It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: Unfortunately in most cases the amount of people complaining don't seem to matter much ... it is more a question of the character of the devs. Remember what they said on discord after you (OI guess it was you) thanked them for the update they posted "It was the reasonable thing to do". This really shows the character of the devs ... we need mor of them. However I will still contact the digital lounge as well - especially since I own the game myself as well :)
JFI: I am not active on discord

But I agree on the rest :)
MarkoH01: Unfortunately in most cases the amount of people complaining don't seem to matter much ... it is more a question of the character of the devs. Remember what they said on discord after you (OI guess it was you) thanked them for the update they posted "It was the reasonable thing to do". This really shows the character of the devs ... we need mor of them. However I will still contact the digital lounge as well - especially since I own the game myself as well :)
neumi5694: JFI: I am not active on discord

But I agree on the rest :)
Discord is really helpful when it comes to missing updates or reporting bugs ... in my experience it#s also in most cases teh fastest way to get things done (with the right devs as said). So maybe you should think about using it as well?
MarkoH01: Discord is really helpful when it comes to missing updates or reporting bugs ... in my experience it#s also in most cases teh fastest way to get things done (with the right devs as said). So maybe you should think about using it as well?
I am not into that kind of communication. I also never had a twitter account and deleted my FB account as soon as we got the Star Wars Galaxies ingame item for following Sony Online. My girlfriend was always disappointed that I would not check her status in Whatsapp. The one and only time I used Discord was to reach Eeks support.

Forums and Email are forever ... yeah baby!
MarkoH01: Discord is really helpful when it comes to missing updates or reporting bugs ... in my experience it#s also in most cases teh fastest way to get things done (with the right devs as said). So maybe you should think about using it as well?
neumi5694: I am not into that kind of communication. I also never had a twitter account and deleted my FB account as soon as we got the Star Wars Galaxies ingame item for following Sony Online. My girlfriend was always disappointed that I would not check her status in Whatsapp. The one and only time I used Discord was to reach Eeks support.

Forums and Email are forever ... yeah baby!
I understand and accept your opinion :)
neumi5694: Figment ... was finally updated from 1.1.8a to 1.6.0
Be advised that so far only the Windows build has been updated; the Mac and Linux installers are still at 1.1.8a.

Here's to hoping they'll get back to it after dealing with the Figment 2 launch.
neumi5694: Believe it or not ... you can take Figment off the list, it was finally updated from 1.1.8a to 1.6.0
And now it is offered as a freebie. Figures.
neumi5694: Believe it or not ... you can take Figment off the list, it was finally updated from 1.1.8a to 1.6.0
timppu: And now it is offered as a freebie. Figures.
Yay?

I mean ... I bought it over a year ago, but I am happy for those who got it for free.
About Gorky 17, it appears the "Linux build" received the same treatment as The Witcher 2 here on GOG, meaning it's just using a Wine wrapper.

I don't have the game myself, but the SteamDB page for the English depot of the game lists an entire folder of Wine-related files:
https://steamdb.info/depot/253934/

If it indeed is the case, then the two versions, GOG and Steam's, at least have parity between actually supported OS's.
never mind
Post edited March 13, 2023 by neumi5694
timppu: And now it is offered as a freebie. Figures.
neumi5694: Yay?

I mean ... I bought it over a year ago, but I am happy for those who got it for free.
that's nice yes. I agree wth that https://apkgameapps.com/action/gta-5-for-android
I don't see 198X on the list.
• Missing soundtrack DLC.
• Last on sale December 2021 at -33% versus -50% on Steam in May 2022. It just bears mentioning; I'm aware discounts aren't tracked in the list.
• Missing achievements. Again, I know those aren't tracked here. It's already on the list in the broken achievements thread.
Startopia:
Steam version got some beta updates in 2021. But they were not released to the stable branch.
Forum post: https://steamcommunity.com/app/243040/discussions/0/3109143950432730853/

Patchnotes:
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/243040/view/3019071957891183174?l=english
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/243040/view/5499430983893092704?l=english
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/243040/view/3057358896541927118?l=english
Post edited March 21, 2023 by McMurphey
I didn't see Hard West 2 listed on the spreadsheet in the OP, but I've seen people claim the GOG version is seemingly abandoned and way behind in patches as compared vs. the Steam version.

Can anyone please verify for me whether or not that information is still true?

This is the factor that will determine if I want to buy the game during the Spring Sale or not. But I need up-to-date & accurate information on this matter so that I can make the proper decision.
Post edited March 23, 2023 by Ancient-Red-Dragon
Ancient-Red-Dragon: I didn't see Hard West 2 listed on the spreadsheet in the OP, but I've seen people claim the GOG version is seemingly abandoned and way behind in patches as compared vs. the Steam version.

Can anyone please verify for me whether or not that information is still true?

This is the factor that will determine if I want to buy the game during the Spring Sale or not. But I need up-to-date & accurate information on this matter so that I can make the proper decision.
Looks ok. Steam's last update is from 17 October 2022, GOG's from 20 October 2022.
mrkgnao: Looks ok. Steam's last update is from 17 October 2022, GOG's from 20 October 2022.
Then that begs the question, what's up with the review by user izacus on the GOG store page, dated January 28, 2023, and which has many upvotes?

The text of that review is simply made up and flat-out wrong?