It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Azrael360: New deal : [url=https://indiegamestand.com/deal/]Sylvio

DRM Free + Steam. Beat the average to also get the soundtrack (MP3).
though the steam key is rather expensive compared to the drm free build. Gotta pay at least $5 (double the average) to redeem the game on steam....
on GMG you can still get Secret Files 1-3 and Sam Peters for 75 % off + add 23% with 23PERC-AUTUMN-SAVING
All Steam.
Post edited October 05, 2015 by dyscode
Midweek offer on GamersGate is Valkyria Chronicles (Steam) -75%.
IndieGala Every Monday Bundle of Steam games

Pay $1.89 or more to get this bundle full of Steam games before price increases and SAVE 95% !

Steam game Windows game Mac game Linux game
Home is Where One Starts...

Braveland

Braveland Wizard

One More Line

Steam game Windows game
Mayhem Triple

Steam game Windows game
The Logomancer
Amazon has up to 50% off select Blizzard games. Usually the cheapest these games go for.

StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty - PC/Mac [Digital Code] -- $9.99
StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm - PC/Mac [Digital Code] -- $9.99
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - PC/Mac [Digital Code] -- $19.99

DRM Warning! Constant Internet Connection (even for single player), Battle.net registration, and Battle.net Desktop Application required to play these games.
Post edited October 05, 2015 by BenKii
gixgox: IndieGala Every Monday Bundle of Steam games

Pay $1.89 or more to get this bundle full of Steam games before price increases and SAVE 95% !

Home is Where One Starts...

Braveland

Braveland Wizard

One More Line

Steam game Windows game
Mayhem Triple

Steam game Windows game
The Logomancer
thats not even as good as Vogon poetry
yogsloth: I can report that "Marble Mountain" is an absolute joy.

My boys (age 6 and 7) have just plowed through it and are up to the "Castle" level. Unfortunately, there might be a game-breaking bug on that level, as there is one place where the marble gets stuck. The game isn't finished as several levels are noted to be "under construction", but what we've seen thus far has been balanced and fun. Hopefully I'm wrong and there's some way around that stuck point. (It's on a platform just above the hedge maze where you have to roll down to the left and "jump" over a couple of gaps in the pathway.)

Enthusiastic thumbs up from me.
the.kuribo: Nice! Thanks for the impressions, I think I'll bump this up to the top of my "play with kids" queue.
Chatted with the dev and he was able to find, reproduce, and then fix the bug. Turned out it wasn't a big deal as that was never intended to be a valid path anyway.

We're much further along in the game - zipping right through the levels! My 7-year-old is better at it than I am.
Steam Weeklongs:

Memoria -80%
Ether One -75%
Silent Age -75%
road not taken -80%
4089 - 60%
DEX -50%
Claire -75%
Undergarden -85%
More nice Steam week long deals:

<span class="bold">Mahjong Pretty Girls Battle Bundle Pack</span> - 2,29€ (90% off)

<span class="bold">Space Quest&trade; Collection - Contains SQ 1-6</span> - 2,49€ (75% off)
Post edited October 06, 2015 by Impaler26
<span class="bold">Humble Mobile Bundle: Eye Candy</span>

$1
Deep Under the Sky
Botanicula
Haunt the House: Terrortown

BTA
Jelly Defense
Dark Echo
Fearless Fantasy
Really good stuff in the base tier! Nice bundle for mobile gamers.
dyscode: Steam Weeklongs:

Memoria -80%
Ether One -75%
Silent Age -75%
road not taken -80%
4089 - 60%
DEX -50%
Claire -75%
Undergarden -85%
This one seems good: Age of fear 2: The Chaos Lord -75%
Post edited October 05, 2015 by siulebuo
ohshi- real mahjoong? With Waifu too boot? I may have just found perfection. However, at the risk of having to hand in my weabo card, has anyone played these and can comment on the mahjoong? I've been looking for a real mahjoong game since the last one I had never worked outside windows 3.1.1 :(
https://groupees.com/deusexmachina

The 2 deus ex machina games DRM-free for $2 + soundtracks

Is this a Groupees first? More DRM-free titles (2) than Steam codes (1)?
Build a Merge Games bundle on the Humble Store.

Select 3 games for an 80% discount, 4 games for an 85% discount or 5 games for a 90% discount. The available games are a mixture of Steam-only and DRM-Free+Steam.
Post edited October 06, 2015 by Grargar