It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Looks like i'm not alone with this problem . I don't want to lose my second forum account .

edit:

EA Store EU The Sims Medieval Limited Edition 40% off . Offer valid till 05.20-05.22 .
Post edited May 20, 2011 by lackoo1111
Has this been posted?
http://www.dotemu.com/en/kalypso-special-weekend-on-dotemu
Kalypso weekend at Dotemu
lackoo1111: Looks like i'm not alone with this problem . I don't want to lose my second forum account .

edit:

EA Store EU The Sims Medieval Limited Edition 40% off . Offer valid till 05.20-05.22 .
Darn, think I saw sims medieval pretty low price somewhere. Can't remember if it was retail or DD though. That said, with EA having had continuous 50% deals everywhere since easter it's just for those that have missed those by now I guess.

Edit: Ow yeah, was a UK retail deal at [url=http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/16057232/The-Sims-Medieval-Limited-Edition/Product.html?searchstring=HP10n3DD&searchtype=PC&searchsource=2&searchfilters=s{HP10n3DD}%2bc{362}%2bc{10009}%2b&urlrefer=search]Play[/url] EUR 16.49 with delivery. Pretty sad how quick that game's going down. Yet still it'll be at least 2 years before I can get it for that price on Steam probably ;_; (Introduction 6-12 months after release for full price and then at least a year to get a decent sale)
Post edited May 20, 2011 by Pheace
Zenonia 1, 2 & 3 are $.99 each @ AppStore.
Steam's daily deal is Sniper Ghost Warrior for 5 USD (US, Australia, Japan), 5 GBP (UK), 7.50 EUR (EU Tier 1, EU Tier 2), 10.00 EUR (Germany).

At $5, is it worth it for the single player campaign?
Sniper Ghost Warrior 5$ on Steam, any comment about this one?
bansama: Steam's daily deal is Sniper Ghost Warrior for 5 USD (US, Australia, Japan), 5 GBP (UK), 7.50 EUR (EU Tier 1, EU Tier 2), 10.00 EUR (Germany).
fair pricing , isn't it ?
bansama: Steam's daily deal is Sniper Ghost Warrior for 5 USD (US, Australia, Japan), 5 GBP (UK), 7.50 EUR (EU Tier 1, EU Tier 2), 10.00 EUR (Germany).
lackoo1111: fair pricing , isn't it ?
Been seeing that sort of pricing to some extent with the other daily deals, but today's is so far the worst offender.
D2D US :
http://www.direct2drive.com/2/10925/product/Buy-D2D-Indie-Sack-Pack-Vol.-1-Download

Just Cause 2 is on sale for PC download at Amazon for $9.9 . US only .
Post edited May 20, 2011 by lackoo1111
Foxhack: Rift at Steam (US): $33.49
Rift at GreenManGaming: $24.99
Thanks for this tip. The difference is that the one at Steam comes with a bonus pack and the one at GMG does not. Steam also has a Collector's Edition for $40.

I'm really on the fence here. Long time WoW player but I kinda like to try Rift just to say I tried it (same way I felt about LOTRO). $25 isn't too bad considering that even today the basic WoW game is $20 unless you get it on one of Blizzards rare sales. OTOH hand S25 is still two months of my Wow subscription.
worlddan: I'm really on the fence here. Long time WoW player but I kinda like to try Rift just to say I tried it (same way I felt about LOTRO). $25 isn't too bad considering that even today the basic WoW game is $20 unless you get it on one of Blizzards rare sales. OTOH hand S25 is still two months of my Wow subscription.
You can find vanilla WoW for less than $10 nowadays.
http://www.sendit.com/games/platforms/pc/chart.list

FO3 GOTY 12 pounds
FONW 15 pounds
MoH 10 punds
Post edited May 20, 2011 by KavazovAngel
KavazovAngel: You can find vanilla WoW for less than $10 nowadays.
Yes but is chocolate still available?

Also, I won't be able to afford this, but maybe some of you can:
Daggerfall
Outlaws
Duke Nukem 3D Atomic Edition (good for those staying in UK)
Splinter Cell games 60% off on gamersgate. :)

http://www.gamersgate.com/all?q=splinter+cell
- Splinter Cell - $ 3.98

- Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory - $3.98

- Splinter Cell: Double Agent - $3.98

- Splinter Cell: Conviction PC / MAC- $7.98

- Splinter Cell: Conviction Digital Deluxe Edition PC / MAC - $9.98 ( Vem com Infiltration Mode, Shadow Armor, SC3000 Rifle, SMG-2, MP5, Original Soundtrack)

- Splinter Cell: Elite Echelon PC - $24.98
DDaniel: Splinter Cell games 60% off on gamersgate. :)

- Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory - $3.98
- Splinter Cell: Double Agent - $3.98
Both have Tages (not that bad as DRM goes), but
these two might not be compatible with Windows 7

DDaniel: - Splinter Cell: Conviction PC / MAC- $7.98
- Splinter Cell: Conviction Digital Deluxe Edition PC / MAC - $9.98 ( Vem com Infiltration Mode, Shadow Armor, SC3000 Rifle, SMG-2, MP5, Original Soundtrack)
- Splinter Cell: Elite Echelon PC - $24.98
These (lifted directly from GamersGate page):
A permanent internet connection is required to play the game.

Translation: UbiDRM, where a portion of the game code runs on their servers.

I'll still give you a + for the mention.

You forgot to mention:
Splinter Cell (the original): $3.98
At GG
GG UK says: £1.98 and £2.78 for the sequels
(Conviction is £5.98/£7.98) respectively
Post edited May 20, 2011 by PincushionMan
PincushionMan: These (lifted directly from GamersGate page):
A permanent internet connection is required to play the game.

Translation: UbiDRM, where a portion of the game code runs on their servers.
Again, as I mentioned earlier, this requirement was dropped the same time it was dropped for AC2. GamersGate just haven't updated the store page.