It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PenguinJim: Hmmm... Darksiders II (Steamworks) in stock for £22.85 already!
Showing up as €50 (£40) for me.
spinefarm: Hitman Absolution PC - £29.86 on the same place... yes it is ridicilous
PenguinJim: That Hitman: Absolution's a boxed copy, pre-order, that will be about £32 delivered to Bulgaria - not an instant-access Steam key. ;)
Actually I preffer it not to be on steam :D
Steam Daily Deal: Wolf Pack is 75% off, contains Wolfenstein 3D, Spear Of Destiny and Return to Castle Wolfenstein. The individual games are 75% off themselves as well.

RAGE is 50% off, but thanks to regional pricing bullshit, not for Australians.

The biggest savings is with the Super id Software Pack though, which is also 50% off.
ABH20: RAGE is 50% off, but thanks to regional pricing bullshit, not for Australians.
Beware of Rage, for those with ATI chips. The game is the only one in about two years that gave me some serious issues. And it looks like they were tied to my ATI card.

Try a demo to be sure.
ABH20: RAGE is 50% off, but thanks to regional pricing bullshit, not for Australians.
SimonG: Beware of Rage, for those with ATI chips. The game is the only one in about two years that gave me some serious issues. And it looks like they were tied to my ATI card.

Try a demo to be sure.
patches have since fixed most (but not all) of the problems
So, today's Steam special aka Wolf Pack is again non available in Russia?... spiffy.

Hmmm... I've got stuff left over from the 1C pack of GamersGate... I wonder, if Pathologic will be a fair trade. Or Cryostatis. Or Vivisector.
Post edited May 09, 2012 by grviper
Is the id bundle a good deal?
I guess what Im asking is has anyone seen a lower price on that bundle? Should I wait?
the_bard: I guess what Im asking is has anyone seen a lower price on that bundle? Should I wait?
It's kind of hard to gauge if it's been cheaper as it's just been updated and the old package's history seems to be lost. It's technically the best deal simply because it includes Rage when the old package didn't.

However, Steam always has Bethesda/ID event sale during Quakecon, so I'd wager if it's going to be cheaper it'll be then, and may include more games.
Post edited May 09, 2012 by Sinizine
the_bard: Is the id bundle a good deal?
i think not now
Sinizine: It's kind of hard to gauge if it's been cheaper as it's just been updated and the old package's history seems to be lost.

However, Steam always has Bethesda/ID event sale during Quakecon, so I'd wager if it's going to be cheaper it'll be then, and may include more games.
Yeah, I got the Bethesda / ID pack during the Quakecon event and it included all of these games, plus the Elder Scrolls games, Fallout 3 GOTY, Fallout New Vegas with the three DLCs released until then, and Brink.

I would wait until the next Quakecon, myself. It'll probably include the remaining Fallout New Vegas stuff, RAGE, Skyrim (possibly) and the Brink DLC that got released later.
Post edited May 09, 2012 by Foxhack
I can wait till August then. Thanks.
the_bard: I can wait till August then. Thanks.
me too :)
the_bard: I can wait till August then. Thanks.
At the Winter Sale 2011:the price for the id Software Pack didn't fall to less than 44.99 EUR , so it is hard to predict how low that they will go om any upcomming sale......
Post edited May 09, 2012 by FiatLux
Drakhyrr: Isn't that Perpetual Testing Initiative (aka map editor) for Portal 2 coming out today? I think we can expect a sale on it as well.
ne_zavarj: edit: Portal bundle - 66 % off

edit : the top sellers list is a lie again .
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Collection 1 on #1 ? Just released today .
what are you talking about? The steam top sellers list are not for all time, it's for the week or the day( I'm not sure which but it's either one of those). .So COD could easily be the number one on the list
Post edited May 09, 2012 by CaptainGyro