It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

chezybezy: is it only Dust your interested in mate?
Check PM. ;)
Post edited February 19, 2014 by triock
gbaz69: PAYWUW Bundle
http://www.paywuw.com

$1 for 3 steam games:
Takedown Red Sabre (you also get a gift copy when you activate the key)
Rekoil
Marlow Briggs

$4.99 for 1 more steam game:
Brothers; A Tale of Two Sons

I'm happy with this $1 tier :D
Thanks for the post!

I think the recent bundles screwed the greedy people who inhabit the steamtrades.com :P
foxworks: Thanks for the post, Sherlock. I mean gbaz69. :p Looks promising!
Paypal link just stalls. Maybe they're getting hammered.
gbaz69: Oh spoderman posted it before me, but as its own thread, hahah (i check my 'fav topic' threads first anyhow when I login).
very interesting thread indeed!
IAmSinistar: I just bought you the whole bundle as thanks for the soundtrack help, since beer doesn't travel over the wires well. :)

However, their system screwed up and sent the wrong kind of link. When I get it sorted out I'll PM you the right one.

EDIT: And sorted, the gift link has been PM'd.
Got a flag about a reply here; I come back to check how long I have to get some funds into my PayPal account (BTW, thanks triock) and what do I read?

Dearest IAmSinistar, thank you a million times for your kindness and generosity, but you really - really - shouldn't have done this; I'm embarrassed now as I can easily sort out my PayPal account in a couple of days.

And if you think that I'm letting you off the hook regarding that beer, you're mistaken - some day, somewhere, somehow... ;-P

Again, big thanks mate! :)
HypersomniacLive: Again, big thanks mate! :)
My pleasure, glad I could do something for you. And I'll be happy to buy you that beer once you've flown me out to the Ionian coast. :D
IAmSinistar: My pleasure, glad I could do something for you. And I'll be happy to buy you that beer once you've flown me out to the Ionian coast. :D
Sure, just pick any beach you fancy and I'll start saving up, starting with the money I've "saved" from this bundle ;-P
Stooner: $1
Dracula 4 Shadow Of The Dragon - GOG - GOG, GOG
IAmSinistar: Awesome, I can complete the set! Thank you GOG for a bundle key at last. :)
Actually never mind. Ill pass. rest are repeats or steam only :P
Post edited February 19, 2014 by Niggles
gbaz69: PAYWUW Bundle
http://www.paywuw.com

$1 for 3 steam games:
Takedown Red Sabre (you also get a gift copy when you activate the key)
Rekoil
Marlow Briggs

$4.99 for 1 more steam game:
Brothers; A Tale of Two Sons
Nice, I didn't know about PayWUW. Funny sounding name :D
Flying Bundle 6

3$ for:
Crater Maker - Desura
Cubetractor - Steam
Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project - Steam
Hero Siege - Steam
Perfection. - , [url=http://www.desura.com/games/perfection-shapes]Desura
Skyward Collapse - Steam
Skyward Collapse: Nihon no Mura (DLC) - Steam
Mystery Game
Post edited February 19, 2014 by Stooner
Stooner: Flying Bundle 6
Thanks for another great bundle post. I will politely walk away now ;)
Stooner: Flying Bundle 6
foxworks: Thanks for another great bundle post. I will politely walk away now ;)
Yeep. I'm jumping from the window right now...
U got to be kidding. what is it with some of those bundles.... some games get thrown into several bundles at the same time?: Are the devs desperate or something??

Crater Maker is in current IR
Hero Siege is in current IG
Post edited February 19, 2014 by Niggles
Niggles: U got to be kidding. what is it with some of those bundles.... some games get thrown into several bundles at the same time?: Are the devs desperate or something??
Some maybe. Way too much competition/saturation of market.
Niggles: U got to be kidding. what is it with some of those bundles.... some games get thrown into several bundles at the same time?: Are the devs desperate or something??
gbaz69: Some maybe. Way too much competition/saturation of market.
Too much
HypersomniacLive: Sure, just pick any beach you fancy and I'll start saving up, starting with the money I've "saved" from this bundle ;-P
A wise man defers to the locals in choices of beaches and drinking establishments. :)