It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GameRager: They are gone but the official forums lists them and no one has taken them down so......

Command & Conquer RA/Gold/TS
Yeah, that's the page I was looking at. Only the Red Alert link works properly. Tiberian Sun gives a 404. One Tiberian Dawn link is dead and the other redirects to the wrong file (part of C&C Gold).

And the site itself do not mention anything about their freeware status, neither in the annoucements or game pages. Instead, they link the pack on Origin.

http://www.commandandconquer.com/en/games/bygameid/ra
http://www.commandandconquer.com/en/games/bygameid/cnc2

So... it's not clear what their stance is. Either the games are not freeware anymore, or they are trying to fish more sales.
I know there's a few Guild maniacs on this forum.

If I already own Guild 2 Renaissance, is there any reason to buy Guid 2 Platinum with the base game and the expansions? Or do I already own the "best" copy of the game?
Would be a waste of money in my opinion. Renaissance is the best without any need for "".

But getting the original Europa 1400 The Guild game would be a good idea. I like it a bit more than the sequel.
Post edited July 03, 2012 by fursav
Hawk52: I know there's a few Guild maniacs on this forum.

If I already own Guild 2 Renaissance, is there any reason to buy Guid 2 Platinum with the base game and the expansions? Or do I already own the "best" copy of the game?
As a rule of thumb for me, more expansions equals more replay. For Guild 2, it varies on what you like. For me, it was good so yes.
For anyone who hasn't been around, Amazon Digital is continuing their July sale.

Some new additions for today are (Not all are live/working atm):

Sonic 4 Bundle (Not up yet), $12.49 - Activates on Steam
Total War Bundle, $29.99 - Some activate on Steam.
Binary Domain, $9.99 - Activates on Steam
Virtua Tennis 4, $4.99
taczillabr: Could you (and other GOGers) write the prices and not the percentages? Thanks.
EUR, USD, RUB - all different prices.
taczillabr: Could you (and other GOGers) write the prices and not the percentages? Thanks.
I usually do add the euro prices, though yesterday I was in a bit of a hurry. Also, as grviper said, the prices do differ (and quite a lot in some cases), so best would be to check through steamprices or an equivalent site.
Will try to post prices as well next time though, no worries :)
Prices on Steam aren't that useful considering they vary per region. Taking Legendary as an example (from http://didimatic.com/dd/en/steamdailydeal/):

US $1.69
EU tier 1 1.69€
EU tier 2 1.69€
UK £1.69
Germany 1.69€
Australia $1.69
Japan $1.69

Whereas Aliens vs. Predator a little while back was

US $2.99
EU tier 1 3.99€
EU tier 2 3.99€
UK £2.99
Germany Restricted
Australia $7.99
Japan Restricted

So percentages are the better indicator as those are generally the same for all regions (when sold) as they vary by 1 to 2% at the most.
Tizzysawr: For anyone who hasn't been around, Amazon Digital is continuing their July sale.

Some new additions for today are (Not all are live/working atm):

Sonic 4 Bundle (Not up yet), $12.49 - Activates on Steam
Total War Bundle, $29.99 - Some activate on Steam.
Binary Domain, $9.99 - Activates on Steam
Virtua Tennis 4, $4.99
Sonic 4 Bundle is now up and I've added links to the other games for easy clicking and added more games on sale that was not mentioned yet.

Sonic 4 Bundle - $12.49 - Activates on Steam

Total War Bundle - $29.99 - Some activate on Steam.

Binary Domain - $9.99 - Activates on Steam

Virtua Tennis 4 - $4.99 - (Until now no page yet)

Shogun 2 Total War: Fall of the Samurai - $7.49 - Activates on Steam

Square Enix Ultimate Collection - $7.49 - (Tomb Raider: Underworld does't activate on Steam, the rest does)

Oh So Fine Bundle - $9.99 - all Activates on Steam

2K Strategy Pack - $19.99 - all will Activates on Steam now

Also there's another EA pack:

The Storming, Burning, Reflecting, Flaming, Sabotaging Pack - $14.99 - Activates on Origin

Amazon is leveling it up!
Post edited July 04, 2012 by ajsultan
DotEmu's todays deals:

Guilty Gear Isuka only 1.8$! gonna get it :)

Also you can find more 1.8$ deals for the following:
Soulbringer
Normality
Hardwar
Litil Divil
Realms of the Haunting
Eurofighter Typhoon
Slipstream 5000

All can be found: here!

And there's only 1 day and 23 hours left for the BeMine3 bundle
a new goal has been achieved and everyone who bought and will
buy it, gets Syberia too!
Post edited July 04, 2012 by DarkSlim
Square Enix Ultimate Collection - $7.49 - (Tomb Raider: Underworld does't activate on Steam, the rest does)
Wow what an incredible deal, just have to get :)
JMich:
Percentages are more tempting than prices :P
Super power 2 is the new daily GG deal at 80% off for $1.99, £1.79 and don't know how to check in € :(
mshashankr: Snip
It's 1.99 Euros.

FYI, Didimatic displays pricing in USD, GBP and EUR for Gamersgate: http://didimatic.com/dd/en/onsale/gamersgate/
mshashankr: Snip
bansama: It's 1.99 Euros.

FYI, Didimatic displays pricing in USD, GBP and EUR for Gamersgate: http://didimatic.com/dd/en/onsale/gamersgate/
Thanks and yeah i have that bookmarked but forgot about it ;)
Codemasters games on Steam are all 25% off.
Post edited July 04, 2012 by ABH20