It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Slime Rancher just got a cosmetics DLC on Steam that isn't on GOG, called the Secret Style Pack. Interesting to note that this also is on the Epic Games Store (and not the other DLC). I tried asking on the Steam forums whether there are any plans to bring the DLC to GOG but didn't get any answers.

While it's possible that a GOG release of this particular DLC is planned (Grim Dawn also just got a cosmetics DLC pack that isn't on GOG yet, but might since GOG has all DLC so far), considering the total lack of Slime Rancher DLC here, I'm not holding my breath.
Post edited June 21, 2019 by aonaselk
aonaselk: Slime Rancher [...]
When asked about the free Galactic Bundle DLC, Monomi Park mentioned that they do not currently have a way to make their DLC work with a DRM free build of the game. I presume this applies to the Secret Style Pack as well, which would mean chances of seeing it here are slim to none. :/
aonaselk:
Snolus:
Yup, we're getting screwed over again:
"While GOG Galaxy receives all of our free updates, our GOG builds do not currently support external DLC. We will definitely keep you in mind if we look to expand the scope of support."
https://twitter.com/monomipark/status/1142176229782515712
Post edited June 24, 2019 by personthingy
Snolus:
personthingy: Yup, we're getting screwed over again:
"While GOG Galaxy receives all of our free updates, our GOG builds do not currently support external DLC. We will definitely keep you in mind if we look to expand the scope of support."
Suddenly I see why GOG Galaxy 2.0 will support launching other games and other clients.
Tempest has released Pirate City DLC May 29th 2019 on Steam. No response about a GoG release in the forum.
Snolus:
personthingy: Yup, we're getting screwed over again:
If I read such things I would love to contact the devs and kindly ask for X% refund to compensate for my loss. I definitely payed too much.
book99: Tempest has released Pirate City DLC May 29th 2019 on Steam. No response about a GoG release in the forum.
It has just been released on GOG:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_tempest_pirate_city_7c507
Post edited June 26, 2019 by ConsulCaesar
Oops, seems like the formulas on top were ignoring line 4. Thank you for reporting this issue.
high rated
Added
Aarklash: Legacy, missing Artbook
Downfall: Redux, missing OST
Hand of Fate 2, missing OST
My Friend Pedro, missing OST
Vampyr, missing The Hunters Heirlooms DLC

Updated
RIOT - Civil Unrest, missing OST and Mac+Linux build
Slime Rancher, missing Secret Style Pack DLC
Removed Punch Club, should be up to date now.
high rated
Contacted tinyBuild, check out this thread to find out what happened.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/lets_talk_about_tinybuild_and_gog
Post edited June 29, 2019 by omega64
I don't know if it is exact, but according to KillerBee69's review (from 2013) about Divinity dragon commander:

"Multiplayer is nice. You can play in teams. Just a quick skirmish or strategy maps.
BUT the multiplayer lobby is steam-exclusive. Vault and GOG versions can only play via LAN or DirectIPConnect. Larian is still writing "GOG, Steam, Vault etc... No differences" on their HP so they mislead at least me quite bad. They provide NO official substitute platform for non-steam users, not even a forum. MP is non-existent outside steam and since SP is shortlifed on its own."
Post edited June 30, 2019 by Asefo
Asefo: I don't know if it is exact, but according to KillerBee69's review (from 2013) about Divinity dragon commander:

"Multiplayer is nice. You can play in teams. Just a quick skirmish or strategy maps.
BUT the multiplayer lobby is steam-exclusive. Vault and GOG versions can only play via LAN or DirectIPConnect. Larian is still writing "GOG, Steam, Vault etc... No differences" on their HP so they mislead at least me quite bad. They provide NO official substitute platform for non-steam users, not even a forum. MP is non-existent outside steam and since SP is shortlifed on its own."
Neither Larian or GOG has the ability to host a server like Steam and that's the reality of it, Lan and DirectIPConnect is the substitute even if it's not official or what people want. Unfortunate but not second treatment.

I guess GOG could possible negotiate a deal with Steam to allow Galaxy to use Steam for MP but then we run into other issues, the game was never big anyway so finding mp matches couldn't have been easy some time after release so in that case the other mp solutions make sense even if they're limited.
Post edited June 30, 2019 by ChrisGamer300
Update:
Hello Neighbor
Missing "Huge Patch 1.3" since November 2018.
Post edited July 02, 2019 by omega64
Tooth and Tail has still got no Linux build that they've got on Steam.