It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

evilnancyreagan: I'm looking at pulling the trigger on the Humble Jumbo Bundle, is it worth going whole hog and dropping $15 for the Age of Empires legacy bundle?
If you're asking about the quality of the games, i'm not really the right person to answer that because i'm not a big fan of AoE and i only like the Mithology one, but if you're asking if it will be a waste of money, well, it's 11 games that you're getting for 15$ and you can make a good deed by giving it all for charity.

Foxhack: Avoid this bundle, none of these games are Steam, and it has two games by Biart - the dev that refused to give Steam keys for his Depth Hunter Greenlight game after promising keys for older buyers, because he changed it in the middle of the campaign to Depth Hunter 2 (which is the same game but with a different UI).

http://steamcommunity.com/app/248530/discussions/0/35221584362072908/#c35221584436730274

DON'T GIVE THAT DEV YOUR MONEY.
Lol, i will never understand those type of developers, i mean, they should already know that putting a game on a bundle wouldn't bring them a great revenue and they basically are "selling" votes than their actual game, not sure what they want to accomplish by denying those keys to bundle buyers, they WONT buy the game so it's not a sale lost and all they'll get is bad publicity. Oh well, their problem, thanks for the warning.
evilnancyreagan: I'm looking at pulling the trigger on the Humble Jumbo Bundle, is it worth going whole hog and dropping $15 for the Age of Empires legacy bundle?
Grargar: What is the game that you most desire? If it's Age of Empires Legacy Bundle, then Steam currently has the Legacy Bundle for sale at $13.74.
actually, pretty sure i have a AoE2 box lying around, somewhere. I was most interested in Legend of Grimrock Crusader kings II and Terraria. Orcs must Die and Van Helsing seem aight.
evilnancyreagan: actually, pretty sure i have a AoE2 box lying around, somewhere. I was most interested in Legend of Grimrock Crusader kings II and Terraria. Orcs must Die and Van Helsing seem aight.
The Legacy bundle also includes Age of Empires III, as well as the Age of Empires II HD-exclusive expansion the Forgotten. Having said that, $7 for Crusader Kings II is not bad at all. Mind the DLCs, though.
Post edited August 30, 2014 by Grargar
evilnancyreagan: actually, pretty sure i have a AoE2 box lying around, somewhere. I was most interested in Legend of Grimrock Crusader kings II and Terraria. Orcs must Die and Van Helsing seem aight.
I think I can cover most of those, other than Van Helsing. Do tell me if you want them.
JMich: I think I can cover most of those, other than Van Helsing. Do tell me if you want them.
actually I decided to pass on the bundle, granger pretty much talked me out of it. I probably would never play LoG for more than a few hours, it's kinda pointless to get CKII (or any less than complete edition game) and I have starbound, we all know spaceships make any idea better. plus everyone besides me already owns all of those games so, trades and giveaways are out of the question.

I really have no reason to buy it other than donating to a charity.
Foxhack: Avoid this bundle, none of these games are Steam, and it has two games by Biart - the dev that refused to give Steam keys for his Depth Hunter Greenlight game after promising keys for older buyers, because he changed it in the middle of the campaign to Depth Hunter 2 (which is the same game but with a different UI).

http://steamcommunity.com/app/248530/discussions/0/35221584362072908/#c35221584436730274

DON'T GIVE THAT DEV YOUR MONEY.
A couple of the games in this bundle actually seemed interesting to me - but I wouldn't want to help a developer who would pull such a trick on supporters, even with just a fraction of a dollar. I'm sure I'll see these games again in bundles further down the road, so I'll just buy them later.
Post edited August 30, 2014 by expopower
Risen 2 Dark Waters Gold has 80% off at the Humble Store but it's just for Steam and for another 12 hours.
If you don't buy this for CKII, Zombie Ronald Reagan will come and try to harvest your organs because love never dies...

evilnancyreagan: actually I decided to pass on the bundle, granger pretty much talked me out of it. I probably would never play LoG for more than a few hours, it's kinda pointless to get CKII (or any less than complete edition game) and I have starbound, we all know spaceships make any idea better. plus everyone besides me already owns all of those games so, trades and giveaways are out of the question.

I really have no reason to buy it other than donating to a charity.
<span class="podkreslenie">Nooooooo</span>
Post edited August 31, 2014 by Ragnarblackmane
high rated
ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 94

-Dark Scavenger -75%/$1.25 (DRM-Free+Steam+Desura)
-Grotesque Tactics -80%/$2.00 (DRM-Free+Steam+Desura)
-On a Roll 3D -70%/$0.90 (DRM-Free+Desura)
-One Finger Death Punch -60%/$2.00 (DRM-Free+Steam+Desura)
-Ostrich Island -75%/$1.00 (DRM-Free+Desura)
-Really Big Sky -75%/$1.50 (DRM-Free+Steam+Desura)
-Soulcaster I & II -70%/$1.50 (DRM-Free)
-Spectraball Extended Edition -75%/$1.25 (DRM-Free+Steam+Desura)
-Stellar Impact -75%/$2.50 (Offline One Time Key Validation+Steam)
-The Lady -67%/$0.99 (DRM-Free)
-Unearthed: Trail of Ibn Battuta Episode 1 -75%/$1.25 (Online One Time Key Validation+Steam)
GamersGate Kalypso 72 Hours Deal

The games available are either DRM-Free, Steam keys, or use Kalypso's own client.

Edit: Despite what the banner says, it's actually for 48 hours.
Post edited August 31, 2014 by Grargar
Buy the Victoria Complete bundle and install the Victoria Ultimate mod
Infinite Space III: Sea of Stars is the new deal at IndieGameStand

Is an Early Access game but if you BTA ($1.74 at the moment) you get the two previous Infinite Space games.
Post edited August 31, 2014 by madth3
madth3: Infinite Space III: Sea of Stars is the new deal at IndieGameStand

Is an Early Access game but if you BTA ($1.74 at the moment) you get the two previous Infinite Space games.
Was about to mention that - as well as...

"Not sure if trolling, or..."

Intwerwebz Troll Simulator
https://indiegamestand.com/store/1186/interwebz-troll-simulator/

Now 99% off at $1... hmmmm...
Sachys: Intwerwebz Troll Simulator

Uh? WT...?
Sachys: Intwerwebz Troll Simulator

madth3: Uh? WT...?