It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dyscode: Precursors, Starforce DRM $14.98
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-PREC/precursors?caff=1869351
I haven't tried Precursors yet, but I recommend Xenus. It's not one of those games you'll have a blast with from start to finish - more like you'll have some fun, then rage, then have some fun, then rage, then read some hilariously translated dialogue, and repeat. But it's worth the money when it goes on 50% off.
Bullet Candy Perfect: one e-mail. Until 6pm GMT.
Post edited May 23, 2011 by DelusionsBeta
dyscode: I can do that for you,
isn´t this available in the US (stupid question, I know) ;)

PM me with your email if you want.
GameRager: Yes it is available but i'm broke. Thus i'll buy you 2 5.99 gogs one the next month(June 1st) if you buy me these games now.
It´s ok, if you don´t I´ll sell your kidneys :D
dyscode: It´s ok, if you don´t I´ll sell your kidneys :D
GameRager: Lol...good un.. Also damn joo... Now I saw more games to put on my wishlist....gah!

In case anyone is curious what ones I added(to see if we have similar interests).....I think I added tarr chronicles and dusk-12.....also damn, Games Factory Interactive has a ton of awesome games. Gog should totally get them, but for their future new games site.
I really whished I´d pushed more people into buying Pathologic when it was $3.
this game is so SICK! How I love this Russian games.
dyscode: I really whished I´d pushed more people into buying Pathologic when it was $3.
this game is so SICK! How I love this Russian games.
GameRager: Ya know what else is good? You are empty...a great russian zombie virus game. And some other game with similar theme but with military dudes invading a bunker with asians to fight as well...it starts with I I think.
Yes, You Are Empty is cool!
But I have some really strange Textures- problem. The Textures are really blurred until you get really close to them. I have a Laptop with the Intel HD Graphics 3000. And it looks really ugly that way. But it´s the game so far with this problem.
Post edited May 23, 2011 by dyscode
Small alert:
just for the info
on GG the have Alien Shooter $2 and Alien Shooter 2 $1.98 with SecuRom on Sale now.

peace
Post edited May 23, 2011 by dyscode
Straight from Twitter:

Want a FREE copy of NecroVisioN: Lost Company? Use this code on the checkout: GMGY1-PROMO-TREAT http://j.mp/l17het. RT away!

From greenmangaming
prakaa: Straight from Twitter:

Want a FREE copy of NecroVisioN: Lost Company? Use this code on the checkout: GMGY1-PROMO-TREAT http://j.mp/l17het. RT away!

From greenmangaming
excellent thanks a lot
prakaa: snip
liquidsnakehpks: snip
Im not convinced this is a real offer
Attachments:
gmg.jpg (114 Kb)
reaver894: Im not convinced this is a real offer
If you have it in your account, it is. Download speed is another matter.

btw: OH LOOKIE!
Men of War: Assault Squad is $13.58/£11.98/€11.98.. for another 15 hours.
Be quick and nab teh best multiplayer oriented realistic..ish WWII strategy(/rtt) game evar made! ^.^
Can be registered in Steam client.
p_mamusz: If you have it in your account, it is. Download speed is another matter.

btw: OH LOOKIE!
Men of War: Assault Squad is $13.58/£11.98/€11.98.. for another 15 hours.
Be quick and nab teh best multiplayer oriented realistic..ish WWII strategy(/rtt) game evar made! ^.^
Can be registered in Steam client.
Haven't multi'd it yet since I think I'd get perforated and blown to pieces by players who know how to play but the SP missions are pretty awesome/intense nonetheless :)
liquidsnakehpks: snip
You can trade it in for $0.50 XD
dyscode: snip
Magic E-money that has no financial value for anything except a store I probly wont use again...

I think Ill stick with the DD sites im used to, this with GMG

and Im still not able to download pathologic Setup-2 from YuPlay even though they say its fine...
Alien vs Predators Classic 2000 for $2.50 on GG!
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-AVPC/alien-vs-predators-classic-2000
DelusionsBeta: Bullet Candy Perfect: one e-mail. Until 6pm GMT.
And I just managed to get that!

50 minutes left, folks!

Edit: I also grabbed NecroVisioN Lost Company. Can't beat a free game. :D
Post edited May 23, 2011 by Foxhack