It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

OT: I'm confessing I just bought the base level of humble bundle. I already had 2 or the 4 games (Company of Hereos and Rome Total War - both unplayed), and really not in the rabbit game. But I bought it for Alpha Protocol - reviewers seemed to like it. Thing is as I contemplate what to play next, I realize I'll probably never play it and it's not anywhere near the top of my "play next" list, but... I can't stop myself! :-)

anyhow... just needed to confess to buying another something I didn't need.... As you were.
falster: HeDanny, i have just bought the bundle, and i already have sniper gold, i have a steam key if you want?
That's great of you to offer mate. I am yet to decide if I want to buy this bundle or not. Seems kinda selfish of me to take that key if I end up buying the bundle for Afterfall Insanity and end up with Sniper as well. I could pay it forward, but I will politely pass on accepting your key. Thanks anyway! :)
falster: HeDanny, i have just bought the bundle, and i already have sniper gold, i have a steam key if you want?
HeDanny: That's great of you to offer mate. I am yet to decide if I want to buy this bundle or not. Seems kinda selfish of me to take that key if I end up buying the bundle for Afterfall Insanity and end up with Sniper as well. I could pay it forward, but I will politely pass on accepting your key. Thanks anyway! :)
no worries bud
This looks cute, though looks kind of simple, they will give steam key once its greenlight.
100% Orange Juice greenmangaming $3.49

20% off voucher on orders $10 or more:
H799RH-7L8NPP-RCKKT8
Vitek: Nuuvem has sale of some Mac games.

Some games are Steamplay thus they provide PC version as well.

There are some sweet deals like Borderlands 2 GOTY for 8.51490 USD (according to currency converter) or Bioshock Infinite for 6.37538 USD. According to isthereanydeal.com the lowest price for Borderlands 2 GOTY was 17.39 USD until now.
The store page says it works on PC and Mac, even though the link is for Mac. Steam says all editions are Steamplay. Can you confirm any of this?
Vitek: Nuuvem has sale of some Mac games.

Some games are Steamplay thus they provide PC version as well.

There are some sweet deals like Borderlands 2 GOTY for 8.51490 USD (according to currency converter) or Bioshock Infinite for 6.37538 USD. According to isthereanydeal.com the lowest price for Borderlands 2 GOTY was 17.39 USD until now.
Dzsono: The store page says it works on PC and Mac, even though the link is for Mac. Steam says all editions are Steamplay. Can you confirm any of this?
Steamplay is steamplay. I got Civ5: Brave New World and a friend of mine got Borderlands 2 GOTY.
I think Id, Lucasarts and a couple Activison games from that sale are Mac only.
cich: Steamplay is steamplay. I got Civ5: Brave New World and a friend of mine got Borderlands 2 GOTY.
I think Id, Lucasarts and a couple Activison games from that sale are Mac only.
Excellent, thanks for the reply :)
G2A have an offer on Blackguards. global steam key for 16.49EU.

I know some people are iffy with G2A but ive had no issues
There are still a few 4 hours to get for Metro LL , incl Season Pass and all DLC for 75% off on Steam

So LL+ Season Pass + Ranger Mode cost me $15. Not bad
GamersGate is offering the Aliens: Colonial Marines + Season Pass Bundle for 80% off (10€). The base game has been heavily discounted before, but not the season pass AFAIR. I can't tell whether the game is really as bad as the reviewers said (haven't played it myself yet), but at this price point, it might be worth the risk?
Psyringe: GamersGate is offering the Aliens: Colonial Marines + Season Pass Bundle for 80% off (10€). The base game has been heavily discounted before, but not the season pass AFAIR. I can't tell whether the game is really as bad as the reviewers said (haven't played it myself yet), but at this price point, it might be worth the risk?
Assuming this as a question: gameplay mechanics and atmoshpere are good but the pitfall are the Aliens AI , the scripting (sometimes Aliens just sitting there waiting to be shot and such things) and bad texturing, ocassionally missing completely (though not in so important places like vent shafts). But there are some fucking scary moments in there. In the end it's enjoyable, actually and there are much worse FPS out there. I'd say if you can enjoy Duke Nukem Forever you can enjoy this, too.
Wether you want to support the politics and Aliens canon treatment surrounding this release, is a completely different story.

Season Pass: get you mostly Mulitplayer Stuff, which is kinda dead. Bughunt DLC which is fun and also available for solo gameplay and Stasis Interrupted solo-mission that lingers on the threshold of "so bad it's good" and "just bad". So IF you are interested in the add. stuff get it in the package since it's def. not worth €7.50 on it's own. If you just want to satisfy you curiosity, the €5 main game is totally sufficiant.
For the €8 I paid on GMG for A:CM+SP I am ok, I spent money worse. At least I am not regretting the time I put into it, like with some other games (RF2, DX:IW, Mafia...).
my 2 cents ;)
Post edited March 17, 2014 by dyscode
Humble Store have added SEGA games, and have a 50%-80% discount on the SEGA titles.

Among others:
Dreamcast Collection £3.24
Jet Set Radio £0.49
Sonic and SEGA all star racing transformed £3.74

https://www.humblebundle.com/store
Card City Nights 50% off in the Humble Store (that's 1,49 Euro over here, no idea about $ price). I hadn't even heard about it so far, but it's a casual trading-card-style card game wrapped in a little adventure/RPG story, by the devs of Ittle Dew and featuring the same art style and possibly characters, too. Apparantly also a mobile game, but no IAP. Looks neat enough for this price. DRM-free + Steam Key, Win, Mac & Linux.
Post edited March 17, 2014 by Leroux
Leroux: Card City Nights 50% off in the Humble Store (that's 1,49 Euro over here, no idea about $ price). I hadn't even heard about it so far, but it's a casual trading-card-style card game wrapped in a little adventure/RPG story, by the devs of Ittle Dew and featuring the same art style and possibly characters, too. Apparantly also a mobile game, but no IAP. Looks neat enough for this price. DRM-free + Steam Key, Win, Mac & Linux.
$1.99 here. Looks good, and I like the reuse of the Ittle Dew characters and monsters. Might have to pick it up, thanks!
Steam Daily is Mars: War Logs for 80% off, 3Euro

And GMG has big UbiSoft sale, e.g.
Gunslinger (Steam) 5 Euro
I am Alive (uPlay Version) 3,74 Euro

vouchers don't seem to work