It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

<span class="bold">FarSky</span> from the new HB deals looks good, I think I'll pick that up. Also considered <span class="bold">Closure</span>, but doesn't quite draw me in enough. While I like the look, I get the feeling it's a fiddly and frustrating platformer underneath.
IAmSinistar: <span class="bold">FarSky</span> from the new HB deals looks good, I think I'll pick that up.
I'd honestly wait to see if it turns up in a bundle - its very casual feeling, and maybe not worth the current price
Sachys: I'd honestly wait to see if it turns up in a bundle - its very casual feeling, and maybe not worth the current price
Probably the wise course, but I just impulse bought it. :)
HeDanny:
nothing broken in the pc version as I could tell though
Post edited July 07, 2015 by Sachys
IAmSinistar: <span class="bold">FarSky</span> from the new HB deals looks good, I think I'll pick that up.
I wouldn't recommend it.

Edit: Oh right, today's prediction... Uhm... Humble store is having a indie sale so it won't be HIB... I feel like this will be a publisher sale but which one...
Post edited July 07, 2015 by Cyraxpt
Too late.
Welp, i need to learn to continue scrolling to see if there was any update. RIP IAmSinistar money, you shall be missed.
Cyraxpt: Edit: Oh right, today's prediction... Uhm... Humble store is having a indie sale so it won't be HIB... I feel like this will be a publisher sale but which one...
"It won't be HIB" is not a prediction, you didn't provide us with the patented detailed info of what will be in each tier. ;)

EDIT: It isn't a publisher bundle so you were still incorrect as always. :P
Post edited July 07, 2015 by stg83
<span class="bold">Humble Game Making Bundle</span>

PWYW ($1 for Steam keys)
Game Dev Starter Pack
Stencyl: Indie Edition 1-Year License (Windows)
RPG Maker 90% Off Coupons
Humble Bundle Starter DLC Pack (DRM-Free/, Windows)
Indie Game Maker Contest '14 FInalist Pack (Steam, Windows)
Labyrinthine Dreams (Steam, Windows)

BTA
RPG Maker VX Ace Deluxe Edition (Steam, Windows)
Game Character Hub (Steam, Windows)
Humble Bundle Sci-Fi DLC Pack
Humble Bundle New DLC Pack + $10 Game Dev Fort Store Credit
Aveyond: Lord of Twilight (Steam, Windows)
Crimzon Clover WORLD IGNITION (Steam, Windows)

$12
App Game Kit 2 (Steam, WIndows/Mac/Linux)
Spriter Pro (Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Sprite Lamp (DRM-Free/Steam*, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Humble Bundle Fantasy DLC Pack
Goats on a Bridge (Steam, WIndows)

You can get Mibibli's quest and the Humble Bundle Exclusive DLC Pack for free by submitting your e-mail address at the field below the bundle's contents. In addition, you can enter a contest by submitting the game you have created here. The prize pool will consist of the money collected from the purchases of the bundle.

*The Steam version is Windows-only.
Post edited July 07, 2015 by Grargar
stg83: "It won't be HIB" is not a prediction, you didn't provide us with the patented detailed info of what will be in each tier. ;)

EDIT: It isn't a publisher bundle so you were still incorrect as always. :P
It's a prediction and i was half right so it counts because i say so. Thank you very much.

http://media.giphy.com/media/yHUiExmU40A4U/giphy.gif
Grargar: Too late.
Cyraxpt: Welp, i need to learn to continue scrolling to see if there was any update. RIP IAmSinistar money, you shall be missed.
Eh, it's a short game from the sound of it, so if I get an afternoon's fun out of it, all good. And I often like games that other folks don't. Of course, now that I've done all this hedging, I'll likely hate it.

So a bundle for making games that will eventually end up in Groupees bundles. How meta. :)

Is posting broken? Or just quoting?
Post edited July 07, 2015 by IAmSinistar
I was reminded of the déjà vu joke on Inside Out...
Cripes, what the hell is broken here? I can see my massively redundant post if I log out, but if I log in the thread ends here.

Just tried it in IE, and the exact same problem. Nice one, GOG!

EDIT: Frackin' hell, finally.
Post edited July 07, 2015 by IAmSinistar
Lol, now i know why i was getting a bunch of notification from this thread and it was all empty! :p
Attachments:
Too crappy for its own thread?
:-)