It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Kabuto: ...
Although I have to say, I don't think it wasn't wort it. For some reason, the billing had to include tax, and with it the price went up to €10 (and not $8.99). And then I got redirected to the download server, so now hopefully the game will download correctly. But it's not like I'm mad or anything, it just seems,... substandard.

Oh, hey, I just got this email:

You can download The Ball PC at

https://www.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please note, the download link will expire after 48 hours from now or after 3 attempts, which ever event happens first.

Your code(s) for The Ball PC:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks a lot for purchasing The Ball!

Edit2: So I guess it doesn't count If you have a download manager. Internet has been a bit uncooperative now that we got a full delivery of snow, and has some hickups, but the download is still going strong.
Attachments:
tb1.jpg (26 Kb)
Post edited November 29, 2010 by Titanium
The Steam deals seem better than yesterday. Save for the measly deal on Mafia 2.

I'll definitely be getting Monkey Island 2 now. That's just crazy cheap.

bansama: I don't ever recall a referendum to fully join the EU in terms of currency, and in doing so, giving up the pound. If there ever were such a referendum, I'd vote a big fat no. And I don't even live there anymore!
What we joined wasn't even the EU anyway. It became the EU. But we didn't join anything like that. We never got a say in the matter. Which I think hasn't helped matters. If we were allowed a voice on the matter I think the UK would be a lot more positive about EU involvement (even if we don't adopt the currency).
Post edited November 29, 2010 by Navagon
Navagon: On the subject of deals: more Steam deals mere seconds from now!
nothing interesting for me in there
Pretty good stuff like Dirt 2 for $5.
Peggle Deluxe is $5, but Peggle Deluxe + Peggle Nights combo is $14.99 regular price ($9.99 each if bought separately) on steam so in the end, there's zero savings on Peggle if you want both.

edit: Oh sorry you do save $0.01 buying them separately over the combo
Post edited November 29, 2010 by Kabuto
lackoo1111: nothing interesting for me in there
There's not a lot in there for me either. But I'll definitely be getting Monkey Island 2 and possibly the Indie pack mostly for Gratuitous Space Battles.
Navagon: Gratuitous Space Battles.
but it's not the complete pack
LOL, only %25 off for Mafia 2. Thanks 2K Games.
Navagon: Gratuitous Space Battles.
lackoo1111: but it's not the complete pack
Still, if you average it out you're buying that game for $1. Complete or not, it's a FANTASTIC price.
lackoo1111: nothing interesting for me in there
Navagon: There's not a lot in there for me either. But I'll definitely be getting Monkey Island 2 and possibly the Indie pack mostly for Gratuitous Space Battles.
Can we gift the games in the pack if we have some of them already?
acare84: Can we gift the games in the pack if we have some of them already?
No unless stated otherwise.
acare84: Can we gift the games in the pack if we have some of them already?
Titanium: No unless stated otherwise.
Then I will wait for Gratuitous Space Battles Complete Pack deal or something.
acare84: [ Then I will wait for Gratuitous Space Battles Complete Pack deal or something.
I think you should, since there is a new expansion coming up that will likely start a sale.
Looks like I'll be passing today. Can't really say I'm excited about any of todays games.
acare84: Then I will wait for Gratuitous Space Battles Complete Pack deal or something.
Thinking about it, that seems like the best option. I already have Dogfighter and Altitude.
lackoo1111: but it's not the complete pack
No. So and if I like the game I'll want that. If I don't then what's the point in buying it in the first place? I'll wait.
Post edited November 29, 2010 by Navagon
I'm guessing KOTOR should be a must-buy at that price? I've never played any of the KOTOR games, but I've heard good things ...

Monkey Island 2 SE and the AvP 6 pack are being considered too. :)
Post edited November 29, 2010 by nmillar