It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Paradox is giving away a free Steam copy of Europa Universalis III Chronicles for every newsletter subscriber. So if you are a Paradox newsletter subscriber, check you inbox.
To celebrate 500 000 forum users Paradox Interactive is giwing away Europa Universalis III:Chronicles in their newsletters, so if you subscribed it, you should get it.
They are also launching they own webstore located at: http://www.paradoxplaza.com/shop and are starting it with 50% discount on "several of their top titles". Looking at the store, it's actually 55% discount and all the games are sold only as Steam Digital downloads. It offers 23 games like A Game of Dwarves, Crusader Kings II, Victoria II, Majesty Collection, Hearts of Iron III, King Arthur's games or Sword of Stars.
And the payments of the Paradox Store are processed via digital river. And the prices are in GBP here...
It might be worth signing up for a free copy :)
CymTyr: Still waiting for the MS sale...
carnival73: Games for Windows Live? Or are you guys X-Boxies?
There's supposed to be a MS sale on amazon :)
Post edited January 21, 2013 by CymTyr
grviper: And the payments of the Paradox Store are processed via digital river. And the prices are in GBP here...
Right now it's GBP everywhere outside US.
Paradox sent Steam code of EU3 to all of its forum members.
grynn: Paradox sent Steam code of EU3 to all of its forum members.
Going to be picky here, please excuse me for the pedantry =)

Paradox sent Steam code of EU3 to all of its forum members who are actively subscribed to the newsletter
Non Steam version of Scary Girl
http://www.gamehouse.com/download-games/scary-girl
grynn: Paradox sent Steam code of EU3 to all of its forum members.
Asbeau: Going to be picky here, please excuse me for the pedantry =)

Paradox sent Steam code of EU3 to all of its forum members who are actively subscribed to the newsletter
Nice little gift, heck I do not even think I have visited their forums in at least a year if not a lot longer=)

Glad I checked here as I sent that email to the recycling bin thinking it was spam=)
Post edited January 21, 2013 by misfire200
Vitek: To celebrate 500 000 forum users Paradox Interactive is giwing away Europa Universalis III:Chronicles in their newsletters, so if you subscribed it, you should get it.
They are also launching they own webstore located at: http://www.paradoxplaza.com/shop and are starting it with 50% discount on "several of their top titles". Looking at the store, it's actually 55% discount and all the games are sold only as Steam Digital downloads. It offers 23 games like A Game of Dwarves, Crusader Kings II, Victoria II, Majesty Collection, Hearts of Iron III, King Arthur's games or Sword of Stars.
Apparently you have to be on their forums AND subbed to their newlsetter. I am subbed to their newlstetter but am not on the forums. I didn't get anything.
Post edited January 21, 2013 by abolat
Vitek: To celebrate 500 000 forum users Paradox Interactive is giwing away Europa Universalis III:Chronicles in their newsletters, so if you subscribed it, you should get it.
abolat: Apparently you have to be on their forums AND subbed to their newlsetter. I am subbed to their newlstetter but am not on the forums. I didn't get anything.
I have a Key for it if you want it abolat .. I already have it on Steam .
CymTyr: It might be worth signing up for a free copy :)
carnival73: Games for Windows Live? Or are you guys X-Boxies?
CymTyr: There's supposed to be a MS sale on amazon :)
Is it on?? Did I miss it?
abolat: Apparently you have to be on their forums AND subbed to their newlsetter. I am subbed to their newlstetter but am not on the forums. I didn't get anything.
summitus: I have a Key for it if you want it abolat .. I already have it on Steam .
oO really? Thanks!
Post edited January 21, 2013 by abolat
CymTyr: It might be worth signing up for a free copy :)

There's supposed to be a MS sale on amazon :)
abolat: Is it on?? Did I miss it?
summitus: I have a Key for it if you want it abolat .. I already have it on Steam .
abolat: oO really? Thanks!
Have Pm'd it to you :-)
summitus: Have Pm'd it to you :-)
Missed . :(
Vitek: They are also launching they own webstore located at: http://www.paradoxplaza.com/shop and are starting it with 50% discount on "several of their top titles".
Why? Paradox founded Gamersgate to sell their own games and seperated it some years ago and now they open their next "own" webstore and start selling Steam Keys?
Post edited January 21, 2013 by Rincewind81