It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

trusteft: Any idea when and for how long the Steam Christmas sale will be?
gyokzoli: Last year it started at 24th I think and lasted for a week.
No, it started earlier than that. I'm sure there were several days of Steam sale before Christmas.
Last year the sale started Dec 22nd and ended Jan 3rd.
So patience my dear.......all your base are belong to us
Slightly off-topic, but anyone interested in a plain vanilla Half-Life 2 (so just HL2, nothing else)?
I've had the thing in my Extra Copies part of Steam forever and my friends either own it already or don't want it.
Gamersgate have 70% off on all their Europa Universalis games.
Re, Steam's holiday sale: No one can accurately say when it will start as it has started on a different day each year it's been held. A few years ago, it was only ever held after Christmas, starting around the 26th or 27th. The last couple of years, it's started on either a few days before Christmas or near to Christmas Eve (depending on your time zone). So it's simply a matter of waiting and seeing what they do this year -- if anything.
Would it be of any help if I asked Gamersgate why only the PC versions of Europa Universalis are on sale? (I own the Mac version of EU 3 complete and do not really want to buy it again on PC just to get Heir To The Throne)
Al1: Would it be of any help if I asked Gamersgate why only the PC versions of Europa Universalis are on sale? (I own the Mac version of EU 3 complete and do not really want to buy it again on PC just to get Heir To The Throne)
Could be an oversight, maybe you can email them and ask about it.
lowyhong: Could be an oversight, maybe you can email them and ask about it.
Whats the best channel to reach them on this issue? From the 'contact' page there is the individual game section, but I am not sure if that is the right place.
lowyhong: Could be an oversight, maybe you can email them and ask about it.
Al1: Whats the best channel to reach them on this issue? From the 'contact' page there is the individual game section, but I am not sure if that is the right place.
I think Twitter. They respond to that very quickly.
Al1: Whats the best channel to reach them on this issue? From the 'contact' page there is the individual game section, but I am not sure if that is the right place.
gyokzoli: I think Twitter. They respond to that very quickly.
You can also try support at gamersgate dot com
Ubisoft week on Gamesplanet:
http://uk.gamesplanet.com/
Today 50% off World in Conflict
metalkidz: Ubisoft week
Lol, pass xD
Cryxo: As a horror fan? No. There's definitely some gore in there but not fear. Get Amnesia instead. Much, much better game in terms of horror.
Navagon: Note though that a new pair of pants is not included with the purchase of the game (and boy will you need them)!
Been there done that : ) one of the best horror games of all time.
But I did shit my pants... Damn those mutant things coming through doorways when you open them.
Smannesman: Slightly off-topic, but anyone interested in a plain vanilla Half-Life 2 (so just HL2, nothing else)?
I've had the thing in my Extra Copies part of Steam forever and my friends either own it already or don't want it.
I've got an extra copy of the Secret of Monkey Island SE on Steam that I'd trade you for it. My e-mail is schaefferian at ymail dot com.
Post edited November 30, 2010 by Schaefferian
Schaefferian: I've got an extra copy of the Secret of Monkey Island SE on Steam that I'd trade you for it. My e-mail is schaefferian at ymail dot com
I actually bought that for full price when it came out, like the idiot I am ;)