It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

the_bard: I've never purchased anything there. Any good?
thebum06: The only game I bought there was F.E.A.R. 3, and that's steam-exclusive so they just gave me a steam code and it worked fine. I heard that their client is rather bad however, but I haven't tried that myself.
It is horrible. I made the mistake of buying 2 games there. I thought "hey they can be traded in so I can get another game later on" but less than 6 months afterwards, they removed the trade in feature for the games I bought (and I suspect they will do the same for more) and now I am stuck with those games. Actually the games themselves are great, but the client is horrible and buggy. I had to re-download a game (3 gb) 4 times before it worked properly. avoid anything not on steam there.
abolat: has anyone bought magicka complete on amazon?
GoJays2025: It doesn't have The Stars Are Left.
the_bard: Alan Wake Collector's Edition 14% off Gamersgate
GoJays2025: Or $25 with the IGN discount.
The regular version can also be lowered to $20 at GMG using code HALFT-ERMHO-RRORS
so it is worth the 6.25 steam is asking for the complete?
Post edited February 16, 2012 by abolat
I was thinking the 33% off code could be applied to what they are calling the "collectors bundle".
Foxhack: GMG is good for Steam keys.

Everything else... I avoid.
+1 you aint the only one bro :)
You all are making me not want to buy it there lol
the_bard: I was thinking the 33% off code could be applied to what they are calling the "collectors bundle".
Just tested. Seems to work with the Collector's Bundle. At least, it accepts it and reduces the price to around 23 bucks. I didn't complete the checkout though.
Whoever is going to buy it there, please use someone's ref link, you will both get $2 credit towards future purchases. I'm not giving mine as I'm not really taking part of this discussion.
Yeah, 23.45USD. Still debating. Their checkout process is a bit of a pain in the ass.
trusteft: What is it? It doesn't load for me, just connecting...
grynn: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qPSvCqAOMfc
It looks good, thank you.

Psyringe: the fundmental gameplay issues of Civ5 will probably stay (e.g. it's just not possible to write an AI that can deal competently with 1upt tactics in the context of a Civ game, even if they tried).
worlddan: The big problem with the game is that the developer pissed off all their long-time fans. The game is actually OK; it just wasn't what their fan-base wanted. I think if you have never played a Civ game before and go into in with an open mind you will find a decent game. But if you wanted another Civ 4 or even Civ 3 you are gonna hate the game.
I didn't care that much for Civ 1, I was a fan of Civ 2 (and its mutated versions), also liked very much Civ 3, I was bored and hated Civ 4, and I much prefer (over 4) Civ 5. So...no, not everyone prefers 4 over 5.
The only major negative point of 5 is the requirement for Steam.
Post edited February 16, 2012 by trusteft
nagytow: Whoever is going to buy it there, please use someone's ref link, you will both get $2 credit towards future purchases. I'm not giving mine as I'm not really taking part of this discussion.
Well, I never got how the gmg referral thing works... I seem to have 3 friends but no credits thus far... I think they haven't bought anything or something :) Why use a referral and not buy for a year, I have no idea... anyway, if someone is looking to get an extra $2 credit, here is my link:

http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=suzatehu
Seing how Magicka is on sale today, if anyone's got an unwanted coupon I'd be happy to have it :)
nagytow: Whoever is going to buy it there, please use someone's ref link, you will both get $2 credit towards future purchases. I'm not giving mine as I'm not really taking part of this discussion.
abolat: Well, I never got how the gmg referral thing works... I seem to have 3 friends but no credits thus far... I think they haven't bought anything or something :) Why use a referral and not buy for a year, I have no idea... anyway, if someone is looking to get an extra $2 credit, here is my link:

I followed your link. No credits on my side. So, they may not be working. Dunno
abolat: Well, I never got how the gmg referral thing works... I seem to have 3 friends but no credits thus far... I think they haven't bought anything or something :) Why use a referral and not buy for a year, I have no idea... anyway, if someone is looking to get an extra $2 credit, here is my link:

GMG referral only works if the person registers there, through your link. And then if/when he ever spends his *first* $2, both you and the referred person will gain $2.

Used to be $5 even, I got a lot of free money from that by linking the free games a few times and some of those people actually spending money later ^^

@above, I don't think you see anything in particular when you do this.
Foxhack: GMG is good for Steam keys.

Everything else... I avoid.
nijuu: +1 you aint the only one bro :)
At this point you could also argue that you can get Origin keys there as well as they've also added the EA library now :)
Post edited February 16, 2012 by Pheace

Pheace: GMG referral only works if the person registers there, through your link. And then if/when he ever spends his *first* $2, both you and the referred person will gain $2.

Used to be $5 even, I got a lot of free money from that by linking the free games a few times and some of those people actually spending money later ^^

@above, I don't think you see anything in particular when you do this.
nijuu: +1 you aint the only one bro :)
Pheace: At this point you could also argue that you can get Origin keys there as well as they've also added the EA library now :)
Actually got my Origin BF3 key from them :).

the_bard: I followed your link. No credits on my side. So, they may not be working. Dunno
I think you get the credits when you buy something... could be wrong though...
nagytow: Seing how Magicka is on sale today, if anyone's got an unwanted coupon I'd be happy to have it :)
coupons don't work on the complete edition.... just fyi
Post edited February 17, 2012 by abolat
Post edited February 17, 2012 by Pheace