It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

http://store.steampowered.com/sale/ubisoft_week
Even on sale those games aren't any cheaper than current retail prices.
Post edited May 23, 2011 by Kabuto
Kabuto: Even on sale those games aren't any cheaper than current retail prices.
Sadly xD

Though on sale is the only time I'll ever buy a Ubisoft game xD Sadly the base price for most of them is still too high :/
PoP games are censored for Germany , if i remember right .
Post edited May 23, 2011 by lackoo1111
Is the PoP complete pack really $15? If so any one from the Americas what to help me out here? :)
Post edited May 23, 2011 by Delixe
Delixe: Is the PoP complete pack really $15? If so any one from the Americas what to help me out here? :)
Yep, $15 USD for us.

Tempting. Very tempting.

Edit: Oh this is bullshit, Forgotten Sands Deluxe Edition isn't included in the $15 bundle! AAAAAAAAAAAGH.
Post edited May 23, 2011 by Foxhack
lackoo1111: PoP games are censored for Germany , if i remember right .
Not that I remember. The Two Thrones maybe? Tough I think only the US version had the decapitations...
Can anybody (preferably non-EU) gift me "dark messiah might and magic", from my region it is inaccessible. I can give your money via paypal.
I'd been wanting the other two of the PoP trilogy. I'd only played the first. $15 for all is a steal!
Could someone from the US tell me what Rainbow Six Vegas costs in $? In Germany it´s 6,69€.

I mean the Steam deal of course :)
Post edited May 23, 2011 by anaheim85
anaheim85: Could someone from the US tell me what Rainbow Six Vegas costs in $? In Germany it´s 6,69€.

I'm not American, but I can tell you that it is $6,69.

www.steamprices.com to compare prices between Steam regions.
anaheim85: Could someone from the US tell me what Rainbow Six Vegas costs in $? In Germany it´s 6,69€.

Zchinque: I'm not American, but I can tell you that it is $6,69.

www.steamprices.com to compare prices between Steam regions.
Thanks! Didn´t know about this site. Okay, so would s.o. from the U.S. be so nice and gift it to me? I will pay via paypal. Steam name is also anaheim85
GameRager: Lol...good un.. Also damn joo... Now I saw more games to put on my wishlist....gah!

In case anyone is curious what ones I added(to see if we have similar interests).....I think I added tarr chronicles and dusk-12.....also damn, Games Factory Interactive has a ton of awesome games. Gog should totally get them, but for their future new games site.
dyscode: I really whished I´d pushed more people into buying Pathologic when it was $3.
this game is so SICK! How I love this Russian games.
I bought it on your (I think it was you) recommendation while it was $3.
I am kinda short on cash, and this is very stupid request and I will understand if nobody of you will have interest in it (I myself probably wouldnt participate) but I have problem. I bought Witcher 2 and I dont regret that I bought it ,but Steam had to have first good sale in few months right at the same time I ran out of money. So I am begging you kind gogers, would anyone buy PoP complete pack for me and I will repay him by 10+6 dollar gog around 15-16 June?
Post edited May 23, 2011 by Detlik
dyscode: I really whished I´d pushed more people into buying Pathologic when it was $3.
this game is so SICK! How I love this Russian games.
eyeball226: I bought it on your (I think it was you) recommendation while it was $3.
Thanks! You made me happy, really! :D