It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

amok: yes, god forbid they will try to put greenlit games on sale, for example Primordia, Miasmata, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, Postal 2 and all that spam.
carnival73: No-no, I meant with easy access to Game Maker now, I'm sure Desura and Greenlight will be filling up with many more entries.
Ah, I see. But that's not a problem at all, if they are bad they will just not get greenlit. That's how the system works, and each of them trying gives $100 to charity, so let them. And if they are good and gets through, that only means more good games to play.
amok: <snip>
gOg have done similar things many time.... used both Facebook and Twitter for information without doing it on this actual site, people had to make posts in the forum. Granted not for sales, but for many other things. Bash and praise both steam and goG as much as you like, but keep it within the realms of reality.
awh I guess I didn't notice before hand as I check the homepage on the odd time, then just frequent the forums so it didn't click as it 'being out on a limb' in the same sense...

now I still feel it *is* rather silly thus I don't feel that it is out of the realms of reality. Admittedly it may be an extreme sentence to express 'our' feelings but I feel that the slightly extreme nature of the sentence puts the emphasis behind the point. if that makes sense?
Indie Gala has added Fibrillation, Defcon + Dawinia Soundtracks, and Stardate - 12 12 12.
Giltonnam: Indie Gala has added Fibrillation, Defcon + Dawinia Soundtracks, and Stardate - 12 12 12.
All are soundtracks right? And Stardate.. I need Stargåte. =)
Giltonnam: Indie Gala has added Fibrillation, Defcon + Dawinia Soundtracks, and Stardate - 12 12 12.
Antimateria: All are soundtracks right? And Stardate.. I need Stargåte. =)
Stardate is brill, listening to it now - but I bought it from bandcamp :)
Ian: Stardate is brill, listening to it now - but I bought it from bandcamp :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sX3fjpkFwk

Toi oli sulle ja huono homma.. oh right in english..I had noghting else when I had Snes but I would kicked your ass in Double dragon.. Well, that was co-op.. Son of b.. I got nothing.
Fibrillation is a game.
low rated
Giltonnam: Fibrillation is a game.
Infact it is not. I'm finnish and I am awesome.. So if some people tries to be Teal'c they will never be.
So in a sense f*uck you guys, I already am in home.
If you prefer to get your Dead Space 3 Kick from GG
it's also on 33% Sale for $40 (US ONLY)
but the extra 20% discount is not enabled on this one (yet).

also the DS3 Survival Kit is in 30% Sale already for $10.49 (US Only)
for this you GET the 20% discount (->$8.39)

C&amp;C Red Alert is $5, 75% off (US Only)

While you get the Command &amp; Conquer Complete Collection for $12 (US Only)

Also 75% sale is [url=http://www.gamersgate.com/games?prio=relevance&q=Achtung%20Panzer:%20Operation%20Star%20-?caff=1869351]Achtung Panzer: Operation Star[/url] series
Post edited February 21, 2013 by dyscode
merow: Cat Lady + ost on groupees! Yeah!!!
Just noticed that today, now I had to up my order to 5$ after all...

By the way, if anyone intends to do so and already has the 1$ tier, it will have 5$ set as the default when you up your order but in fact you only have to add 4$ to get to the 5$ tier. It does not show the total but the amount you add so you should remember that.
There's some sort of "Farewell to February" Digital PC game sale on Amazon.com now. I expect it ends on the 28th, but does anyone know for certain exactly when it ends? There's something I want, but won't have the money until the 1st (JST).

I'd post a link, but Amazon links are far too bloody long. To find the sale you can just go to the Digital Game Downloads category.
OMG is it Christmas already? :O Ooooh I'm so buying these. :D Oh wait, im not, since C&C is region restricted. -.-

Still Achtung Panzer Operation Star is the best strategy/tactics game this side of Men of War(though thats only rttactics), and this is the FIRST reasonable discount i saw on it since forever. :O
The game is a nice rare blend of realism and gamer accessability, that most grognard games fail at miserably. The DLC packs, well its more missions mostly, and they are overpriced at normal i would say, but its 75% sale time, so get them while it lasts.

Also that Amazon sale going.. meh that happens all the time, need to get blasting ruskies again. ^^

Btw theres also Achtung Panzer Kharkov 1943 for 4€ on GG. Its and older outdated inferior version to APOPStar published by Paradox(ugh). OPStar cost more with DLC(18€) but has much more content, and a better game overall.
GamersGate is the best place to get Graviteam games since they sell the base game aswell as the DLC(Impulse and Matrixgames only sell the base game) and _at least_ "Steam like" reliable(im not sure Strategy First download service will be around for long)

And the Farewell to February sale at Amazon DVG is on

Apply CAGROCKS coupon for 25% off for the first purchased item/Amazon account between feb 21-28

Full game list here

Most of them are not Steam redeemable, but direct download from Amazon.
Post edited February 21, 2013 by p_mamusz
ubi promotion only for polish players? Might & Magic: Heroes VI – Deluxe Digital Edition, The Settlers 7: Droga do Królestwa – Gold Edition, World in Conflict Complete Edition, Rayman Origins, Driver San Francisco – Deluxe Edition, From Dust this six games for free after one pursche ?
http://lowcygier.pl/promocje/ubishop-paczka-6-hitowych-gier-za-9-90/
Post edited February 21, 2013 by Asmo2
Can any one tell me if Hail to the Icons Parody Pack for Duke Nuke em Forever is worth getting if I dont plan on playing multiplayer. I picked up the other DLC on amazon for 50 % off plus 25 % more.
Post edited February 21, 2013 by Whitewraith
Whitewraith: Can any one tell me if Hail to the Icons Parody Pack for Duke Nuke em Forever is worth getting if I dont plan on playing multiplayer. I picked up the other DLC on amazon for 50 % off plus 25 % more.
Nope, the only "good" DLC is the doctor who clones me, other dlcs are multiplayer things.