It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

>> Hey, Combat Mission II Barbarossa to Berlin is 2 bucks (after coupon). Sounds Like A Deal!

> Does it run on Vista/7/8? The developer charges $5 for a patch if it doesn't already have it.

I ran it for a few minutes on win7. loaded scenario, made a couple of moves. So it works to THAT extent. Didn't try further, I was satisfied it worked.

And, no DRM.
>> I bought Darkstar and I'm downloading file 1 of 24.

The first file is 650 MB.

Downloading at 25k per second.

> Downloading too...it might get done in a month...lol at this rate. One of the worst servers I have ever downloaded from.

Took almost 6 hours for a 600 meg download.
Post edited December 19, 2012 by Artki
I've got some kind of message on Origin that I can upgrade my ME3 to Deluxe edition for free.

Anyone knows anything about that?
keeveek: I've got some kind of message on Origin that I can upgrade my ME3 to Deluxe edition for free.

Anyone knows anything about that?
No, but i'm checking now.

EDIT: I am not seeing anything like that.
Post edited December 19, 2012 by CymTyr
CymTyr: EDIT: I am not seeing anything like that.
I may post you a screenshot, but it's in polish language :P

It displays only when you launch Origin, no info on the store, so I don't know WTH is going on either.

Well, to say specifically, it says "buy ME3, get deluxe upgrade for free" , but I'm wondering if that applies to people who have bought it earlier too...
Attachments:
origin.png (192 Kb)
dyscode: JustAdventure Shop Experience:
I just purchased Black Mirror 1 from them, for $2.49 was worth the experiment.
I also had trouble with setting up my account, but the support reply was helpful and nice within 12hours (usual time zone issue, you cannot expect people to answer at 4am ;) )

Ok,
what I find awkward that they don't email the serial to you,if one is needed
or the d/l link.
you only seem to have access to these infos on the payment confirmation page!
The download is linked on fastspring, so you should be able to redownload it
it later, given you still have that link.

D/L speed is 900k/s here.
As a first resume, you better make a safe backup of your Serial# and download and the payment confirmation page!!!

Don't know yet if this will entice me to buy more from them in the future, but at least they do't use any wonky DRM, at least in this case and they seem to have some pretty good deals fro time to time.
Also since they exist since 1997, they must be doing something right.
I've been a member for Justadventure for a long time on their forums. It was mainly a great adventure-game focused site for reviews and talking on the forums. The shop came later on and while it can have some problems from time to time support will usually get it sorted out quickly, at least in my experience.

A bit of sad news is that the sites Founder , and former owner of JA (he sold the site a while back,, Randy Sluganski, recently passed away last month :(. He had been battling cancer for quite some time and still tried to keep up with the site as it was his passion.

If you like adventure games you should register there and post on the forums, there's a few of us that are here on gog as well from there.
CymTyr: EDIT: I am not seeing anything like that.
keeveek: I may post you a screenshot, but it's in polish language :P

It displays only when you launch Origin, no info on the store, so I don't know WTH is going on either.

Well, to say specifically, it says "buy ME3, get deluxe upgrade for free" , but I'm wondering if that applies to people who have bought it earlier too...
Yeah, you got me all excited but I didn't see anything about upgrading my copy =( That's probably only a promotion for new purchases.
Qwertyman: Yeah, you got me all excited but I didn't see anything about upgrading my copy =( That's probably only a promotion for new purchases.
But it doesn't make any sense.

Deluxe edition is like 1 EUR more expensive than regular on Origin right now (in Poland). So, if it applies only to newcomers, they are encouraging people to buy regular edition and get 1 EUR woth upgrade free instead of just lowering the price of Deluxe by 1 EUR?

Makes no sense to me...
Post edited December 19, 2012 by keeveek
Qwertyman: Yeah, you got me all excited but I didn't see anything about upgrading my copy =( That's probably only a promotion for new purchases.
keeveek: But it doesn't make any sense.

Deluxe edition is like 1 EUR more expensive than regular on Origin right now (in Poland). So, if it applies only to newcomers, they are encouraging people to buy regular edition and get 1 EUR woth upgrade free instead of just lowering the price of Deluxe by 1 EUR?

Makes no sense to me...
Sometimes companies do weird sales like that. I see that type of thing often with gold editions. For example, something like Disciples 2 Gallean's Return and Rise of the Elves will be on sale seperately for 10 dollars each, or the gold edition which includes both copies will be on sale for 5 dollars. What their reasoning is, I couldn't tell you, other than possibly inflating normal prices to make a combined package seem like a more attractive purchase since few people would buy the games separately anyway. In other words, in the case of EA, they aren't losing money on sales because the deluxe edition offer tempts people who may not otherwise buy the regular edition.
GamersGate:

Dark Messiah Might & Magic - £1.8 / $3 / 3€ (Steam)
http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-MESSIAH/dark-messiah-might-and-magic?caff=20201
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-MESSIAH/dark-messiah-might-and-magic?caff=20201

Oblivion GotY - £3.74 / $5 / 5€ (Steam)
http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-ES4OGOTYE/the-elder-scrolls-iv-oblivion-game-of-the-year-edition?caff=20201
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-ES4OGOTYE/the-elder-scrolls-iv-oblivion-game-of-the-year-edition?caff=20201

"iamaneldergeek" (5% off) still works.

edit: Oblivion - 2.5€ in Germany :O
Post edited December 19, 2012 by kjx
keeveek: But it doesn't make any sense.

Makes no sense to me...
Qwertyman: Sometimes companies do weird sales like that. I see that type of thing often with gold editions. For example, something like Disciples 2 Gallean's Return and Rise of the Elves will be on sale seperately for 10 dollars each, or the gold edition which includes both copies will be on sale for 5 dollars. What their reasoning is, I couldn't tell you, other than possibly inflating normal prices to make a combined package seem like a more attractive purchase since few people would buy the games separately anyway. In other words, in the case of EA, they aren't losing money on sales because the deluxe edition offer tempts people who may not otherwise buy the regular edition.
Yup seen similar antics with a few games during Steam and Amazon sales where charge X amount for the base game, then charge Y for the said base game + DLC, where Y is actually less than X..
nijuu: Yup seen similar antics with a few games during Steam and Amazon sales where charge X amount for the base game, then charge Y for the said base game + DLC, where Y is actually less than X..
But it's not that. Deluxe edition is 1 EUR more expensive than standard for a months now. They didn't lower the price or anything.

If they wanted to encourage people to buy Deluxe instead of regular, they could have simply lowered the price for deluxe a 1 EUR

What they did is "You don't have to buy that deluxe edition for 1 EUR more. You can buy Regular for 1 EUR less and then upgrade"

It doesn't make sense. At all. On the other hand, it's Polsih EA, and they do a lot of stupid things that make no sense at all.
kjx: GamersGate:

Dark Messiah Might & Magic - £1.8 (Steam)
http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-MESSIAH/dark-messiah-might-and-magic?caff=20201

Oblivion GotY - £3.74 (Steam)
http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-ES4OGOTYE/the-elder-scrolls-iv-oblivion-game-of-the-year-edition?caff=20201

"iamaneldergeek" (5% off) still works.
Hmm, tempting offer. I already have physical copies of Oblivion but I'd like a digital copy. Does anyone have any idea what version number the Steam copy of Oblivion is? I've also really been hoping GamersGate would put that X Superbox on sale this holiday. I have them on Steam but I'd like a DRM free copy, which GamersGate's is.
Qwertyman: I've also really been hoping GamersGate would put that X Superbox on sale this holiday. I have them on Steam but I'd like a DRM free copy, which GamersGate's is.
X Superbox from GamerGate requires Steam! Without Steam there's no X3: Albion Prelude in this bundle.
Qwertyman: I've also really been hoping GamersGate would put that X Superbox on sale this holiday. I have them on Steam but I'd like a DRM free copy, which GamersGate's is.
kjx: X Superbox from GamerGate requires Steam! Without Steam there's no X3: Albion Prelude in this bundle.
Weird, because it's labeled DRM free and the reviews say it's DRM free... If you're correct, then I appreciate the heads up!

Edit: Ah, here it is: "Note: If you already own X Superbox and redeem the game on Steam you will get the X3: Albion Prelude Expansion Pack for Free." It'd still be worth it to me to purchase that version to get the other games DRM free. Then I can possibly find... another way... to get AP DRM free =)
Post edited December 19, 2012 by Qwertyman
nijuu: Yup seen similar antics with a few games during Steam and Amazon sales where charge X amount for the base game, then charge Y for the said base game + DLC, where Y is actually less than X..
keeveek: But it's not that. Deluxe edition is 1 EUR more expensive than standard for a months now. They didn't lower the price or anything.

If they wanted to encourage people to buy Deluxe instead of regular, they could have simply lowered the price for deluxe a 1 EUR

What they did is "You don't have to buy that deluxe edition for 1 EUR more. You can buy Regular for 1 EUR less and then upgrade"

It doesn't make sense. At all. On the other hand, it's Polsih EA, and they do a lot of stupid things that make no sense at all.
Sorry my bad :). Sometimes marketing/sales make weird decisions......