It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

having a look at BioShock Triple Pack, hmm only the first one is DRM free, do you think it's a value pack for £8.49, or should I wait, maybe they will turn on on GOG or a humble bundle.
Cavenagh: having a look at BioShock Triple Pack, hmm only the first one is DRM free, do you think it's a value pack for £8.49, or should I wait, maybe they will turn on on GOG or a humble bundle.
The three Bioshock games were already part of a bundle. As to whether you should buy them now or wait for the possibilty of a GOG release, the question is; do you want to play them now or eventually? If now then, by all means, buy them. If you can wait (possibly, for years), then you should wait.
Thanks for the reply Grargar, I'll wait for them all to be DRM free! [I'll be waiting a long time I think] I have too many games as it is..

All the best
Getcomposted: It'd be nice if we could make a catagorising system for the bundles for minus points.
So "Meh" is better than "Blargh", but is "Blargh" better than "Urgh!" and is "Do Not Touch the Ten Feet Pole that Accidentally Brushed Against this Bundle!" the worst of all?
:P
budejovice: I call the last one, the very worst of all, "groupees."

Sorry, couldn't resist. :)
Amen
New deal from IndieGameStand is <span class="bold">Daedalus - No Escape</span>. Minimum for this game is $2. BTA for the soundtrack (OGG format). Comes only with a Steam key.
Post edited March 31, 2015 by Grargar
GamersGate daily deal: Lost Planet 3 (Steam) -66%.
Steam Midweek Madness deals:

<span class="bold">The Vanishing of Ethan Carter</span> is -60%

<span class="bold">This War Of Mine</span> is -33%
Post edited March 31, 2015 by madth3
high rated
Ooh, hope we get a deal on TWOM here soon. I need to stealth a few copies to people who avoid regionally priced games.

Of course I'm a Slavophile who followed the Balkan breakapart closely and visited Sarajevo a few years after Dayton, but I love love love this game...
budejovice: Ooh, hope we get a deal on TWOM here soon. I need to stealth a few copies to people who avoid regionally priced games
Now that you mention it, I checked and it has the same discount on GamesRepublic. (DRM-Free + Steam)
high rated
<span class="bold">Humble Indie Bundle 14</span>

PWYW
Pixel Piracy
UnEpic
Super Splatters

BTA
Outlast
Torchlight II
La-Mulana

$10
Shadow Warrior Special Edition

$40
Humble Indie Bundle 14 Travelin' Pack (includes a t-shirt, an embroidered patch, and a handkerchief that you can use to build your own bindle)

All the games are DRM-Free+Steam key and multiplatform. In addition, La-Mulana can also be played on browsers.

Includes soundtracks for Shadow Warrior Special Edition, Super Splatters, Torchlight II and UnEpic.
Now that Cyraxpt did not call it...
madth3: Now that Cyraxpt did not call it...
Hehehe... next time we should silence him up. That will be the cue for Indie Bundle 15. :P
Grargar: Hehehe... next time we should silence him up. That will be the cue for Indie Bundle 15. :P
How about we make him predict a Bethesda Bundle for a few weeks and then we silence him.
:-)
madth3: How about we make him predict a Bethesda Bundle for a few weeks and then we silence him.
:-)
I like the way you think.
Wow, so much GOG. No chance. I'll just wait for T2 here (or skip altogether....)