)
Petrell: Weird. For me offers page for some reason either (they added 26 new games for sale btw).
Here's the list:

1914 Shells of Fury 50%
Act of War High Treason 66%
APOX 50%
Cannon Strike 60%
Death to Spies Gold Edition 60%
Deus Ex Invisible War 75%
Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition 75%
Faces of War 60%
Guardians of Graxia + Map Pack 50%
Ironclads - American Civil War 50%
Ironclads Chincha Islands War 1866 50%
Ironclads Schleswig War 1864 50%
Ironclads: Anglo-Russian War 1865 50%
Jagged Alliance 2 Gold 60%
Medal of Honor Airborne 75%
Men of War Red Tide 66%
Rig'n'Roll 60%
Rulers of Nations - Geo-political Simulator 2 50%
Snajper 60%
Theatre of War 2: Battle for Caen Special Edition 60%
Theatre of War 2: Kursk 1943 60%
Total Annihilation 50%
Well, I wanted to save my last 3,5 pounds but I guess with Hoard that goal is destroyed. How is Hoard? Is it good? And if yes, who wants to go 4-pack with me? (I wont buy it but I will send my share through pay-pal)
Detlik: Well, I wanted to save my last 3,5 pounds but I guess with Hoard that goal is destroyed. How is Hoard? Is it good? And if yes, who wants to go 4-pack with me? (I wont buy it but I will send my share through pay-pal)
I have a spare. £2.63.
Post edited May 26, 2011 by nmillar
Detlik: Well, I wanted to save my last 3,5 pounds but I guess with Hoard that goal is destroyed. How is Hoard? Is it good? And if yes, who wants to go 4-pack with me? (I wont buy it but I will send my share through pay-pal)
nmillar: I have a spare. £2.63.
Awesome, but before I will buy it how are you enjoying it? (Also if its possible can we manage deal through PM?)
You two might want to check the Steam specific forum for Hoard

I played the demo when it first came out and they were having some goofy gamepad issues and its the type of game that you'd mostly want to use the gamepad for but I'm also seeing the word "Crash" in some of thread titles there concerning the full game.
Post edited May 26, 2011 by carnival73
taczillabr: King Arthur Collection $15 (which we've talked before in this thread... GG isn't being competitive and has the same collection for $30)
Petrell: Weird. For me offers page for some reason either (they added 26 new games for sale btw).
Is it a regional sale? Here in France it's still 30€.
carnival73: You two might want to check the Steam specific forum for Hoard

I played the demo when it first came out and they were having some goofy gamepad issues and its the type of game that you'd mostly want to use the gamepad for but I'm also seeing the word "Crash" in some of thread titles there concerning the full game.
I had a glance at the vid on steam looks pretty crap but it is very cheap so....
carnival73: You two might want to check the Steam specific forum for Hoard

reaver894: I had a glance at the vid on steam looks pretty crap but it is very cheap so....
The gameplay is entertaining, very simplistic but enjoyable. I almost got it just now but browsing the Steam forum it looks like the developer's are still having tech difficulties.

Considering Ooga but they're also in the process of fixing that up and I'm not sure what it's going to run like on my PC - the D2D timed demo was a mess.
reaver894: I had a glance at the vid on steam looks pretty crap but it is very cheap so....
carnival73: The gameplay is entertaining, very simplistic but enjoyable. I almost got it just now but browsing the Steam forum it looks like the developer's are still having tech difficulties.

Considering Ooga but they're also in the process of fixing that up and I'm not sure what it's going to run like on my PC - the D2D timed demo was a mess.
I haven't come across any issues yet; then again, I've only played the tutorial level so far. Loads of fun though!
Found AI War: Fleet Command at D2D and Steam for $9.99 (50% discount).
carnival73: The gameplay is entertaining, very simplistic but enjoyable. I almost got it just now but browsing the Steam forum it looks like the developer's are still having tech difficulties.

nmillar: I haven't come across any issues yet; then again, I've only played the tutorial level so far. Loads of fun though!
Cool. Thanks for the info. =)
Sort of related, sort of not... But the Portal 2 OST Volume 1 is now available for free on the official site.
Sanctum - 20% Off Voucher!

Don´t know if it was already posted. Just got this newsletter from GMG. If anyone is interested in this game - this code gets you a 20% discount: SANCT-20PEC-PROMO
Export: Sort of related, sort of not... But the Portal 2 OST Volume 1 is now available for free on the official site.
A link is always nice:
Portal 2 Volume 1 Soundtrack