It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fortuk: Could you elaborate on this? Have the devs said something about possibly cancelling the GOG release?
No, but they announced they were going to release the game here... then the release date came and went and still nothing, just silence.
Snolus: My guess is it's because the game has been announced, was released on Steam in February, and the GOG release has since then been postponed without any actual news about it from Chucklefish.
... though since the game isn't actually on GOG due to that, it doesn't quite belong on this list.
There are lots of games that aren't on GOG. This one is on GOG (release announcement, catalogue entry etc. but no files). I'd say that qualifies it. :P
Post edited June 05, 2019 by SirPrimalform
I recently bought the Little Nightmares: Secrets of the Maw Expansion Pass. I now own Upside-down Teapot and Scarecrow Sack too. It must come with the expansion pass but it's not stated to be in it on the store page neither sold separately.
Maybe it's a little less worst knowing this, or maybe it isn't. Depends the way you look at it I guess.
Post edited June 05, 2019 by Aelran
Aelran: I recently bought the Little Nightmares: Secrets of the Maw Expansion Pass. I now own Upside-down Teapot and Scarecrow Sack too. It must come with the expansion pass but it's not stated to be in it on the store page neither sold separately.
Maybe it's a little less worst knowing this, or maybe it isn't. Depends the way you look at it I guess.
Ah, that's good to know. GOG should probably add their inclusion on the store page, then. x)

SirPrimalform: No, but they announced they were going to release the game here... then the release date came and went and still nothing, just silence.
There are lots of games that aren't on GOG. This one is on GOG (release announcement, catalogue entry etc. but no files). I'd say that qualifies it. :P
I don't know - it hasn't been released. It's kind of a special case. :/
Side note, there was a forum post regarding Wargroove's GOG release just yesterday.
SirPrimalform: There are lots of games that aren't on GOG. This one is on GOG (release announcement, catalogue entry etc. but no files). I'd say that qualifies it. :P
I agree that it still not being here with nobody knowing what's up is a dick move. BUT, the game isn't on GOG yet. If they'd brought it here missing content or features or whatever I'd add it sure, but not as is.
Updated Dex
Missing Chinese and Japanese Text.
Missing Czech Audio.
Removed Little Nightmares.

Added
Asterix & Obelix XXL 2 - missing Mac

Mad Games Tycoon
SHENZHEN I/O
Spacechem

all missing updates.
high rated
Funny GOG. 88 Heroes as daily deal.
Never updated since March 2017 release and missing both a paid and free dlc. Great.
high rated
omega64: Funny GOG. 88 Heroes as daily deal.
Never updated since March 2017 release and missing both a paid and free dlc. Great.
Nothing says "curation" like continuously promoting games that treat your customers like garbage!
is there a way to download sheet locally, if google docs doesnt work properly?
Gekko_Dekko: is there a way to download sheet locally, if google docs doesnt work properly?
In the sheet click File > Download As > "choose your format". :)
Ganni1987: In the sheet click File > Download As > "choose your format". :)
That depends on what “doesn't work properly” means. It it doesn't work properly at the moment, then the menu does not work. ;-)
mk47at: It it doesn't work properly at the moment, then the menu does not work. ;-)
exactly
Post edited June 08, 2019 by Gekko_Dekko
mk47at: It it doesn't work properly at the moment, then the menu does not work. ;-)
Gekko_Dekko: exactly
If you contact me on Discord I can download and send you the file. If you even have Discord?

Unrelated post but GOG likes merging posts...
Added Contact info in post 5. In case anyone has questions that aren't getting answered, get overlooked etc.
Post edited June 08, 2019 by omega64
Added: Passpartout: The Starving Artist
Of course when GOG adds a game way later something has to be missing. This time it's the OST.
edit : removed
Post edited June 09, 2019 by i_hope_you_rot