It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Kingdom Come Deliverance
The Festival Suite is available for free on Steam and Epic, but not on GOG because fuck us I guess.
Arthandas: Kingdom Come Deliverance
The Festival Suite is available for free on Steam and Epic, but not on GOG because fuck us I guess.
Not to split the hair, but I'm not sure it qualifies for the excel sheet since it's not technically content for the game (it's a video sold separately from the game - not as DLC as some artbooks/OSTs are).

But yeah, that being said, it'd be great to have it here. I'd definitely buy it.
As I can't create a topic on the Coromon subforum, I ask here.

Any plan to enable CoroNet to offline installers?
If I enable it, it says it cannot connect to CoroNet. And the product description says:
Please note that the online features require being signed in to GOG Galaxy.
I'd like to challenge friends online and have cloud saves. I'm using the offline installer.
altosy: As I can't create a topic on the Coromon subforum, I ask here.

If I enable it, it says it cannot connect to CoroNet. And the product description says:
I'd like to challenge friends online and have cloud saves. I'm using the offline installer.
It is highly unlikely in my opinion and I don't remember a single game that got enabled MP without Galaxy after release. Also, this thread could not be more wrong since devs rarely read here. I would suggest you to ask directly on their discord (https://discord.com/invite/coromon) .
altosy: As I can't create a topic on the Coromon subforum, I ask here.

MarkoH01: It is highly unlikely in my opinion and I don't remember a single game that got enabled MP without Galaxy after release. Also, this thread could not be more wrong since devs rarely read here. I would suggest you to ask directly on their discord (https://discord.com/invite/coromon) .
I'll try as it isn't minor. Besides the multiplayer, it also provides cloud saving considering the game is multiplatform.
high rated
Can add Binding of Isaac, we're missing the following updates:

Repentance 1.7.9a
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/250900/view/6232446836692812577

Repentance 1.7.9b
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/250900/view/3645131352093069363

Also, not thrilled that the offline installer for Battle Axe is still not updated when the Galaxy build was updated over 2 weeks ago. Even within the store front we get diminished status.

(I contacted Nicalis, not sure if that will accomplish anything. As far as what is going on with the offline installer Battle Axe update, idk what to do there)
Post edited February 12, 2023 by EnforcerSunWoo
EnforcerSunWoo: As far as what is going on with the offline installer Battle Axe update, idk what to do there)
Thanks for the reminder! I've contacted GOG support now. Hopefully it will be fixed very soon.
Hustlefan: Thanks for the reminder! I've contacted GOG support now. Hopefully it will be fixed very soon.
Thanks for doing the legwork there, I am just overall getting sick of this shit. Seems like all I have to do is look around a few of the sub-forums and find more games that are out of date. Really is disheartening and makes one second guess if it pays to make purchases here anymore when there is no accountability when it comes to getting fully updated products.
EnforcerSunWoo: As far as what is going on with the offline installer Battle Axe update, idk what to do there
There is a thread for those, with a table. And may ping SmollestLight I guess, considering the reply there.
EnforcerSunWoo: Thanks for doing the legwork there, I am just overall getting sick of this shit. Seems like all I have to do is look around a few of the sub-forums and find more games that are out of date. Really is disheartening and makes one second guess if it pays to make purchases here anymore when there is no accountability when it comes to getting fully updated products.
You're welcome and yes, I know exactly how you feel.
Hustlefan: You're welcome and yes, I know exactly how you feel.
Forgot to mention earlier that I contacted Numskull Games about the offline installer in hopes that they would burn a fire under GOG's ass to make sure it actually gets done. Between that and you contacting GOG about it, hopefully something concerning it will be accomplished in a timely manner.
Cavalary: And may ping SmollestLight I guess, considering the reply there.
I'm not sure if she's still around. Haven't seen her for a while.

For now, we should add Gas Station Simulator to the list. Latest update on GOG was on June 14th, 2022. A lot of updates have been released since that date and we're missing the Party Time DLC as well.

I've contacted Drago Entertainment now. Let's see if they'll reply.
high rated
Cavalary: And may ping SmollestLight I guess, considering the reply there.
Hustlefan: I'm not sure if she's still around. Haven't seen her for a while.
Sadly that is correct, since 6 months ago.
high rated
Star Control Origins , has received the latest patch and can be removed from the list
https://www.gogdb.org/product/1893867643#builds
high rated
Hustlefan: I'm not sure if she's still around. Haven't seen her for a while.
PainOfSalvation: Sadly that is correct, since 6 months ago.
Sorry to say this, but I am glad. As mod she was imo plain and simply pretty useless. What she posted was mostly PR blabla and when she announced to look into something she never did so. She promised much but mostly did not keep any of what she promised. When she started to ignore even my PMs it was finally clear to me that she simply did not have the stuff I expect a mod to have. She might be the nicest person on the planet so this is not meant against her personally at all - these are simply my personal experiences with her work.
Post edited February 16, 2023 by MarkoH01