It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

budejovice: Yep, marble & lovecraft were 2 of my 3.
What was 3, stained glass? I agree, this looks like one of the better recent BAGB. Might go in for a couple myself, so let me know if you have any reviews :)
high rated
pablodusk: What was 3, stained glass?
Indeed. Considered the jrpg, but I think my backlog for similar is well-stocked.
budejovice: Indeed. Considered the jrpg, but I think my backlog for similar is well-stocked.
Cool. Yeah JRPG backlogs are easily stocked, or you can just get RPGMaker and create your own backlog ;)
There are a couple of recent Indiegala bundles I haven't seen mentioned (possibly for a reason?). Just in case anyone is interested though:

Indiegala Deep Simulator Bundle

Pay $11.99 or more to get:
- Beach Resort Simulator
- Truck Mechanic Simulator 2015

Pay $24.99 or more to also get:
- Construction Machines Simulator 2016
- Farm Expert 2016
- Farm Mechanic Simulator 2015

Pay $29.99 (Wow!) or more to also get:
- Helicopter 2015: Natural Disasters
- Mining Industry Simulator

Indiegala Crazy Machines Ultimate Bundle

Pay $4.89 or more before the price increases to get:
- Crazy Machines
- Crazy Machines 1.5 (includes New From The Lab and Inventors Training Camp DLC)
- Crazy Machines: Golden Gears
- Crazy Machines Elements
- Crazy Machines Elements: Collision Course & Mental Activity
- Crazy Machines Elements: Gadget Fun & Tricky Riddles
- Crazy Machines 2
- Crazy Machines 2: Liquid Force (Fluid)
- Crazy Machines 2: Invaders from Space
- Crazy Machines 2: Invaders From Space - 2nd Wave
- Crazy Machines 2: Jewel Digger
- Crazy Machines 2: Pirates
- Crazy Machines 2: Time Travel
- Crazy Machines 2: Back to the Shop
- Crazy Machines 2: Halloween
- Crazy Machines 2: Happy New Year

A little shocked by the pricing of the simulator bundle, but it's still 80% off at the highest tier, so...eh... =P
Post edited October 03, 2015 by expopower
high rated
expopower: A little shocked by the pricing of the simulator bundle, but it's still 80% off at the highest tier, so...eh... =P
Yeah, that seems crazy. I love sims, but even if I Steam'd I wouldn't be anywhere near these...
*blech*

It's shitty bundles weekend! :D
This one is even worse than Humble's monthly bundle.
But...but...you could have your very own Virtual Beach Resort for just $12...

Beach Resort vs. Random Games...
MacGameStore "Action & Adventure Weekend Sale", 25%-75% off a large list of games.
Anoxemia free Steam key at Indie Gala. Unlike their usual giveaways this game actually has mostly positive reviews. Has trading cards so you can get some free Steamcents.
budejovice: BAG32 is live on groupees.
Btw, are these Greenlight games meant to be played right now, or would it be more wise to wait for their Steam release? In part, it sounds as if these are more like beta versions and will still be improved over time ...
Post edited October 04, 2015 by Leroux
yogsloth:
budejovice: Yep, marble & lovecraft were 2 of my 3.
Innsmouth & Message Quest are surely 2 gems for adventure friends.
Leroux: Btw, are these Greenlight games meant to be played right now, or would it be more wise to wait for their Steam release? In part, it sounds as if these are more like beta versions and will still be improved over time ...
It's hard to say. Some are alphas or betas (and it would be better to wait), some are already finished and completely playable.
I can report that "Marble Mountain" is an absolute joy.

My boys (age 6 and 7) have just plowed through it and are up to the "Castle" level. Unfortunately, there might be a game-breaking bug on that level, as there is one place where the marble gets stuck. The game isn't finished as several levels are noted to be "under construction", but what we've seen thus far has been balanced and fun. Hopefully I'm wrong and there's some way around that stuck point. (It's on a platform just above the hedge maze where you have to roll down to the left and "jump" over a couple of gaps in the pathway.)

Enthusiastic thumbs up from me.
yogsloth: I can report that "Marble Mountain" is an absolute joy.

My boys (age 6 and 7) have just plowed through it and are up to the "Castle" level. Unfortunately, there might be a game-breaking bug on that level, as there is one place where the marble gets stuck. The game isn't finished as several levels are noted to be "under construction", but what we've seen thus far has been balanced and fun. Hopefully I'm wrong and there's some way around that stuck point. (It's on a platform just above the hedge maze where you have to roll down to the left and "jump" over a couple of gaps in the pathway.)

Enthusiastic thumbs up from me.
Nice! Thanks for the impressions, I think I'll bump this up to the top of my "play with kids" queue.
New deal : [url=https://indiegamestand.com/deal/]Sylvio

DRM Free + Steam. Beat the average to also get the soundtrack (MP3).