It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Detlik: I am kinda short on cash, and this is very stupid request and I will understand if nobody of you will have interest in it (I myself probably wouldnt participate) but I have problem. I bought Witcher 2 and I dont regret that I bought it ,but Steam had to have first good sale in few months right at the same time I ran out of money. So I am begging you kind gogers, would anyone buy PoP complete pack for me and I will repay him by 10+6 dollar gog around 15-16 June?
I'll help you out, just email me at PM'd
Post edited May 23, 2011 by emusan
Detlik: I am kinda short on cash, and this is very stupid request and I will understand if nobody of you will have interest in it (I myself probably wouldnt participate) but I have problem. I bought Witcher 2 and I dont regret that I bought it ,but Steam had to have first good sale in few months right at the same time I ran out of money. So I am begging you kind gogers, would anyone buy PoP complete pack for me and I will repay him by 10+6 dollar gog around 15-16 June?
emusan: I'll help you out, just email me at lol@email.goo

please don't quote this(or if you do remove my email).
We have a PM system, just PM him your email address.
eyeball226: We have a PM system, just PM him your email address.
GameRager: ninja'd
Gah!
rofl forgot about that, been awhile since I've posted in the forums(lurking is oh such much fun).

And wow, quad post all on me not PMing.
Post edited May 23, 2011 by emusan
emusan: rofl forgot about that, been awhile since I've posted in the forums(lurking is oh such much fun).

And wow, quad post all on me not PMing.
GameRager: The last line about removing email in first post is also obsolete so should be deleted.
got it...
emusan: got it...
GameRager: enjoying the board then?
lol not really new here, just been awhile... how off topic can we get?
Free Necrovision: Lost Company @ Greenman Gaming

Use the code: GMGY1-PROMO-TREAT
Zchinque: I'm not American, but I can tell you that it is $6,69.

www.steamprices.com to compare prices between Steam regions.
anaheim85: Thanks! Didn´t know about this site. Okay, so would s.o. from the U.S. be so nice and gift it to me? I will pay via paypal. Steam name is also anaheim85
Are you a Rainbow Six fan or new to the series? If you're new to the series, I'd say go for Rainbow Six 3. it's more tactical, and is a challenging game. Open maps, so you can take alternate routes to fight the terrorists.

The Vegas games are fun, but have some issues. They are your standard run and gun type game with linear maps. The biggest problem is when you play terrorist hunt missions, terrorists are spawned as the mission goes along. In 3, the terrorists are all spawned at the beginning, allowing you to sweep the map. In Vegas, you're backtracking a lot because you didn't set off the spawn sensors.

Also, wait till the last day of the Ubisoft sale, just in case they do a Rainbow Six or Tom Clancy day.
anaheim85: Thanks! Didn´t know about this site. Okay, so would s.o. from the U.S. be so nice and gift it to me? I will pay via paypal. Steam name is also anaheim85
enterprise2004: Are you a Rainbow Six fan or new to the series? If you're new to the series, I'd say go for Rainbow Six 3. it's more tactical, and is a challenging game. Open maps, so you can take alternate routes to fight the terrorists.

The Vegas games are fun, but have some issues. They are your standard run and gun type game with linear maps. The biggest problem is when you play terrorist hunt missions, terrorists are spawned as the mission goes along. In 3, the terrorists are all spawned at the beginning, allowing you to sweep the map. In Vegas, you're backtracking a lot because you didn't set off the spawn sensors.

Also, wait till the last day of the Ubisoft sale, just in case they do a Rainbow Six or Tom Clancy day.
Thanks for the info. Yeah, I already have Rainbow Six 3 and also the older Rogue Spear titles. I didn´t know about Vegas until yesterday and the reviews seem quite positive so I thought why not give it a try. But yeah, you´re right, I should wait till the last day to see if the price drops even further.
lowyhong: Free Necrovision: Lost Company @ Greenman Gaming

I already had it, I traded it in for 50 cents and bought it again for free :)) And I just noticed, that I can do it again... damn, I have to resist the temptation to horribly abuse the system :(

edit: doesn't work :) Oh well, it was worth a try :)
Post edited May 24, 2011 by Twilight
lowyhong: Free Necrovision: Lost Company @ Greenman Gaming

Twilight: I already had it, I traded it in for 50 cents and bought it again for free :)) And I just noticed, that I can do it again... damn, I have to resist the temptation to horribly abuse the system :(

edit: doesn't work :) Oh well, it was worth a try :)
I was thinking the same when I hear about it but wouldn´t dare to openly suggest it.
You know, someone might actually try it XD
dyscode: I was thinking the same when I hear about it but wouldn´t dare to openly suggest it.
You're welcome :) Anyway, I earned a euro like this and just saved enough to buy Cryostasis (also at a huge discount).
Funny, I never bought anything at GMG, but I have a bunch of games there. They allowed to sell the games I received for free when they opened shop :)
dyscode: I was thinking the same when I hear about it but wouldn´t dare to openly suggest it.
Twilight: You're welcome :) Anyway, I earned a euro like this and just saved enough to buy Cryostasis (also at a huge discount).
Funny, I never bought anything at GMG, but I have a bunch of games there. They allowed to sell the games I received for free when they opened shop :)
I purchased Pain Killer Black from them for $3.50 but Capsule refused to download and install it properly every time I tried.

I got Reign from them for free which downloaded and installed successfully but wouldn't start up with me SSE processor.

Now I'm trying Necrovision - maybe the third time will be the charm?
Can anybody (preferably non-EU) gift me "dark messiah might and magic", from my region it is inaccessible. I can give your money via paypal.

PLEASE HELP ME
Post edited May 24, 2011 by olgar
olgar: Can anybody (preferably non-EU) gift me "dark messiah might and magic", from my region it is inaccessible. I can give your money via paypal.

PLEASE HELP ME
I'm in NZ, it shows as purchasable for me (or at least it appears in the store with its price tag tag a purchase button) but you'd have to hit me pretty spot on with the cost of the game because I have less than fifty cents NZD in the bank.

I own the game and have it in my Steam library but I got mine hard copy and activated through Steam.

Actually, now that I think about it, you're best off getting an American Gogger to do the transaction that way there is only one conversion process.

As well, I'm also not sure if it might just be showing up for me because I already own the game hard copy.
Post edited May 24, 2011 by carnival73