It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hustlefan: You're welcome and yes, I know exactly how you feel.
EnforcerSunWoo: Forgot to mention earlier that I contacted Numskull Games about the offline installer in hopes that they would burn a fire under GOG's ass to make sure it actually gets done. Between that and you contacting GOG about it, hopefully something concerning it will be accomplished in a timely manner.
Battle Axe offline installer seems to be updated.

https://www.gogdb.org/product/1402891706#downloads
MarkoH01: Unfortunately Edge of Eternity belongs on the list now. About a month ago it has received a BIG update with additional features like NG+. Steam update was released and nothing on GOG so I asked:
Seems Edge of Eternity received a patch just now on GOG. Can you check if it is the recent version? I assume it is but I don't own the game to check.
https://www.gogdb.org/product/1468161839#changelog
Post edited February 24, 2023 by alexandros050
MarkoH01: Unfortunately Edge of Eternity belongs on the list now. About a month ago it has received a BIG update with additional features like NG+. Steam update was released and nothing on GOG so I asked:
alexandros050: Seems Edge of Eternity received a patch just now on GOG. Can you check if it is the recent version? I assume it is but I don't own the game to check.
https://www.gogdb.org/product/1468161839#changelog
According to the devs it is. This is from their discord:
"Hey, just updated GOG version, it is now 1.3.1 and contains all the Steam community updates "
high rated
Disco Elysium finally got Soundtrack and Artbooklet here, so it may be removed from the list.
Lust from Beyond. Only the censored M edition is available here

Succubus: Red Goddess DLC still not available
Why Gog is still selling outdated / unsupported trash like Darkest Dungeon ?
high rated
DD & Ji Ji: (…)
The only difference between the Steam and GOG builds of Darkest Dungeon is that the Steam one includes an extra DRMed multiplayer mode.

That does not make it either outdated, nor unsupported, nor trash.
vv221: The only difference between the Steam and GOG builds of Darkest Dungeon is that the Steam one includes an extra DRMed multiplayer mode.

Also, I don't think that extra DLC was too well received.
The only thing it really misses is achievs, which are usually appreciated in roguelikes.
vv221: The only difference between the Steam and GOG builds of Darkest Dungeon is that the Steam one includes an extra DRMed multiplayer mode.

In this case i have to apologize for calling the game trash .
Risen 1

The latest update brought new bugs and broke mod support. On Steam, the original Risen 1 with mod support and less bugs can be played by choosing the "original" branch in the Steam preferences.

On GOG it's not possible. The original version of Risen 1 should be added as a goodie.
Post edited February 26, 2023 by vrubayka
vrubayka: Risen 1

The latest update brought new bugs and broke mod support. On Steam, the original Risen 1 with mod support and less bugs can be played by choosing the "original" branch in the Steam preferences.

On GOG it's not possible. The original version of Risen 1 should be added as a goodie.
I asked GOG on Jan 26 to add offline installer for the original Risen under extras for the game, since the new one has issues and different system requirements, and got this reply on Feb 13:

"I will make sure to pass on your feedback to the appropriate department but, as of right now, the only way of going back to an older version of the game is to use GOG GALAXY."

They might do something about it sooner If more people ask them.
vrubayka: Risen 1

(ø,ø): I asked GOG on Jan 26 to add offline installer for the original Risen under extras for the game, since the new one has issues and different system requirements, and got this reply on Feb 13:

"I will make sure to pass on your feedback to the appropriate department but, as of right now, the only way of going back to an older version of the game is to use GOG GALAXY."

They might do something about it sooner If more people ask them.
They probably won't do anything.. Same thing happened with saints row 4 where people asked for the older version but after many months they didn't add it as an extra.

Also Risen 1 (The new version) Is missing the 4 beta patches that are on steam.
(ø,ø): They might do something about it sooner If more people ask them.
Good luck with that. For all the years during which that D:OS bug existed their reply was to use the "optional" Galaxy to revert instead of offering the previous version to everyone...
(ø,ø): They might do something about it sooner If more people ask them.
Cavalary: Good luck with that. For all the years during which that D:OS bug existed their reply was to use the "optional" Galaxy to revert instead of offering the previous version to everyone...
And yet it was fixed last year, which is better than nothing.
high rated
Cavalary: Good luck with that. For all the years during which that D:OS bug existed their reply was to use the "optional" Galaxy to revert instead of offering the previous version to everyone...
(ø,ø): And yet it was fixed last year, which is better than nothing.
But it had nothing to do with people asking GOG. It was because the developer released an unrelated game update (Brazilian Portuguese added) on both steam and GOG, alongside which it fixed the bug.

You are better off asking the developer for an unrelated feature that would benefit both steam and GOG users, based on that experience.
Post edited February 27, 2023 by mrkgnao