It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

madth3: :D

Maybe you got a dollar left after reserving the new Groupees.

[...]
Reserving? What new Groupees?

madth3: [...]

BTW: Am I the only one having constant problems with Groupees and Firefox because of SSL certificate problems?
Nope, happens for quite some time now. I let Eric know, but as all things Groupees, don't keep my hopes high. ;-)

IAmSinistar: Makes ya wanna shoot something, doesn't it? ;)
Yep, the day has been full of temptations, and so many targets to chose from. ;-P
GreenmanGaming deals:

Axis Game Factory titles at 50%
Sanctum franchise at -75%

= = = = = = = = = = =

HypersomniacLive: Reserving? What new Groupees?
The one posted by triock:

triock: Heh, another pre-order Groupees bundle - https://groupees.com/tuesday8
Which will include, for starters, a Hidden Object Game: Them - The Summoning (for Steam)
Post edited October 01, 2014 by madth3
triock: Heh, another pre-order Groupees bundle - https://groupees.com/tuesday8
Impaler26: Hah, i'm a dimwit! The last 2 Groupees pre-order bundles were lame but i pre-ordered this one nevertheless. :D

Guess i just like gambling.
I did it too! Ugh. Need to cut down on my spending elsewhere, now...
madth3: GreenmanGaming deals:

[...]

Which will include, for starters, a Hidden Object Game: Them - The Summoning (for Steam)
Ah, a Steam only HOG - so tempted... ;-P
BlackThorny: Also free on Desura during this sale: Ping 1.5 and Hop and Pop.
madth3: Somebody changed their mind or made a mistake since I see Hop and Pop at $1.99.
Maybe it was just for one day of the sale, while the others stay free at least until the sale ends. Either way, I got it for free while it lasted...
madth3: Somebody changed their mind or made a mistake since I see Hop and Pop at $1.99.
BlackThorny: Maybe it was just for one day of the sale, while the others stay free at least until the sale ends. Either way, I got it for free while it lasted...
I seem to recall Desura running a sale where the more popular a game was, the higher the discount on it became. (Maybe it was ShinyLoot.) Anyway, some games got popular enough for periods that the discount made them free.

If that was Desura, they might be using a similar mechanism again. Or they could just be having flash freebies to keep people watching the sale.
IAmSinistar: I seem to recall Desura running a sale where the more popular a game was, the higher the discount on it became. (Maybe it was ShinyLoot.) Anyway, some games got popular enough for periods that the discount made them free.

If that was Desura, they might be using a similar mechanism again. Or they could just be having flash freebies to keep people watching the sale.
It was Desura.
I keep getting a '403 Forbidden' whenever I try to access GMG and my probably lacking google-fu is turning up no answers to my problem. So, no deals for me, lol.
Eliza DLC is free for a limited time on Steam if you already own Skullgirl (and PSN too).
ThePunishedSnake: Eliza DLC is free for a limited time on Steam if you already own Skullgirl (and PSN too).
Thanks +1
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Diablo-III-Reaper-Collectors-Edition/dp/B00H4PW0K2/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1412151345&sr=8-8&keywords=diablo+3

Diablo 3: ROS collectors edition for 24 pounds/30 Euro, on Amazon.co.uk, includes free shipping if you add something from amazon and make the order over 25 pounds
Humble Bundle flash sale.... was this here already?
11bit stuff. Sleepwalker's journey looks nice.
superstande: Humble Bundle flash sale.... was this here already?
Sure, Grargar almost always takes care of that, in this thread and in the specific thread
superstande: Humble Bundle flash sale.... was this here already?
madth3: Sure, Grargar almost always takes care of that, in this thread and in the specific thread
Oh ok wasn't aware :) was lazy to check with smart phone...
I'll leave it this to pros then
Grow Your Collection sale on Origin, selected titles up to 70% off.