It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bowi_: Cult of the Lamb. Released on August 11. Steam got version 1.06 today, and the GOG version is 1.00.
Updates are almost never simultaneous and typically take a bit to make it over here. According to GOGdb, the game on GOG was updated to version 1.2 today.
Bowi_: Cult of the Lamb. Released on August 11. Steam got version 1.06 today, and the GOG version is 1.00.

IIRC, Steam got v1.05 and v1.06.

Another Devolver Digital game...
It takes some days specially on weekends but the game received the newest patch today :D
Ice_Mage: Updates are almost never simultaneous and typically take a bit to make it over here. According to GOGdb, the game on GOG was updated to version 1.2 today.
I haven't received any patch for it.

IIRC, Steam got v1.05 and v1.06.

Another Devolver Digital game...
KetobaK: It takes some days specially on weekends but the game received the newest patch today :D
GOG themselves had to roll it back for QA reasons.
KetobaK: It takes some days specially on weekends but the game received the newest patch today :D
Bowi_: GOG themselves had to roll it back for QA reasons.
GOG and QA? You have to be kidding :D
MarkoH01: GOG and QA? You have to be kidding :D
I assume the update had some DRM, or they did not properly transfer Steam features like achievements.

I guess this is the kind of things that GOG would notice.
Post edited August 16, 2022 by Bowi_
Divine divinity does not have all the music, there are several duplicates.

https://www.gog.com/game/divine_divinity

About problem:

https://www.reddit.com/r/divinity/comments/uvqstb/divine_divinity_soundtrack_confusion/

I checked and the problem is still there.

Response from Larian support:

Thank you for the report; I will forward this to someone to look in to.

Raze

To this day, the problem remains the same.
Doom 1 and 2 have finally received the Unity updates. Maybe next year Quake will also get its chance.
At the moment, the gog version of divinity original sin enchanced edition does not have the source hunter dlc that is stated on the game page. I reported to Larian support.
The problem is already 5 years old, the old solution no longer works.
https://www.gog.com/forum/divinity_series/why_is_there_no_source_hunter_dlc_in_the_enhanced_edition/post1
Post edited August 18, 2022 by RekontVerlon
RekontVerlon: At the moment, the gog version of divinity original sin enchanced edition does not have the source hunter dlc that is stated on the game page. I reported to Larian support.
https://www.gog.com/forum/divinity_series/why_is_there_no_source_hunter_dlc_in_the_enhanced_edition/post1
It is still broken BUT the solution still works. Sign off Galaxy, start game directly from shortcut, items will show - create a savefile. Log in again, start game, load game ... items still are there. Just tested it myself.
high rated
Many DLCs of Banner Saga 3 aren't working on GOG. Several time ago I reported the problem to GOG support and Stoic support, but although the Stoic representative was very kind and even GOG promised to investigate, nothing was ever done, and Stoic seems more busy creating their new MMO or whatever rather than fixing the many bugs in the game, so I don't think they will ever do anything.

According to my tests, the DLCs that don't work are:
Legendary Edition DLCs:
- Exclusive Heroic Title - 'Shadow Walker'
- Exclusive Legendary Item - 'Petrie Clan Ring'

Pre-order DLCs:
- Unique Dredge Item - 'Sculptor's Tools'
- Unique Hero - 'Kivi'
- Unique Heroic Title - 'Shield Cleaver'

In order to get them in the game you have to reach a certain point in the plot, so it's not super easy to confirm their presence, but I have tried to test them in many ways and have never been able to get any of the listed items or characters. It would be better for someone to test them independently, but I don't know anyone who has all the DLC, let me know in case.

Also, the GOG version never really had the Eternal Arena leaderboards, as is fraudulently reported on the DLC page instead. The button to see the leaderboards simply doesn't exist in the GOG version. This probably breaks at least one achievement since it requires being first in a leaderboard that doesn't exist on GOG.
quake is no priority for nightvide.
Post edited August 19, 2022 by Lukin86
Alexim: It would be better for someone to test them independently, but I don't know anyone who has all the DLC, let me know in case.
Have you asked SCPM? I'd wager he has the DLC.
Alexim: This probably breaks at least one achievement since it requires being first in a leaderboard that doesn't exist on GOG.
Currently, 6 achievements haven't been unlocked by anyone. I'll hold on to a shred of hope it's because of the small user base and the tediousness of the achievements.
RekontVerlon: At the moment, the gog version of divinity original sin enchanced edition does not have the source hunter dlc that is stated on the game page. I reported to Larian support.
MarkoH01: It is still broken BUT the solution still works. Sign off Galaxy, start game directly from shortcut, items will show - create a savefile. Log in again, start game, load game ... items still are there. Just tested it myself.
Sorry, but this is a lie, i tried to do this before creating a post. I can record a video.

I tried all the tips from this post, now it doesn't work, check for yourself:

I even took a screenshot with the same advice from an old post.

Send me a private message, please, if you really want to check it out.
Attachments:
qwwe.jpg (22 Kb)
Post edited August 19, 2022 by RekontVerlon
Alexim: It would be better for someone to test them independently, but I don't know anyone who has all the DLC, let me know in case.
Ice_Mage: Have you asked SCPM? I'd wager he has the DLC.
To test the DLCs you need to get at least halfway through the game, and being the third installment of a saga whose strength is the plot, I didn't ask those who have never played it or they would face major spoilers. But maybe someone who has played it will read the post.

Alexim: This probably breaks at least one achievement since it requires being first in a leaderboard that doesn't exist on GOG.
Ice_Mage: Currently, 6 achievements haven't been unlocked by anyone. I'll hold on to a shred of hope it's because of the small user base and the tediousness of the achievements.
Those should unlock, they are simply extremely tedious. The only one that concerns me is the one based on a leaderboard that actually doesn't exist on GOG, or at least isn't visible in any way.