It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Luisfius: Also, I would be up for a Hoard 4pack.
nmillar: I'm up for that. I'll even do the buying. It would cost £2.63 per person. Paypal only.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nmillar
Ah... too late. I already got it as a gift from someone else. -_-;;

Thanks though.
Heres another Crusader Kings Code for Gamersgate. I already have the game :-)

CKCOMP-41H672-MAHK2Q-NXHLL3-B9R5WG

Great game by the way. Enjoy whoever gets there first :-)
cosmicdolphin: Heres another Crusader Kings Code for Gamersgate. I already have the game :-)

CKCOMP-41H672-MAHK2Q-NXHLL3-B9R5WG

Great game by the way. Enjoy whoever gets there first :-)
damn too late.
Does anyone have a Crusader Kings code to gift me? Pleaseee? PM me. :) Got it, thanks for the kindness, mystral.

As for the deals, Steam has:
Tidalis $4.99
AI War: Alien Bundle $19.99
King Arthur Collection $15 (which we've talked before in this thread... GG isn't being competitive and has the same collection for $30)

-

and Frozen Synapse, last day to pre-order I guess, $25.99 for two copies:
http://www.frozensynapse.com/synapsePreorder.html

You can use the code STANCHER for 30% off, that makes it $18.20, which is $9.10 per copy. That's less than what you usually pay for today's indie games, $10 at release.

Pheace: Steam Daily, Hoard -50% and Trackmania United Forever -75%
Trackmania 2 is coming this year...

What's the point of spending $10 now?
Post edited May 25, 2011 by taczillabr
taczillabr: Trackmania 2 is coming this year...

What's the point of spending $10 now?
Indeed. It's from 2008 and still priced $40.

With the sequel coming, it should finally get that cut it so badly needs, to $20 at least. This game is rarely on sale though, so it might take long before another 75% off.

*By the way, I will also accept any Crusader Kings codes lying around, though I might be a little late =)
Post edited May 25, 2011 by Dragobr
Cryxo: Sam & Max Complete Pack (includes all three seasons) £11.90 on Steam.

This looks ridiculously cheap, am I right?
CaptainGyro: That's a great deal. I'm with the others who say buy it now, instead of waiting for the Telltale sale. Yes it might be cheaper if Telltale has a sale, but the Telltale sales don't come around that often. Also the savings probably won't be that huge. It's $17 in the US for Steam version, the Telltale pack would probably cost $15
It's worth pointing out that if you get it from Telltale you get the nice discs as well (without online activation).
CaptainGyro: That's a great deal. I'm with the others who say buy it now, instead of waiting for the Telltale sale. Yes it might be cheaper if Telltale has a sale, but the Telltale sales don't come around that often. Also the savings probably won't be that huge. It's $17 in the US for Steam version, the Telltale pack would probably cost $15
eyeball226: It's worth pointing out that if you get it from Telltale you get the nice discs as well (without online activation).
Don't you have to pay extra to get the discs?
Eh, I should one day get physical copies of the MOnkey Island titles I got from them for 5 bucks.
eyeball226: It's worth pointing out that if you get it from Telltale you get the nice discs as well (without online activation).
Luisfius: Don't you have to pay extra to get the discs?
Eh, I should one day get physical copies of the MOnkey Island titles I got from them for 5 bucks.
No, they heavily emphasise that they're free (+ S&H but that's fair enough). You don't have to buy the disc at all, it's free. Obviously the shipping cost varies vastly depending on where you're having them shipped to. I had mine all shipped in one go to make it as economical as possible.
Post edited May 25, 2011 by eyeball226
Oooh, neat. Will eventually order the DVDs then. I mean, I already played them and uninstalled them, but having physical media and extra goodies would be pretty nice.
Luisfius: Oooh, neat. Will eventually order the DVDs then. I mean, I already played them and uninstalled them, but having physical media and extra goodies would be pretty nice.
Plus the disc version of Tales of Monkey Island is DRM-free! I think Sam & Max season 3 is too, seasons 1 and 2 had a disc check.
Luisfius: Oooh, neat. Will eventually order the DVDs then. I mean, I already played them and uninstalled them, but having physical media and extra goodies would be pretty nice.
It's going to be like $30 to ship them to Mexico. They use Priority International. :(

You'd probably be better off shipping the stuff to someone in the USA, and then have them sent to you via First Class International.
eyeball226: Plus the disc version of Tales of Monkey Island is DRM-free! I think Sam & Max season 3 is too, seasons 1 and 2 had a disc check.
Just be warned, Wallace & Gromit has Telltale's online authentication as DRM. Odd decision.
eyeball226: Plus the disc version of Tales of Monkey Island is DRM-free! I think Sam & Max season 3 is too, seasons 1 and 2 had a disc check.
lowyhong: Just be warned, Wallace & Gromit has Telltale's online authentication as DRM. Odd decision.
Oh yes! Forgot about that. I was so annoyed about that that I called them up on the bit of the FAQ that says "All our discs use a disc check". They sent me a retail copy that has a disc check. =D
taczillabr: King Arthur Collection $15 (which we've talked before in this thread... GG isn't being competitive and has the same collection for $30)
Weird. For me offers page for some reason either (they added 26 new games for sale btw).
Fallout 3 GotY Edition = $15 digital download

Gamestop http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/fallout-3-game-of-the-year/75001

Does anyone know if the copy I download is easy to back up to disc? They want you to pay three bucks more for download insurance....