It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It's Free Game Friday!

Hide-n-Seek Winter, Project Adventure Game, Amodo and It's Dark fill up your Freedom mug with a hot serving of Friday!

Project Adventure Game is a metroidvania indie game. This game has been inspired by some 8-bit and 16-bit classics such as The Maze of Galious, Castlevania and the like. Enter in the depths of a cave divided in several zones to unveil its hidden secrets and succeed in all its challenges in order to finally reach the final battle. 15 zones to explore find 12 items and skills (run, swim, double jump, push blocks and more ...) 5 sub weapons. find 12 collectibles. 5 bosses. 1 mini game and puzzles to solve. Awesome OST with 18 songs. Find secret rooms to expand you ammo or hearts.

Hide-n-Seek Winter for Windows, Mac and Linux. After playing a game of hide and seek, little sister Frosty compliments her big brother Choco by telling him that he is the greatest hide and seek player ever. After saying this, the "Hiding Demon" suddenly appears and refuses to believe that Choco is the greatest hide and seek player ever. The hiding demon then kidnaps Choco's little sister and disappears. Defeat the hiding demon in a game of hide and seek.

Amodo is a cute indie 2D platformer about friendship, teamwork, jumping and bouncing. Direct the characters through levels by capitalizing on their individual strengths, and by working off of their weaknesses in order to get to the end of each level. The game is about Ji, a little square head walking.. thing. Ji isn't able to jump as high as everybody else but he's got a heart of gold and he loves helping people.

It's Dark for Windows, Mac and Linux. You are in the woods by yourself. Your torch and camp fire are your only sources of light. Will the fire run out of fuel? Will your torch's batteries hold out? Is there something else in the woods with you? You need to make it back to your ute but can you find it? Everything except for the map is random so each play-through will be fresh.
genkicolleen: It's Free Game Friday!

snip
Desura Freedom Friday - Apr 11 2014

In case you don't know it, we post every Friday in the "Free games and 3rd party mods - THE UPDATED LIST" thread.
HypersomniacLive: In case you don't know it, we post every Friday in the "Free games and 3rd party mods - THE UPDATED LIST" thread.
Nope, I didn't know, and thanks for telling me!
BlinkBundle - The Trading Cards Bundle

$1.99
To the Moon
Bad Hotel
Really Big Sky
Shufflepuck Cantina Deluxe
Gravity Badgers
-Bonus Game-

$4.99
Saturday Morning RPG
Vanguard Princess
Oknytt
Dead Hungry Diner
Ku: Shroud of Morrigan
Major Mayhem
Skyward Collapse
Unearthed: Tale of Ibn Batutta
-Bonus Game-
Stooner: BlinkBundle - The Trading Cards Bundle

$1.99
To the Moon
Bad Hotel
Really Big Sky
Gravity Badgers
-Bonus Game-

$4.99
Saturday Morning RPG
Vanguard Princess
Oknytt
Dead Hungry Diner
Major Mayhem
Skyward Collapse
-Bonus Game-
Lots of repeats in this bundle and fortunately i have most of the games from it. Money saved.
more Groupees:
CotW: Central Europe:

$1:

Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams (Steam),
Realms of Arkania: Blade of Destiny (Steam),
Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart (Steam + DRM-Free)
Where Angels Cry (Steam)
+ OSTs
Post edited April 25, 2014 by dyscode
Stooner: BlinkBundle - The Trading Cards Bundle

$1.99
To the Moon
Bad Hotel
Really Big Sky
Gravity Badgers
-Bonus Game-

$4.99
Saturday Morning RPG
Vanguard Princess
Oknytt
Dead Hungry Diner
Major Mayhem
Skyward Collapse
-Bonus Game-
Tier 1 totally worth it if you haven't played To The Moon. I really enjoyed it. Can't speak to the other games.
I liked Shufflepuck Cantina, good memories :)
dyscode: more Groupees:

$1:

Where Angels Cry (Steam)
+ OSTs
I picked this up for Realms of Arkania: Blade of Destiny. Already had Giana Sisters and the others will probably never get installed much less played. Oh yeah, Realms of Arkania is as bad as they say. I had to satisfy my own curiosity though. LOL
dyscode: more Groupees:

$1:

Where Angels Cry (Steam)
+ OSTs
kip68: I picked this up for Realms of Arkania: Blade of Destiny. Already had Giana Sisters and the others will probably never get installed much less played. Oh yeah, Realms of Arkania is as bad as they say. I had to satisfy my own curiosity though. LOL
LOL, thanks for the warning :)
I just want Song of the Myrne: What Lies Beneath, anyway (already have Giana, too).

PS:
Lots of [url=http://www.gamersgate.com/games?state=available&filter=publisher:3372&prio=topsellers]505 Games[/url] are 75 % off on GG, Payday unfortunately not.

e.g. How to survive and Marlow Briggs, €3.50 each
Post edited April 26, 2014 by dyscode
Nothing beats this awesome deal!
Attachments:
awesome.jpg (302 Kb)
Grargar: Nothing beats this awesome deal!
*lol*

Nice "deals" but this was the best "deal" ever on GlitchGate:
Attachments:
jk20.jpg (77 Kb)
dyscode: and on GG.UK the
Borderlands 2 Headhunter 1 to 4 (, [url=http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DLC-BL2TGM/borderlands-2-headhunter-2-the-horrible-hunger-of-the-ravenous-wattle-gobbler-mac?caff=1869351]Wattle Gobbler, Mercenary Day & Wedding Day) DLC

are 50% off for Mac - which are Steam Keys, so it doesn't matter. The Mac Keys are 50p
cheaper than the PC Keys to begin with so each DLC comes down to 1263 BLC /75p.
Absolut cheapest so far for Wedding Day.

http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/games?prio=relevance&q=headhunter
Thank you SOOOO much for mentioning this! Borderlands 2 is my girlfriend's favourite and most played game, and if it wasn't for your post, I wouldn't have had a clue about these sales. At first, I tried to search for the games on both the US and UK GG sites, and NO sales are showing up. However, when I click your links they are indeed on sale, and are for another 8 days. I have no idea how, but thank you for bringing this to my attention :)

Note: the 2nd pack is out of codes but GG will get more in, so it can be bought but no code will appear yet. From my experience GG are pretty fast at getting codes in when out of stock.
Pheace: I liked Shufflepuck Cantina, good memories :)
I played the AMIGA original till death :D and I have to say this remake is an awesome one (if Air-Hockey is your thing ;) )
Post edited April 26, 2014 by dyscode
Tarnicus: Thank you SOOOO much for mentioning this! Borderlands 2 is my girlfriend's favourite and most played game, and if it wasn't for your post, I wouldn't have had a clue about these sales. At first, I tried to search for the games on both the US and UK GG sites, and NO sales are showing up. However, when I click your links they are indeed on sale, and are for another 8 days. I have no idea how, but thank you for bringing this to my attention :)

Note: the 2nd pack is out of codes but GG will get more in, so it can be bought but no code will appear yet. From my experience GG are pretty fast at getting codes in when out of stock.
Thats cause you probably had "WINDOWS" ticked in the search box (default action on gg), the ones on sell are for MAC, however it is a steamworks game so it works for windows too.