It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance is 75% off on Steam right now but it was 80% of 4 days ago but I missed that? Do you think it is possible it will appear once again on 80% discount? Perhaps in encore sale? It is not such difference but still, saved euro is saved euro.
Vitek: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance is 75% off on Steam right now but it was 80% of 4 days ago but I missed that? Do you think it is possible it will appear once again on 80% discount? Perhaps in encore sale? It is not such difference but still, saved euro is saved euro.
Possiprobably.
Sir.Braka: ...how do you know that the ones who post here on Daily basis links to other gaming purchase sites dont make profit from it?...
Because if you're profiting from it, you will have a referral link attached to it. People will either see these links, point them out, or the person posting them let's everyone know it's clearly a referral link

Sir.Braka: ...i see now you managed to get me low rated and loose rep, well i say don't agree to false accusations.
They didn't make that happen. People here generally dislike referral links from what I remember
low rated
Sachys: YARP!

Dont agree with profiteering on here.
Sir.Braka: Would you rather see people, who where going to make a purchase on gmg get no credit rather then £2?
well i know what i whould choose. and also about profiteering, how do you know that the ones who post here on Daily basis links to other gaming purchase sites dont make profit from it? I only meant well nothing else i also posted vouchers witch gives you Heavy discount. but ill guess people are just going to have to decide for themself. also i see now you managed to get me low rated and loose rep, well i say don't agree to this kind of stupidity.
dont give me that fucking crap - you posted your own GMG refferal link and will get a profit everytime anybody uses it - you werent even forward enough to say so, so stop being a cunt, you cunt.

cunt!
Sir.Braka: also i see now you managed to get me low rated and loose rep, well i say don't agree to this kind of stupidity.
Actually, you did that yourself by posting spammy, profiterring shit you cannt. now fack orf!
Post edited December 23, 2014 by Sachys
Sir.Braka: Would you rather see people, who where going to make a purchase on gmg get no credit rather then £2?
well i know what i whould choose. and also about profiteering, how do you know that the ones who post here on Daily basis links to other gaming purchase sites dont make profit from it? I only meant well nothing else i also posted vouchers witch gives you Heavy discount. but ill guess people are just going to have to decide for themself. also i see now you managed to get me low rated and loose rep, well i say don't agree to this kind of stupidity.
Sachys: dont give me that fucking crap - you posted your own GMG refferal link and will get a profit everytime anybody uses it - you werent even forward enough to say so, so stop being a cunt, you cunt.

cunt!
Sir.Braka: also i see now you managed to get me low rated and loose rep, well i say don't agree to this kind of stupidity.
Sachys: Actually, you did that yourself by posting spammy, profiterring shit you cannt. now fack orf!
i still don't get what the problem is here, but i do get you what you are doing, and this was not the first time you use abusive language towards me, and im going to Contact gog about it, from what i can see i've done nothing wrong here not that i'm aware of, and if so this is not how it should be handled. especially by people like YOU!
Sir.Braka: *snip*
Referrals are not liked here especially when posters do not mention that fact.
high rated
Sachys: you c**t.
M8, try to show a little maturity & decorum. That type of language is unacceptable in any situation.
Sachys: you c**t.
Ebany: M8, try to show a little maturity & decorum. That type of language is unacceptable in any situation.
Almost as unacceptable as referral links :)
Post edited December 23, 2014 by hummer010
On Steam, for another 24 hours:

<span class="bold">Hitman</span> games -80%
<span class="bold">Lost Planet 3</span> (and 1) -75%
<span class="bold">Sacred 3</span> and the rest -75%
<span class="bold">Octodad: Dadliest Catch</span> -75%
Sacred 3 has a 50% discount. Meanwhile, the first Sacred has an 80% discount that will last till 2 January.
madth3: On Steam

<span class="bold">Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines</span> is -75% on Steam

Any thoughts on Bloodlines?
Awesome, deep and complex cRPG, if you can get past the dated graphics you will be rewarded with a rich universe to immerse into. Combat also sucks but it' s about character and story, so don't go around trying to kill everybody. On the contrary you are rather vulnerable and stay so for a very long time, which makes it so much more believable. I was hestitant at first, too, esp. because of the graphics. Now I am so glad I took the dive.

Also the community-patch is most vital to install.
Post edited December 23, 2014 by dyscode
Has Desura had a xmas sale at all?
Knights of the Old Republic is out on Android! $5 (50% off) for release.
Heroes in the Sky is 50% off at Steam, so $10 here.

JRPG Game, pros:
Gets good reviews (85% metacritic, very positive at steam and MC)
simplified battles - more like FF IV battles than FF Tactics.
Developer supports higher resolutions (with enlarged menus)
Xbox 360 controller support

Cons:
battles may be too simplified, complain some users
Port of a 10 year old PSP game (may be outweighed by pros above)
English Dub, AFAICT, no English subtitle / Japanese language available
Cut-scenes - no subtitles
Cut-scenes - scenes play or skip, not pauseable
Available at GOG, DRM free.

I'll wait for it to go on sale here before buying.
ET3D: Knights of the Old Republic is out on Android! $5 (50% off) for release.
Link.