It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sims 2 complete for only €85! Ow EA, you so funny ...
Post edited February 17, 2012 by Pheace
Dragobr: Daily deal on Steam is 75% off Wolfenstein.
SimonG: XD!

Steam fucked up the censoring. You can still see the SS runes on the "game cover".

Anybody in Germany interested in sueing them ;-)
Steam tells me that this item is not available in my region...
I imagine it's the Elite Guard cleavage preventing the game from being available in Germany,
Post edited February 17, 2012 by Pheace

Steam fucked up the censoring. You can still see the SS runes on the "game cover".

etna87: Steam tells me that this item is not available in my region...
Same for me... if someone can help me out in getting it? :)
Pheace: I imagine it's the Elite Guard cleavage preventing the game from being available in Germany,
She needs to eat more, her ribs are showing.

Right, I was in Sweden... weird, but why is it censored at all here?
I've played the Wolfenstein demo and performance wasn't good enough for me.

Still, I got a coupon that can lower it to $3.75. If anyone has a game at $15 list price to trade for this game, contact me.

EDIT: It's gone now.
Post edited February 17, 2012 by Dragobr
Dragobr: I've played the Wolfenstein demo and performance wasn't good enough for me.

Still, I got a coupon that can lower it to $3.75. If anyone has a game at $15 list price to trade for this game, contact me.
Starcraft + Expansion / Diablo II + Expansion / Warcraft III + Expansion? :p
Foxhack: Starcraft + Expansion / Diablo II + Expansion / Warcraft III + Expansion? :p
How much do you want for D2+exp? :D
Dragobr: I've played the Wolfenstein demo and performance wasn't good enough for me.

Foxhack: Starcraft + Expansion / Diablo II + Expansion / Warcraft III + Expansion? :p
I PM'd you, I'd like to snag one of these, has my Steam ID so we can talk.

Not that bad of a deal, but I'm not interested in these right now.

Well, guys, I posted that here, but let's leave this to MPs and the Classifieds thread.
kavazovangel: How much do you want for D2+exp? :D
Sinizine: I PM'd you, I'd like to snag one of these, has my Steam ID so we can talk.
Jeez, I post there and nobody listens to me... sorry Dragobr. :)

I'll send you guys some PMs in a bit.
abolat: I did. it was replied after I asked you. Why do you assume I did not read it?
bansama: Because your answer was in that thread, and I quote "The installer will even install it directly to the right location for you."
well someone (2 people actually) gave me a more direct answer before you (not links, but a direct response similar to what you quoted now). Thanks anyway though.
SimonG: Right, I was in Sweden... weird, but why is it censored at all here?
it's about Nazis, it is supposedly taking during WWII, there are swastikas everywhere... isn't that enough for Germany to censor a game? From what I know, they had the games removed from stores upon release and prevented digital sales as well.
Ubivis: Same for me... if someone can help me out in getting it? :)
sure, would be happy to. :)
Post edited February 17, 2012 by abolat
SimonG: Right, I was in Sweden... weird, but why is it censored at all here?
abolat: it's about Nazis, it is supposedly taking during WWII, there are swastikas everywhere... isn't that enough for Germany to censor a game? From what I know, they had the games removed from stores upon release and prevented digital sales as well.
By "here" I meant Sweden, which is my current ip. They shouldn't feel the need to use the german version. Yes, there is a heavily edited german version that removes all traces of WW2 and nazis, which got a 16 rating. But this one has been recalled by Activision (rumors say) due to them overlooking a swatzika which still was in the game.

Being in Sweden I should get the uncensored european version. But it shows me the german version....