It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Delixe: I seem to be the only person who doesn't 'get' Frozen Synapse.
+1
Dolantin: As you may know Frozen Synapse is coming out tomorrow.
You can still preorder it.
http://www.frozensynapse.com/synapsePreorder.html
If you enter the code STANCHER during the processing order you'll get an additional 30% off offer, which makes the single copy 13,29€ in Europe for example. I think this offer is worldwide.
Kabuto: Once you select PAYPAL, there's no more oppurtunity to enter the promo code. You can enter if you choose credit card though.

edit: Actually, choose credit card, click next, enter code, go back and choose paypal and it lists the discounted price when you go to login to paypal.
Thanks, this worked. But after logging to paypal and pressing continue a page to complete order appeard and it had the space for the code and a button to complete order.
Taleroth: I can't recommend Uplink enough.
Uplink is a great game. I just wish they'd fix the issues I have with the UI.
Dungeons 50% off on Steam .
Sam & Max is 66% off on Steam.

http://store.steampowered.com/sale/samandmax
Post edited May 24, 2011 by Taleroth
Taleroth: I can't recommend Uplink enough.
YES! Introvision rulezzzzzzz! :D

and the whole Sam & Max for $17 crazy!
Post edited May 24, 2011 by dyscode
lackoo1111: Dungeons 50% off on Steam .
I couldn't remember what this was. Then I looked at it, and realized it was that big "Dungeon Keeper" based game everyone was hyped for. Then I saw a 66 metacritic rating, and an entire Steam forum full of complaints about poor game design.

It's a shame. It looks halfway interesting but I'm not shelling out 20 dollars for a broken/poorly designed game.
lackoo1111: Dungeons 50% off on Steam .
Hawk52: I couldn't remember what this was. Then I looked at it, and realized it was that big "Dungeon Keeper" based game everyone was hyped for. Then I saw a 66 metacritic rating, and an entire Steam forum full of complaints about poor game design.

It's a shame. It looks halfway interesting but I'm not shelling out 20 dollars for a broken/poorly designed game.
Yeah sadly :((

I'd love to have a followup game at least close to the style of DK, or even Evil Genius.
Pheace: or even Evil Genius.
I think Evil Genius would be great framework for a zombie game. Recruit survivors, hide from the zombies, research zombie killing technology.
edit: never mind...
Post edited May 24, 2011 by gyokzoli
Taleroth: I think Evil Genius would be great framework for a zombie game. Recruit survivors, hide from the zombies, research zombie killing technology.
Lol, that'd be pretty awesome xD
Taleroth: I think Evil Genius would be great framework for a zombie game. Recruit survivors, hide from the zombies, research zombie killing technology.
Can we please forget the zombie themed games ? I'm fed up with them .
lackoo1111: Can we please forget the zombie themed games ? I'm fed up with them .
But they're just so versatile!
Taleroth: But they're just so versatile!
Dunát lehet velük rekeszteni.
Taleroth: But they're just so versatile!
lackoo1111: Dunát lehet velük rekeszteni.
Yo soy un pato morado y un gato estas en mis pantalones.