It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Alexim: Contacts: Adding the developer's email/Discord/Support Form is very useful if someone reading the sheet wants to contact them right away.
I feel adding an easy way to contact developers just encourages harassment and might drive developers away from GOG.
Alexim: Steam/GOG Version: If possible, knowing exactly which version is present on GOG and on Steam is the quickest way to know how much we have been left behind.
That will be nice if we have version numbers, but for that we'll need people from both Steam and GOG to give them to us. That said, there's also the issue of how up to date version numbers can be.

Alexim: Achievements: In this way with a simple Yes/No/Brokens it's possible to know if the GOG version is treated in an equal way also about this feature.
That will be a little difficult because achievements have only been added since Galaxy's introduction. That would mean we'd have nearly the whole store as second class, even for those that didn't have the means to implement them.

Alexim: Soundtrack: Many games on Steam also sell the sountrack, while we are often ignored here on GOG.
These are listed under paid DLC if missing.

Alexim: Developers Statement: To know what the developers have officially said about the matter.
This is also present.
Alexim: Contacts: Adding the developer's email/Discord/Support Form is very useful if someone reading the sheet wants to contact them right away.
omega64: I feel adding an easy way to contact developers just encourages harassment and might drive developers away from GOG.
For as things stand now, those who contact the developers are always the same 4 people, I don't think that there would be legions of people ready to spam, especially if the link to the sheet remains in this forum. Rather, I think that we have the opposite problem, it would take more people to politely contact the developers and point out that we are not a few and that these are very serious issues.
Alexim: Steam/GOG Version: If possible, knowing exactly which version is present on GOG and on Steam is the quickest way to know how much we have been left behind.
PookaMustard: That will be nice if we have version numbers, but for that we'll need people from both Steam and GOG to give them to us. That said, there's also the issue of how up to date version numbers can be.
Yes, I understand that we don't always have the information, but if present I think that it would be the tidiest way to enter them. Otherwise we can leave the box white.

Alexim: Achievements: In this way with a simple Yes/No/Brokens it's possible to know if the GOG version is treated in an equal way also about this feature.
PookaMustard: That will be a little difficult because achievements have only been added since Galaxy's introduction. That would mean we'd have nearly the whole store as second class, even for those that didn't have the means to implement them.
I think that in this case we could simply write alongside the year of release of the game on GOG, for example "No: 2011", with an upper general note that specifies in which year was introucted Galaxy, so you could distinguish between the old and newer games that have no excuses.

Alexim: Soundtrack: Many games on Steam also sell the sountrack, while we are often ignored here on GOG.
PookaMustard: These are listed under paid DLC if missing.

Alexim: Developers Statement: To know what the developers have officially said about the matter.
PookaMustard: This is also present.
Great!
Anyway, see what works best.
Spreadsheet updated to the state of the current first few posts. Will go through updates another day.
Owlboy should be receiving an update on GOG soon, according to this steam discussion.
https://steamcommunity.com/app/115800/discussions/0/3441214221468082477/

PookaMustard: Owlboy should be receiving an update on GOG soon, according to this steam discussion.
Oh wow... That patch has been out for a year on Steam? And it takes a random GOG user to remind them to release it here? Truly a wtf situation.

Why doesn't GOG contact developers and request patches? Second class citizens indeed.
PookaMustard: Owlboy should be receiving an update on GOG soon, according to this steam discussion.
Nalkoden: Oh wow... That patch has been out for a year on Steam? And it takes a random GOG user to remind them to release it here? Truly a wtf situation.

Why doesn't GOG contact developers and request patches? Second class citizens indeed.
Why should GOG do the work, if the customers do it for them? Costs less for GOG, because customers are still buying here.
Added Furi.
Added Treasure Adventure World.
Added Slime Rancher.
Added Expeditions: Conquistador.
Added link to Google Sheets version of the list.

Grargar: Broforce has finally received its latest update. That took a while.
So it's at build 2018.4. ?
Post edited February 03, 2019 by omega64
Ganni1987: I have emailed 5 developers regarding missing content / updates. the games in question:

Tower of Time - Linux version outdated + No FULL OST (available free on Steam), latest ver also adds French language.
SteamWorld Heist - Devs said in an email it would land late Sept 2018.
Victor Vran - Linux version missing 1 patch, iirc GOG encountered issues with this patch and rejected it, I asked about an ETA.
Hyper Light Drifter - Mac/Linux are both updated, the last few patches are only available to WIndows users.
The Signal From Tolva - Linux version missing 1 patch which also happens to fix a few important issues.

I shall keep you posted should I get any response / updates.

Status Update (all responses were sent to my personal email):

The Signal From Tolva - Devs responded that they sent the latest version to GOG back in August, but somehow it didn't go live. They also mentioned that pushing Linux builds is done manually (probably due to lack of Galaxy).

SteamWorld Heist - Devs responded that they sent the update to GOG.

Tower of Time - Devs responded that they plan a big update coming very soon, along with the full OST.

All in all, things are looking good so far. Kudos to these devs that responded in a very efficient and professional manner.
Further updates on these? Want to be sure which I do/don't add to the list.
omega64: So it's at build 2018.4. ?
The changelog references both the 2018.4 and the 2019.1 updates in a single entry. Judging by the installation size reduction that was introduced in the 2019.1 update (From 1.4 GBs to about 450 MBs), it seems to indeed be the latest one as of now.
omega64: So it's at build 2018.4. ?
Grargar: The changelog references both the 2018.4 and the 2019.1 updates in a single entry. Judging by the installation size reduction that was introduced in the 2019.1 update (From 1.4 GBs to about 450 MBs), it seems to indeed be the latest one as of now.
Thank you.
Broforce removed.
Ganni1987: I have emailed 5 developers regarding missing content / updates. the games in question:

Tower of Time - Linux version outdated + No FULL OST (available free on Steam), latest ver also adds French language.
SteamWorld Heist - Devs said in an email it would land late Sept 2018.
Victor Vran - Linux version missing 1 patch, iirc GOG encountered issues with this patch and rejected it, I asked about an ETA.
Hyper Light Drifter - Mac/Linux are both updated, the last few patches are only available to WIndows users.
The Signal From Tolva - Linux version missing 1 patch which also happens to fix a few important issues.

I shall keep you posted should I get any response / updates.

Status Update (all responses were sent to my personal email):

The Signal From Tolva - Devs responded that they sent the latest version to GOG back in August, but somehow it didn't go live. They also mentioned that pushing Linux builds is done manually (probably due to lack of Galaxy).

SteamWorld Heist - Devs responded that they sent the update to GOG.

Tower of Time - Devs responded that they plan a big update coming very soon, along with the full OST.

All in all, things are looking good so far. Kudos to these devs that responded in a very efficient and professional manner.
omega64: Further updates on these? Want to be sure which I do/don't add to the list.
Both Tower of Time and SteamWorld Heist are now fully up to date on all platforms.

Signal From Tolva, Hyper Light Drifer and Victor Vran are all missing a Mac or Linux update.

Haven't received any other email after the last 3 I mentioned.
Post edited February 04, 2019 by Ganni1987
Grargar: The changelog references both the 2018.4 and the 2019.1 updates in a single entry. Judging by the installation size reduction that was introduced in the 2019.1 update (From 1.4 GBs to about 450 MBs), it seems to indeed be the latest one as of now.
omega64: Thank you.
Broforce removed.
We still don't have here the soundtrack DLC and the free spin-off of Broforce, The Expendabros.

Also, we don't have the sountracks of:
Guacamelee! Gold Edition
Hand of Fate
Risk of Rain
Slime Rancher
Stories Untold
The Lion's Song

And the soundtrack of Not Tonight, to whose request a developer answered:
"to be honest, it's probably a bit too much effort for not a lot
I'd estimate we'd make less than $100 from the soundtrack on GOG
so GOG probably wouldn't even pay us the money we make from it haha"
Alexim: And the soundtrack of Not Tonight, to whose request a developer answered:
"to be honest, it's probably a bit too much effort for not a lot
I'd estimate we'd make less than $100 from the soundtrack on GOG
so GOG probably wouldn't even pay us the money we make from it haha"
Do they offer the soundtrack on bandcamp or similar?
inb4 "it's too much effort haha"