It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CymTyr: I'm just sittin' here watchin' the wheels go round and round...

Reply # 30,000 \m/
Rohan15: You are 30,084.
I call shennanigans. On the main forum page it said there were 29,999 replies when I posted :'(
CymTyr: I call shennanigans. On the main forum page it said there were 29,999 replies when I posted :'(
Forum pages don't count blue posts.
Vitek: Forum pages don't count blue posts.
They do, but deleted posts don't count. This thread has 30010 posts, with last post been 30093.
JMich: They do, but deleted posts don't count. This thread has 30010 posts, with last post been 30093.
Hm, I remember it used to not count blue posts sometime in past. Maybe I was wrong or maybe it does now.
CymTyr: I call shennanigans. On the main forum page it said there were 29,999 replies when I posted :'(
I saw the count at 30000 when you posted. So as far as I'm concerned, you got the 30000th post.
JMich: They do, but deleted posts don't count. This thread has 30010 posts, with last post been 30093.
Vitek: Hm, I remember it used to not count blue posts sometime in past. Maybe I was wrong or maybe it does now.
Well, there are exactly five blue posts in here, so that can't be it.
Vitek: Hm, I remember it used to not count blue posts sometime in past. Maybe I was wrong or maybe it does now.
News posts, sometimes when displaying the number in the general forums, and when the site is under load and the post number hasn't propagated properly to the rest of the servers. It also seems to miscount your posts.
On the other hand, inside the thread you can see the number of posts next to the thread's title, and individual posts numbers as usual. Also, the number of posts displayed inside the thread does coincide with the posts/page setting.
Nothing to worry about though, we can always make fun of the person that thinks got the big number post, but has another number instead ;)
SimonG: Well, there are exactly five blue posts in here, so that can't be it.
Heh, and 4 of them made on the same day. I was actually surprised they are any as I always thought GOG staff stays out of this thread, so I just assumed they are Judas' post before he was bluified.

JMich: It also seems to miscount your posts.
Mine?

JMich: Nothing to worry about though, we can always make fun of the person that thinks got the big number post, but has another number instead ;)
Yeah, it's important to always have reason to laugh at others. Like that dork who thought blue posts don't count. Have you heard of him? :-)
Post edited September 11, 2012 by Vitek
JMich: It also seems to miscount your posts.
Vitek: Mine?
You as in "Currently logged in viewer", though it may be just me, especially when I'm the first to comment on a news post. OP by gog.com, my post below, after the next reply I see 1 reply total. Not sure what post it doesn't count, but no worries. Now let's find someone to laugh at, or even better, someone to lynch.
Greenman Gaming Daily Deal

Quantum Season Pass Bundle (Steam key) second DLC unlocks automatically when it becomes available.

$5 but 25% off code is still good until the 17th so $3.75
Jeez. I couldn't resist buying Quantum Conundrum at that price.

Edit: Also, the second DLC was already released.

And guess what. I bought the pack AND DIDN'T GET A KEY.
Post edited September 11, 2012 by Foxhack
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1790321238/pro-pinball-revived-and-remastered

free pinball game (scroll down a bit)
(grumble) sucks for people who already bought it, lol (raises hand)
Awesome! I was going to buy Big Race USA on GOG but you saved me six bucks. Thanks, man. :)
deanemj: Awesome! I was going to buy Big Race USA on GOG but you saved me six bucks. Thanks, man. :)
You should buy it here as well, I am going to - I forgot how much fun these are :)