It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm starting to think Wargroove qualifies for a spot in here!
SirPrimalform: I'm starting to think Wargroove qualifies for a spot in here!
That it does.
SirPrimalform: I'm starting to think Wargroove qualifies for a spot in here!
NuffCatnip: That it does.
Would that be a record? There are certainly lots of games that aren't on GOG, but not many that have apparently gone out of their way to troll GOG users about the missing game.
NuffCatnip: That it does.
SirPrimalform: Would that be a record? There are certainly lots of games that aren't on GOG, but not many that have apparently gone out of their way to troll GOG users about the missing game.
I think so? They certainly are making an effort. :P
mihuk: That leads me to my second post about Opus Magnum. Should the game be removed from the list for the reasons you mentioned? Is this game there because of the mods or are there other problems?
That problem is what's mentioned in this post, and other people saying that even if you download Workshop mods, you are unable to play them (which I unfortunately can't check). Though the entry in the spreadsheet should be re-worded to represent that, actually - and we should figure out whether it's actually true.

(If anyone who owns the game could check - download a mod for Opus Magnum from the Steam Workshop and see whether it works with the GOG version - that would help.)
mihuk: That leads me to my second post about Opus Magnum. Should the game be removed from the list for the reasons you mentioned? Is this game there because of the mods or are there other problems?
Snolus: That problem is what's mentioned in this post, and other people saying that even if you download Workshop mods, you are unable to play them (which I unfortunately can't check). Though the entry in the spreadsheet should be re-worded to represent that, actually - and we should figure out whether it's actually true.

(If anyone who owns the game could check - download a mod for Opus Magnum from the Steam Workshop and see whether it works with the GOG version - that would help.)
The post you link to is about problems getting the levels, not the GOG version lacking support for user made levels. In other words the problem is users not making their levels available outside of Steam workshop.

I'll check it out later. The dev was certainly under the impression they would work when I asked. The original block was getting the user levels, but if Steam workshop downloader has been fixed to support them then it should be fine. If it doesn't work then I'll point that out to the dev.
Post edited June 05, 2019 by SirPrimalform
SirPrimalform: Would that be a record? There are certainly lots of games that aren't on GOG, but not many that have apparently gone out of their way to troll GOG users about the missing game.
Could you elaborate on this? Have the devs said something about possibly cancelling the GOG release?
SirPrimalform: The post you link to is about problems getting the levels, not the GOG version lacking support for user made levels. In other words the problem is users not making their levels available outside of Steam workshop.

I'll check it out later. The dev was certainly under the impression they would work when I asked. The original block was getting the user levels, but if Steam workshop downloader has been fixed to support them then it should be fine. If it doesn't work then I'll point that out to the dev.
My bad, then. I also can't remember where else I heard mods weren't working, though I know I did.
A check would be appreciated, thanks. :)

Fortuk: Could you elaborate on this? Have the devs said something about possibly cancelling the GOG release?
My guess is it's because the game has been announced, was released on Steam in February, and the GOG release has since then been postponed without any actual news about it from Chucklefish.
... though since the game isn't actually on GOG due to that, it doesn't quite belong on this list.
Added
Inquisitor
Little Nightmares
Phantom Trigger
SpellForce 3
The Witch's House MV

Updated
LEGRAND LEGACY: Tale of the Fatebounds - missing patch
Tropico 5 - Steam exclusive content
Weird to see that Little Nightmares doesn't have those two DLCs for sale given that GOG already has the files for them. I own them both on here, I think due to pre-ordering the game.
Marioface5: Weird to see that Little Nightmares doesn't have those two DLCs for sale given that GOG already has the files for them. I own them both on here, I think due to pre-ordering the game.
Yup, they were indeed for pre-orders.
What is Spellforce 3 issue achievements ? was thinking of picking it up as long as it doesn't lack updates/content. I can't say achievements matter for me personally.
Post edited June 05, 2019 by ChrisGamer300
ChrisGamer300: What is Spellforce 3 issue achievements ? was thinking of picking it up as long as it doesn't lack updates/content. I can't say achievements matter for me personally.
You could just check the list. :P
Missing piano book for 5 tracks (included with Digital Extras on Steam)
ChrisGamer300: What is Spellforce 3 issue achievements ? was thinking of picking it up as long as it doesn't lack updates/content. I can't say achievements matter for me personally.
omega64: You could just check the list. :P
Thanks, i did but somehow must have missed it the first time. Fucking dumb i am haha.
omega64: You could just check the list. :P
ChrisGamer300: Thanks, i did but somehow must have missed it the first time. Fucking dumb i am haha.
It happens, there's so many columns you might have to scroll left or right sometimes. :D