It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Also, the Humble Store has a Square Enix sale for a week. Up to 75% on Thief, Tomb Raider, Dungeon Siege, Kain among many others. No DRM-Free titles as far as I can tell.
Post edited July 29, 2014 by madth3
BenKii: New games added to the BTA tier of the Square Enix Humble Bundle. https://www.humblebundle.com

Last Remnant
Hitman Contracts
Hitman Blood Money
Just Cause
genkicolleen: I've been thinking for a while that Last Remnant looks intriguing -- has anyone tried/played it?
I've played it myself and liked it. In the game you don't really control individual party members but instead issue general orders to your army. Its got the JRPG feel to it but its different from Square's typical Final Fantasy games.
madth3: Also, the Humble Store has a Square Enix sale for a week. Up to 75% on Thief, Tomb Raider, Dungeon Siege, Kain among many others. No DRM-Free titles as far as I can tell.
GOGWiki has a weekly Steamy Square-Enix sale?! THE OUTRAGE!1One

Joking aside, this is the link you should actually provide. ;)
Grargar: GOGWiki has a weekly Steamy Square-Enix sale?! THE OUTRAGE!1One

Joking aside, this is the link you should actually provide. ;)
/facepalm Sorry, wrong tab.
:-)
madth3: Also, the Humble Store has a Square Enix sale for a week. Up to 75% on Thief, Tomb Raider, Dungeon Siege, Kain among many others. No DRM-Free titles as far as I can tell.
Wow. The new Thief, already at 10 bucks ?

Is it that sucky, or is it worth it ? I mean, gameplay, story and lore-wise, is it acceptable/good or is it a lesser-Dishonored ?
GreenmanGaming has:

Hegemony Rome:The Rise of Caesar on sale for $7.49 from $29.99
BenKii: New games added to the BTA tier of the Square Enix Humble Bundle. https://www.humblebundle.com

Last Remnant
Hitman Contracts
Hitman Blood Money
Just Cause
That's a really nice humble bundle, and then they add these. Sadly my backlog is at the stage where I already have about half the games (or more) in the bundle and still haven't played most of them. But if you don't have them, this bundle might hold you for the rest of the year.
BenKii: snip
thanks!,... hmm there ones i have was hoping it was something i didnt have to justify... ><

also more importantly wanted to second this! nice to see you around too
foxworks: snip
GMG has a Kalypso Sale
e.g.
Disciples III Reincarnation for $5
Dark Eye Demonicon for $10
Blood Knights $3.74

Also uk.Gamesplanet has a Summer Sale until August 5 with up to 80% off
with daily deals.
Most remarkable I found is [url=http://uk.gamesplanet.com/buy-download-pc-games/Transformers%28TM%29:-Fall-of-Cybertron%28TM%29-3401-13.html]Fall of Cybertron[/url] for £7.50

For Demonicon, I can say I like it.
But I can only add few info that is not already out there. It's not as polished as it could be and the settings and stroy is quite grim and bleak, which seems to be too much for some but I like it a lot. Combat is rather simplistic and animation sequences can get in the way of parrying thus destroying you defense.
The world is a bit empty and there is not too much to explore. My biggest gripe is no manual saving accompanied with some stupid savepoints. A workaround to is to leave the current map, then the game is saved automatically. Story and characters for sure are highlights of this game that despite all the technical flaws shows some love from devs on a budget (though not enough love to include manual saving in a future patch :-[ ). Not a must have by any means but worth the effort to play.

Tza: Wow. The new Thief, already at 10 bucks ?

Is it that sucky, or is it worth it ? I mean, gameplay, story and lore-wise, is it acceptable/good or is it a lesser-Dishonored ?
Dishonored is MUCH, MUCH better.
here is some review:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/8891-Thief-Stealing-a-Classic
Post edited July 30, 2014 by dyscode
just noticed this with a day and half left on bundlestars

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/vendetta-bundle/

warlord desciples and alien rage are in there, 3 games I fancy trying, gonna save my cash for kotor 1 and 2 though :D
TrevorWilliams: Sort of random, but Dollar Tree (the best of the dollar-type stores because nothing is ever over a dollar) occasionally has games show up.

I found one of the HOMM 5 expansions last year, and they often get family game compilations.

Today, I found Warlock: Master of the Arcane on DVD, a game I almost bought on Steam just a few days ago.
Do you have a link or some info? I don't see any video game section on the site

We are in the era of PC gaming in which the best game ever made (whatever it might be at any point in time) can be released for $60 today, and 6-9 months from now the regular price is reduced to $10 or even $5 as the game wins 19 "best game ever made" awards. Very very few awesome games (and there are many many awesome games) can hold up a $30+ price for more than a year and the market doesn't seem to be able to have more than about 10 of them at any given point in time.

One just can't use a games price depreciation over time even remotely as a gauge of game quality or fun these days because it is just a cut throat over-saturated game market in an ongoing basis pretty much. ;) I've gotten many current generation GOTY or GOTY+series collections over the last few years for $10 or less. I just love it. :)

CptFandango: Well this all sucks :( .

Have to stop using that site, was a bit too good to be true I guess. Is bundle stars safe/legit ?
Bundlestars is owned by the game company Focus Interactive, some of their games are on GOG.com, they are legit. I've bought about 20 bundles from them in the last 18 months or so and had a fantastic customer service experience. I even reported a security problem in their last major website upgrade and they fixed it super fast (in less than 2 hours) and rewarded me for my efforts with a free game bundle. Outside of GOG.com, bundlestars is my second best game retail experience I'd say. Hope this helps.
Post edited July 29, 2014 by skeletonbow
TrevorWilliams: Sort of random, but Dollar Tree (the best of the dollar-type stores because nothing is ever over a dollar) occasionally has games show up.

I found one of the HOMM 5 expansions last year, and they often get family game compilations.

Today, I found Warlock: Master of the Arcane on DVD, a game I almost bought on Steam just a few days ago.
BlackThorny: Do you have a link or some info? I don't see any video game section on the site
I am surprised they even have a website. This is a physical store deal.
CptFandango: just noticed this with a day and half left on bundlestars

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/vendetta-bundle/

warlord desciples and alien rage are in there, 3 games I fancy trying, gonna save my cash for kotor 1 and 2 though :D
Wise decision, KOTOR 1 is one of my top 10 all-time rpgs:)

Edited to make this post relevant to the thread:

Disciples 2 Gold

GreenMan Gaming -95% $0.95 from $19.99

Also the Kalypso games are -75%

http://www.greenmangaming.com/kalypso-offers/
Post edited July 29, 2014 by Ragnarblackmane

Sound bugs, terrible script, voice acting and "story". Events are nonsensical, exposition happens randomly, boss fights are stupid, ending is ridiculously rushed. Navigating the world is also really bad and slow. I liked the stealth, but as a game, it felt way short of my expectations. Good length.

Quite the mess.