It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

OmegaX: Oddly enough if you buy the NWN Complete Collection from GG you don't get an activation key for Mysteries of Westgate. Do you think that's a mistake or maybe the Complete Collection is different? I got keys for NWN, Shadows of Undrentide, Hordes of the Underdark, NWN2, Mask of the Betrayer, and Storm of Zehir only.
DukeNukemForever: Is there any multiplayer-part in it so you need a key for online-play? I also bought the bundle, installed it and tested it with starting Mysteries of Westgate. It started without a problem, but I didn't played it. The only problem I found so far is is the silverface bug from NWN1, which can be solved by reinstalling the patch 1.69.Like gogs release except kingmaker all other premium modules are missing, but there is no problem to download them for free.

Btw, except the serial numbers there was nothing visible regarding drm. Unfortunately I forgot to disable internet while installing it to see if there going on something in the background.
If it installs MoW and it let's you play then it should be fine. I was afraid MoW wasn't included or it wouldn't let you play without a key.
I think the key was required for activation only. Maybe they somehow made everybody use the same key like GOG's NWN Diamond does. I don't think MoW has any online component so it should be fine then.
abolat: So how do we get it to work? Do I install mysteries in the steam apps folder?
bansama: If you read the linked thread you'd know. You simply install it. It'll find where the base game is, itself.
I did. it was replied after I asked you. Why do you assume I did not read it?
OmegaX: If it installs MoW and it let's you play then it should be fine. I was afraid MoW wasn't included or it wouldn't let you play without a key.
I think the key was required for activation only. Maybe they somehow made everybody use the same key like GOG's NWN Diamond does. I don't think MoW has any online component so it should be fine then.
At the beginning of the installation there is a window where you need to enter all the serial numbers at once. I checked the wikipedia article and there is nothing about online-play, so I guess we are on the safe side here ;-) The only problem I see is that it installs the kingmaker premium module for nwn1 separately with an own installer at the end, that's maybe the reason why I got the silverface bug while the game itself shows up with the latest patch version.
Tallima: The first Mass effect is on Amazon, too, for $4.99.

(I was just going to buy it, then I saw all the SecuROM and 3 activations and on-line requirements. And it's EA. I almost broke my vow.)

http://www.amazon.com/Electronic-Arts-40465Mass-Effect-Download/dp/B00477472Y/
There are no limits to install anymore. EA provided a de-authorization tool for SecuRom protected games and one of them is Mass Effect. Still, your choice at the end of the day.
Off topic :

My copy of Dead Island has been removed from my Steam account . Am i the only one with this problem ?
ne_zavarj: Off topic :

My copy of Dead Island has been removed from my Steam account . Am i the only one with this problem ?
Did you trade for it/ Get a key from someone/Somewhere?

Edit: Still have mine, bought at GMG
Post edited February 17, 2012 by Pheace

I still have mine but I bought it in Hungary in a retail store. Where did you get yours from?

Btw. someone else just wrote the same on the prohardver.hu forum. He bought a key from someone.
Post edited February 17, 2012 by gyokzoli

Still got mine, bought it in Isreal. And the game is illegal in Germany, had to activate it with a russian ip.

As far as I'm aware there were some leaked/stolen keys for Dead Island floating around on the Internet, so if you traded with some random guy or bought it from some untrustworthy site you probably ended up with one of those. If you bought it from a reputable site just send a mail to the steam customer support and they will give the game back.
abolat: I did. it was replied after I asked you. Why do you assume I did not read it?
Because your answer was in that thread, and I quote "The installer will even install it directly to the right location for you."
Post edited February 17, 2012 by bansama
mavilla: Hi!

I own Neverwinter nights 2 from Steam. Is 'mysteries of westgate', sold at GG, compatible with the Steam version of the game?

Thank you!
bansama: Yes. I have personally checked this. See here: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2035516
Thanks!
Daily deal on Steam is 75% off Wolfenstein.
Post edited February 17, 2012 by Dragobr
Dragobr: Daily deal on Steam is 75% off Wolfenstein.
XD!

Steam fucked up the censoring. You can still see the SS runes on the "game cover".

Anybody in Germany interested in sueing them ;-)
http://store.origin.com/store/eaemea/en_IE/html/pbPage.lovescarnival_IE/
Dragobr: Daily deal on Steam is 75% off Wolfenstein.
FINALLY. I'll probably buy this.