It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pheace: .....
what's wrong?
http://store.origin.com/store/eaemea/en_IE/html/pbPage.lovescarnival_IE/

Discounted Mass Effect 1, Medal of Honor, Battlefield 2, Mirror's Edge and some uninteresting flashy/sporty/simmy games.
Price varies according to your region, here it's 5 Eur.
Foxhack: GMG is good for Steam keys.
Addition: GMG are good for Steam keys when they actually have keys. But for pre-orders, you might want to think twice as they have a tendency of ****ing up distribution of keys in such cases.
Pheace: .....
abolat: what's wrong?
Post got outdated, so I removed it :)
Puzzle Quest 2 66% off - <span class="bold">3.40 USD/3.06 EUR</span> - <span class="bold">2.38 GBP</span>

Ref links. The DRM is SecuROM.
One thing: GG (and Impulse) version of Puzzle Quest 2 does not have multiplayer. But game is great.
abolat: I think you get the credits when you buy something... could be wrong though...
I did. I bought Alan Wake. No credits on my side after purchase. I was already registered though when I followed your link. Someone pointed out that an unregistered user may have to follow the link to earn the credits. Still dunno, was only there long enough to hand over my money, get my key and leave. And I did clear my cookies and such before I hit your link, so that's not it either.
Foxhack: GMG is good for Steam keys.
bansama: Addition: GMG are good for Steam keys when they actually have keys. But for pre-orders, you might want to think twice as they have a tendency of ****ing up distribution of keys in such cases.
I did some research before I bought my key there and that issue did come up. People purchasing keys and the keys not being updated to steam at the moment of purchase. So, there was a waiting period before the key was activated. The thread I read said they were working to automate this process. Pre-orders may be a whole other can of worms. I don't know. I bought mine and used it almost immediately and it worked.
Post edited February 17, 2012 by the_bard
Hi!

I own Neverwinter nights 2 from Steam. Is 'mysteries of westgate', sold at GG, compatible with the Steam version of the game?

Thank you!
mavilla: Hi!

I own Neverwinter nights 2 from Steam. Is 'mysteries of westgate', sold at GG, compatible with the Steam version of the game?

Thank you!
I don't know, but you might want to ask that question on the GameTutor of GG. People there might know more.

Thank you!
does myseteries of westgate require the base game or is it a standalone expansion of the game? as far as I know steam versions of games cannot be combined to work with non seam expansions (though it might be possible since you have all the base files...). I could be wrong so you might want to get more answers or search Google.

Also, this is a gaming deals thread lol. You can easily make a new thread for this, why are you posting it here, where you are less likely to get a response from someone who would know something about it (as this may have a lower viewing base as opposed to the general discussion forum)?
Revisor: http://store.origin.com/store/eaemea/en_IE/html/pbPage.lovescarnival_IE/

Discounted Mass Effect 1, Medal of Honor, Battlefield 2, Mirror's Edge and some uninteresting flashy/sporty/simmy games.
Price varies according to your region, here it's 5 Eur.
the euro store is the same price all around Europe usually... GB may be different though.
Post edited February 17, 2012 by abolat
abolat: does myseteries of westgate require the base game or is it a standalone expansion of the game?
Yes, it needs the base game and works with the Steam version AFAIK.
abolat: does myseteries of westgate require the base game or is it a standalone expansion of the game?
gyokzoli: Yes, it needs the base game and works with the Steam version AFAIK.
interesting... is this true for all games on steam? Can I have the base game on steam and get the expansion on retail or from another DD site?

Thank you!
abolat: does myseteries of westgate require the base game or is it a standalone expansion of the game? as far as I know steam versions of games cannot be combined to work with non seam expansions (though it might be possible since you have all the base files...). I could be wrong so you might want to get more answers or search Google.

Also, this is a gaming deals thread lol. You can easily make a new thread for this, why are you posting it here, where you are less likely to get a response from someone who would know something about it (as this may have a lower viewing base as opposed to the general discussion forum)?
I believe he's asking in here because the game is or was on sale at GG.
abolat: does myseteries of westgate require the base game or is it a standalone expansion of the game? as far as I know steam versions of games cannot be combined to work with non seam expansions (though it might be possible since you have all the base files...). I could be wrong so you might want to get more answers or search Google.

the_bard: I believe he's asking in here because the game is or was on sale at GG.
Perhaps :) Nevertheless he can still get more responses on the general thread.
gyokzoli: Yes, it needs the base game and works with the Steam version AFAIK.
abolat: interesting... is this true for all games on steam? Can I have the base game on steam and get the expansion on retail or from another DD site?
I know for sure that NWN2 on steam works with Mysteries of Westgate, Fallout 3 DLCs work with Fallout 3 on steam, and....that's about it. I think in most cases expansions don't work with their steam counterparts.