It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It means : There are too many of them .
lackoo1111: Dunát lehet velük rekeszteni.
Taleroth: Yo soy un pato morado y un gato estas en mis pantalones.
El perro, el perro, es mi corazón.
El gato, el gato, el gato no es bueno.
Cilantro es cantante,
Cilantro es muy famoso
Cilantro es el hombre con el queso del diablo.

El perro, el perro, es nunca sin raison
El gato, el gato, el gato es obseno
Cilantro es caliente, Cilantro es carinoso
-----
mejor de su esposo
lackoo1111: It means : There are too many of them .
Then that translation page was way off. I was wondering what putting the rekeszteni in the river had to do with anything.
Has anyone used Amazon's DDL service? They've got Victoria II for sale for 9.95 which is mighty tempting.
King Arthur Role Playing Wargame Complete is on sale on Steam.

The sale is only for this complete pack though, not for the individual game and dlcs. Hopefully there will be a sale this summer, I would like to get the Druids dlc.
Hawk52: Has anyone used Amazon's DDL service? They've got Victoria II for sale for 9.95 which is mighty tempting.
I did...the files download to a temp folder on your pc(usually in your documents folder or the public user's documents folder) as they download/install, but get dleeted afterwards....so if you buy something, download it, then copy the temp files as a backup to another location(not cut past or the install won't work just make a copy) BEFORE hitting install.
enterprise2004: King Arthur Role Playing Wargame Complete is on sale on Steam.

The sale is only for this complete pack though, not for the individual game and dlcs. Hopefully there will be a sale this summer, I would like to get the Druids dlc.
On GamersGate the Complete Pack is DRM Free, but not on Sale for now.
Post edited May 24, 2011 by dyscode
Paradox Interactive is giving away free copies of Crusader KIngs Complete to people who are subscribed to their newsletter. It's in form of GamersGate digutal code.

"You may have noticed, we have a lot going on in 2011, but 2012 will start equally strong with the anticipated release of Crusader Kings II! To ease the wait, we are giving each recipient of the Forum Newsletter a copy of Crusader Kings Complete absolutely free, courtesy of our sales partner GamersGate. Redeem this code CKCOMP-DD5NBK-3V77CD-VKH367-GQJUPQ under "digital copy" at GamersGate and join us on the forums to discuss and share in our excitment! "

Don't know if the code is appliable repeatedly or if it is one-timer but you can try. Or just subsribe at Paradox web and maybe you'll get it too. ;-)
Vitek: Paradox Interactive is giving away free copies of Crusader KIngs Complete to people who are subscribed to their newsletter. It's in form of GamersGate digutal code.

"You may have noticed, we have a lot going on in 2011, but 2012 will start equally strong with the anticipated release of Crusader Kings II! To ease the wait, we are giving each recipient of the Forum Newsletter a copy of Crusader Kings Complete absolutely free, courtesy of our sales partner GamersGate. Redeem this code CKCOMP-DD5NBK-3V77CD-VKH367-GQJUPQ under "digital copy" at GamersGate and join us on the forums to discuss and share in our excitment! "

Don't know if the code is appliable repeatedly or if it is one-timer but you can try. Or just subsribe at Paradox web and maybe you'll get it too. ;-)
Curses, doesn't seem to work.
Been waiting for this game to hit steam :(

Tried subscribing but I doubt i'll get a key after the fact :)
spore is on gamersagte for 8$

http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-SPORE/spore-bundle
Vitek: Don't know if the code is appliable repeatedly or if it is one-timer but you can try. Or just subsribe at Paradox web and maybe you'll get it too. ;-)
Pheace: Curses, doesn't seem to work.

I already own the game and now received an extra code this way. You can try to redeem it:
CKCOMP-G8F1K8-UW2PJM-DKF37E-6Q3CCU (I haven't use it yet)
Post edited May 25, 2011 by maciek

maciek: I already own the game and now received an extra code this way. You can try to redeem it:
Ehh sorry I redeemed it, I did not think it was a one time use code.

Vitek: Paradox Interactive is giving away free copies of Crusader KIngs Complete to people who are subscribed to their newsletter. It's in form of GamersGate digutal code.

PM me your email address used in GamersGate and I Gift you the game.
Post edited May 25, 2011 by gyokzoli
Just my luck I get the newsletter, but I don't get this month's one...

maciek: I already own the game and now received an extra code this way. You can try to redeem it:
Well, either I do the wrong manipulation, or someone else used it and did not say a word about it... Thanks anyway.
Post edited May 25, 2011 by sebarnolds
gyokzoli: Ehh sorry I redeemed it, I did not think it was a one time use code.

gyokzoli: PM me your email address used in GamersGate and I Gift you the game.
LOL, things got complicated :) My bad, I should've PM'd Pheace ;)
Post edited May 25, 2011 by maciek