It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GMG has a WHOPPING 0% off voucher. LPLTHA-IK05YA-J2WO1V

*It actually gives 20% off, and works even with preorders such as TESO and Alien: Isolation*
carnival73: .
BTW can anyone tell me what the difference is between 'Source' and standard?
Source usually means that a Valve game was originally make on the Half Life 1 engine, and then they redid it with the Half Life 2 engine.
Bundle Stars Kalypso Bundle, £2.99 for:

Jagged Alliance Collection
Tank Operations - European Campaign
Tropico 3 Gold
ALien Spidy (+2 DLC)
Sine Mora
Sky Drift
Disciples III: Resurrection
Dollar Dash (+3 DLC)
Dungeons Steam Special Edition

Steam only

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/kalypso-bundle/

(and apparently, one winner will be drawn out of those bought the bundle within the next 47 hours - winning all Kalypso games on Steam)
blotunga: I have activated the standard. It doesn't adds any extra games :((
Oh well, half a beer wasted...
The "Source" engine is the name of Valve's game engine used to make Halflife 2 and later Valve games. The games which contain "Source" in their name are games that were originally based on the original Half life engine which was based on the Quake !&2 engines which have been ported to run on the newer Halflife 2 engine instead. They are visually superior to the original games as a result although the difference isn't too dramatic as they're not complete conversions but more just a graphic quality update for the most part. I've played Halflife alongside Halflife Source and ALT-TABbed between the two games from one safe area to the next for hours and while the Source version is nicer it is only marginally nicer, at least at 2560x1600 resolution with all effects cranked up and maxed out on both games. So "Source" is superior, but nothing that will pop your eyes out of the sockets or anything. :)
Smannesman: Maybe at Gamefly?
blotunga: Steamgifts seems full of it so I was expecting less than the 3 GBP..
Also £19.99 for retribution lol, I have been able to get it for less than that for like over a year. If that is a sale price it really is pretty funny IMO
New Humble Bundle!

<span class="bold">Humble Bundle: PC and Android 9</span>

PWYW
Broken Sword 2: The Smoking Mirror
Bridge Constructor
Type:Rider
Ravensword: Shadowlands

BTA (Currently $3.87)
Kingdom Rush
Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition

Soundtracks for all games except Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition.
The games should first show when you go to install - Steam will ask what you want to install and it will list them all. They won't show under Account and to find them in library you have to type in their names specifically. For instance if you search your library for 'Half' or 'Ricochet' (unless you had them already).
carnival73: The games should first show when you go to install - Steam will ask what you want to install and it will list them all. They won't show under Account and to find them in library you have to type in their names specifically. For instance if you search your library for 'Half' or 'Ricochet' (unless you had them already).
It seems that the UK version doesn't gives extra games anymore...
Bundle Stars Kalypso Bundle

Jagged Alliance Collection (Back In Action + Crossfire + 6 DLC)
Tropico 3 Gold (Tropico 3 + Absolute Power)
Alien Spidy + 2 DLC
Sine Mora
SkyDrift
Dollar Dash + 3 DLC
Dungeons Steam Special Edition + 2 DLC

$3.99 - all Steam keys.
carnival73: The games should first show when you go to install - Steam will ask what you want to install and it will list them all. They won't show under Account and to find them in library you have to type in their names specifically. For instance if you search your library for 'Half' or 'Ricochet' (unless you had them already).
blotunga: It seems that the UK version doesn't gives extra games anymore...
That's odd....I wonder what regional version they're selling to us here in NZ by default.
ABH20: Bundle Stars Kalypso Bundle

Jagged Alliance Collection (Back In Action + Crossfire + 6 DLC)
Tropico 3 Gold (Tropico 3 + Absolute Power)
Alien Spidy + 2 DLC
Sine Mora
SkyDrift
Dollar Dash + 3 DLC
Dungeons Steam Special Edition + 2 DLC

$3.99 - all Steam keys.
Looks like a good bundle for a change... At least 3 games interest me (Disciples, Tropico, Jagged Alliance)
blotunga:
Skydrift is also really fun to play. I like Sine Mora as well, but it has its flaws, check the reviews.
Sonic CD for free on Amazon (only android, I think)
Stooner: Sonic CD for free on Amazon (only android, I think)
Thanks mate, snagged it for my tablet!

EDIT: Heh, and it apparently also gives you a $1 MP3 credit. So free game AND free song. :)
Post edited April 02, 2014 by IAmSinistar
Stooner: Sonic CD for free on Amazon (only android, I think)
Apparently I'm in an unsupported country :((