It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The following games have been added to the BTA tier of the <span class="bold">Humble Indie Bundle 15</span>:

Gone Home
Deponia
Chaos on Deponia
Grargar: The following games have been added to the BTA tier of the <span class="bold">Humble Indie Bundle 15</span>:

Gone Home
Deponia
Chaos on Deponia
Ugh, that's disappointing. I already have all three.
Grargar: The following games have been added to the BTA tier of the <span class="bold">Humble Indie Bundle 15</span>:

Gone Home
Deponia
Chaos on Deponia
hummer010: Ugh, that's disappointing. I already have all three.
I had 2/3 good news is I now have all of Deponia (A game I don't really like but hey it's now complete so yay that I suppose)
Also I now have Deponia 3 places making it the most owned game in my collection. (GOG, Macgamestore, Humble)
Post edited October 06, 2015 by cecil

Gone Home
Deponia
Chaos on Deponia
hummer010: Ugh, that's disappointing. I already have all three.
Darn, me too. Now I'm hard-pressed to justify bumping my purchase up to the third tier, owning 4/6 of them (and seeing the rather scathing reviews for Planetary Annihilation...)
the.kuribo: Nice! Thanks for the impressions, I think I'll bump this up to the top of my "play with kids" queue.
yogsloth: Chatted with the dev and he was able to find, reproduce, and then fix the bug. Turned out it wasn't a big deal as that was never intended to be a valid path anyway.
That's great that the dev is so responsive. Always a nice thing to see!

We're much further along in the game - zipping right through the levels! My 7-year-old is better at it than I am.
Time to chop off his right hand with a lightsaber and remind him who his daddy is.
HeDanny: ohshi- real mahjoong? With Waifu too boot? I may have just found perfection. However, at the risk of having to hand in my weabo card, has anyone played these and can comment on the mahjoong? I've been looking for a real mahjoong game since the last one I had never worked outside windows 3.1.1 :(
Both Mahjong games are identical, just different girls so I'm not sure I'd recommend the bundle. The 90% off applies on individual games also though. I find the music annoying but you can turn that off The voices are of course only in Japanese and no subtitles will tell you what the girls are saying, but it's nothing major, some flavor text for each kind of call. The japanese text for things like "tsumo" etc. is not translated either.

It's Ricchi Mahjong rules and single player only, there's a minimal rules customization.. Other than that it plays nice and fast, there's visual cues for when you can make a call. No tutorials, so not for beginners, the rules are not explained in detail at all..It"s cheap enough, and I made about half the sale price back selling the trading cards on steam so I don't find it a bad deal really.

For more serious and comprehensive single player Mahjong simulation you could also look up this one : https://www.4windsmj.com/intro.htm, I don't think there's much better in English on the market.
Post edited October 07, 2015 by ploudret
ploudret: For more serious and comprehensive single player Mahjong simulation you could also look up this one : https://www.4windsmj.com/intro.htm, I don't think there's much better in English on the market.
Thanks mate. This one does look good, but way off my budget. I'll just stick with my tiles.
Indiegala Midweek Attack Bundle of Steam games

Pay $1.0 or more to get these Steam games!

Metrocide
Postmortem - One Must Die (Extended Cut)
Mind - Path to Thalamus
Party of Sin

Pay $2.89 or more to get these Steam games and SAVE OVER 97% before price increases!

OTTTD
Inbetween Land
Particulars
Back to Bed
Ironclad Tactics
Zombie Tycoon 2 - Brainhov's Revenge
<span class="bold">Bundle Stars Killer Bundle 5</span>

$4.99 for 10 Steam keys:

Rise of the Triad (2013)
Town of Salem
Malebolgia
Blues and Bullets - Episode 1
Runestone Keeper
Paperbound
ChargeShot
rFactor
Quarries of Scred
Contradiction - Spot the Liar!
Deep Silver publisher sale over at GMG (up to 80%) including Metro, Saints Row, etc.

Also don't forget to use the voucher to get further discount!

http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=siporozo
Flying Bundle - Flying Autumn Bundle

Tier 1 - Pay at least $1.00 to get these games:

Airport Simulator 2014
Grey Cubes
InnerCube
Mystery Game

Tier 2 - Pay at least $1.99 to get these games also:

Abyss Raiders: Uncharted
Mystery Game 2
Pineview Drive
Playing History 2 - Slave Trade
ROGUS - Kingdom of The Lost Souls

Tier 3 - Pay at least $2.99 to get these games also:

Ancient Planet
Driving School Simulator
Mystery Game 3
STOORM - Yellow (Full) Edition.

All Steam.
Post edited October 08, 2015 by gixgox
Groupees Oktorbest bundle preorder!

https://groupees.com/oktoberfest

$1.25 minimum for 4 games, 2 albums, and 1 other

3 Steam, 2 DRM-free
<span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Nordic Games 3: Nordic's Staff Picks</span>

$1
Silent Storm Gold Edition
Chaser
Jagged Alliance 1 Gold Edition (Also for Mac and Linux)
SuperPower 2 Steam Edition

BTA
Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive
Desperados 2: Cooper's Revenge
MX vs. ATV Unleashed
Black Mirror
Black Mirror II
Black Mirror III
Red Faction Guerrilla Steam Edition

$10
The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 (Also for Mac and Linux)
75% coupon for the next purchase of Nordic Games from the Humble Store (valid till 5 November 2015)

All games are Steam-only.
Post edited October 08, 2015 by Grargar
Cheap prices for some respected games. Too bad they're not even worth that. :P

EDIT: I guess Humble doesn't sell drm-free nordic even on the store site. At least they're here for the folks that didn't fall for the marketing stunt and still need some.
Post edited October 08, 2015 by budejovice
The latest Humble Weekly looks interesting only for Jagged Alliance 1. The other stuff is "meh" at best. Had a lot of fun with JA back in the day.