It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

reaver894: >.>
<.<
I was first.... :-P
KavazovAngel: Hey, wait now! I thought the finish line was the other way! :(
I couldnt help but laugh :-D
Vagabond: Maybe y'all should damn subscribe to Paradox's newsletter!
I do, havent got it.
Post edited May 25, 2011 by reaver894
I'll do, later at home. But people are reporting subscribing and not getting it.
First thing I did; haven't heard anything from them!
nmillar: First thing I did; haven't heard anything from them!
Sure you're subscribed to the right one? It's the forum newsletter and looks like the attached image.
Attachments:
nmillar: First thing I did; haven't heard anything from them!
Vagabond: Sure you're subscribed to the right one? It's the forum newsletter and looks like the attached image.
Need to have been subscribed and active for ~2 years to get it.
Sam & Max Complete Pack (includes all three seasons) £11.90 on Steam.

This looks ridiculously cheap, am I right?
Steam Daily, Hoard -50% and Trackmania United Forever -75%
D2D US Metro 2033 $9.95
Post edited May 25, 2011 by lackoo1111
Cryxo: Sam & Max Complete Pack (includes all three seasons) £11.90 on Steam.

Yeah, but you can probably get them for even cheaper direct from Telltale in a later sale.

Anyway, Hoard is $5, or $3.75 per person in a 4 pack. Is anyone thinking of getting a four pack? I'd like to be in one.
Post edited May 25, 2011 by Foxhack

It's pretty darn cheap. And worth it.

Foxhack: Yeah, but you can probably get them for even cheaper direct from Telltale in a later sale.

Anyway, Hoard is $5, or $3.75 per person in a 4 pack. Is anyone thinking of getting a four pack? I'd like to be in one.
If you really want to try Sam and Max then I would go ahead and get it. The cheapest each individual season that Telltale sells for is generally around $5, and right now the complete pack is only slight more than $5 a season.

Foxhack: Yeah, but you can probably get them for even cheaper direct from Telltale in a later sale.

The cheapest thing I've seen at Telltale was Monkey Island for 5 bucks. I would go for the Steam offer (if I hadn't all the games already, haha).

Also, I would be up for a Hoard 4pack.

Luisfius: The cheapest thing I've seen at Telltale was Monkey Island for 5 bucks. I would go for the Steam offer (if I hadn't all the games already, haha).

Also, I would be up for a Hoard 4pack.
I picked up a ton of their games during the holiday sales. Eh.

That's a great deal. I'm with the others who say buy it now, instead of waiting for the Telltale sale. Yes it might be cheaper if Telltale has a sale, but the Telltale sales don't come around that often. Also the savings probably won't be that huge. It's $17 in the US for Steam version, the Telltale pack would probably cost $15
Foxhack: Anyway, Hoard is $5, or $3.75 per person in a 4 pack. Is anyone thinking of getting a four pack? I'd like to be in one.
Luisfius: Also, I would be up for a Hoard 4pack.
I'm up for that. I'll even do the buying. It would cost £2.63 per person. Paypal only.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nmillar