It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 6

-7 Gates: Path to Zamolxes -75%/$2.50 (DRM-Free)
-Dead Hungry Diner -75%/$2.50 (DRM-Free)
-Deo -60%/$5.20 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
-Eleusis -75%/$3.75 (DRM-Free+Steam Key+Desura Key)
-GREED: Black Border -75%/$1.25 (DRM-Free+Steam Key+Desura Key)
-Magicka Collection -75%/$5.00 (Steam)
-RPG Maker VX -75%/$15.00 (Online One Time Key Validation)
-The Curse of Nordic Cove -80%/$1.00 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
Grargar: ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 6

-The Curse of Nordic Cove -80%/$1.00 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
The trailer for this one cracked me up. It reminded me so much of an old Strong Bad show. How I miss Strong Bad.

Unfortunately the game looks.. er.. well, it looks like it was made for the joke, not for the gameplay. Despite not having bought anything here for days and getting pretty antsy, I am still gonna skip it. I'll probably watch the trailer a few more times before tomorrow. Rubber Ducky boat. hehe
CptFandango: Just discovered this website, not sure if it is UK only but it seems really cheap! Good maybe if what you want to play immediately isn't on sale anywhere

http://www.kinguin.co.uk

Saw a witcher 3 preorder for £16 and I paid £36.49 :( . At least CDProject are getting more of the money so they can make cyberpunk 2077 better :D
Neobr10: Of course it is "really cheap". This is not a legit site and no one knows where they get their keys from. If anyone else wants to take the risk, go ahead, just don't cry a river when your keys get revoked or something happens to your Steam account. Remember the Sniper Elite 3 incident? Natural Selection 2? COD MW2?

Look at the Witcher 3 pre-order for fuck's sake. How do you think they sell it at less than half the price when CDProjekt Red is the only one who can set the prices?
Well this all sucks :( .

Have to stop using that site, was a bit too good to be true I guess. Is bundle stars safe/legit ?
CptFandango: Well this all sucks :( .

Have to stop using that site, was a bit too good to be true I guess. Is bundle stars safe/legit ?
Yeah, bundlestars is safe and legit.
Amazon has a Steam code for Sega Fun Pack for $9.92. It includes:

Hell Yeah
Hell Yeah! Pimp my Rabbit
Hell Yeah! Virtual Rabbit Missions
Jet Set Radio
Nights in Dreams
Renegade Ops Coldstrike Campaign
Renegade Ops Reinforcement Pack
Renegade Ops
The Cave

Link

Also available is Dead Space 3 Pack for $9.97. Requires Origin.

Dead Space 3
Dead Space 3: Awakened
Dead Space 3: Tau Volantis Survival Kit

Link
Post edited July 29, 2014 by BenKii
grimwerk: Whee! Your avatar made me smile.
Why, thank you sir. Yours too is practically screaming "sophisticated taste".
GamersGate deals.

Dead Island Franchise Pack Daily Deal -66%/€10.20.

Sacred 48 Hours

Sacred 2 Gold Edition -80%/€3.99
Sacred Citadel -80%/€2.00
Sacred 2 Fallen Angel -80%/€1.99
Sacred Franchise Pack -80%/€6.00
Sacred Citadel - 3 Pack -80%/€5.99 (It's actually 4 copies, 1 for you plus 3 for your friends)

Everything is on Steam, aside Sacred 2 Fallen Angel and the Sacred 2 Gold Edition (not the one from the Sacred Franchise Pack mind), which are DRM-Free. Keep in mind, though, that you can't buy the expansion of Sacred 2, Ice & Blood, separately, so I only recommend buying Sacred 2 Gold Edition and ignoring the existence of the vanilla version.
Post edited July 29, 2014 by Grargar
New Greenmangaming voucher.

O7CNAE-Z1Y29P-QZAJ1I

20% off when you spend $10 or more.

Expires August 1st 2014

Edit: Best deal I found to combine this voucher with was here. Load up the cart with $10 worth of Star Wars games to get extra money off.
Post edited July 29, 2014 by BenKii
CptFandango: Well this all sucks :( .

Yes, it is, they get their keys directly from publishers/developers, they don't resell it like those shady stores do. If i recall correctly Bundlestars is owned by Focus, a publishers for PC games.
high rated
Just wanted to stop by and give thanks to those keeping this thread going with great deals! So, thank you!

amok:
trentonlf:
genkicolleen:
Tarnicus:
Ragnarblackmane:
xenocidic:
Lugamo:
MichiGen:
Grargar:
ne_zavarj:
Smannesman:
dyscode:
BenKii:
Stooner:
Getcomposted:
Tallima:
madth3:
Gamesplanet has started their summer sales.

Among today's 24h hour flash deals is Saints Row IV, 75% off.
On gamesplanet.de that means €4,99 and on gamesplanet.uk it's £4,25 (I think). Both are steam keys btw.

Also available: Skyrim for £2,50 / €3,74.
Post edited July 29, 2014 by skimmie
GamesRepublic has a Nordic Games week.
Deals changing every 48 hours
Sort of random, but Dollar Tree (the best of the dollar-type stores because nothing is ever over a dollar) occasionally has games show up.

I found one of the HOMM 5 expansions last year, and they often get family game compilations.

Today, I found Warlock: Master of the Arcane on DVD, a game I almost bought on Steam just a few days ago.
New games added to the BTA tier of the Square Enix Humble Bundle. https://www.humblebundle.com

Last Remnant
Hitman Contracts
Hitman Blood Money
Just Cause
BenKii: New games added to the BTA tier of the Square Enix Humble Bundle. https://www.humblebundle.com

Last Remnant
Hitman Contracts
Hitman Blood Money
Just Cause
I've been thinking for a while that Last Remnant looks intriguing -- has anyone tried/played it?